XBOX ON CONTROLE

Discus and support XBOX ON CONTROLE in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; OS CONTROLES NAO EMPARELHAM O QUE FAZER [Translation- THE CONTROLS DO NOT PAIR WHAT TO DO] df0ed8ed-e1b7-4b0c-b263-eae447ab077d Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AZ LTDA MEAZ LTDA ME, Apr 16, 2019 at 11:53 AM.

1. XBOX ON CONTROLE

OS CONTROLES NAO EMPARELHAM O QUE FAZER

[Translation-

THE CONTROLS DO NOT PAIR WHAT TO DO]

:)

AZ LTDA MEAZ LTDA ME, Apr 16, 2019 at 11:53 AM
  2. ITz Coywolf Win User

Controller issues

Well what kind of controller is this is it the original Xbox one controller or 3.5mm controller? If it is the original Xbox one controller it might be the controller malfunctioning with your Xbox because they are outdated.
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Adaptive Controller

4. XBF Chris J Win User

Adaptive Controller

Hey David,

First thing that comes to mind would be Using co pilot along side the adaptive controller. Co- pilot allows 2 different controllers to control player one,
    And it works perfectly along side the adaptive controller. Aside from that, here are some helpful links to check out if you haven't already :

Get to know the Xbox Adaptive Controller

Play with the Xbox Adaptive Controller

Customize the Xbox Adaptive Controller in the Xbox Accessories app

Xbox Adaptive Controller FAQ

Hope this can be of help!
  5. zmaster2XXX Win User

Adaptive Controller

Hi there Isoxboxhelp,

Thanks for reaching out.

You definitely are on the right track. Different games with require different game play controls. I recommend the following resource articles:

Hope this helps.
    I would follow these steps to get what you require to set up and running
  6. Outofthi5world-91B7E Win User

Classic controllers for Halo fest

Thema:

XBOX ON CONTROLE

1. XBOX ON CONTROLE - Similar Threads - CONTROLE

2. My controller continues to disconect from my xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller continues to disconect from my xbox one?: My controller continues to disconect from my xbox one? 8d056600-3795-4e42-98cc-4e90634cef97
  3. Please add a volume controller for each person in a party chat.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please add a volume controller for each person in a party chat.: So here is the thing since Im a PUBG Player and I have to start using headphones to play, because if you are not using headphones you will miss 90% of the info. to know where are you getting shot...
  4. 103/5000 I forgot my parental control code of my xbox 360, I would like that you could help...

in XBoX on Consoles
    103/5000 I forgot my parental control code of my xbox 360, I would like that you could help...: help me please! 103/5000 I forgot my parental control code of my xbox 360, I would like that you could help me to solve it 5a81f594-4b0e-4724-a3d1-ea40956fa270
  5. Xbox one controllers are junk

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controllers are junk: They are the most poorly made items on this earth! The original xbox controllers were the best of the best you could run em over with a truck and they'd still work. But my god the thumb stick...
  6. External Hard Drive making controller react slower.

in XBoX on Consoles
    External Hard Drive making controller react slower.: Been playing on my xbox forever now and i have had the external hard drive for months and an issue like this has never happened. I got up today and turned on my xbox and my hard drive wasnt...
  7. Weird disconnect problem with my controller/xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird disconnect problem with my controller/xbox: I'm getting this problem where my xbox suddenly stops taking any input from my controller, and basically repeats the input I was currently doing. So if it happens while im holding RT to shoot in a...
  8. xbox one controller compatabily with xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one controller compatabily with xbox one s: are xbox one wireless controllers compatable with xbox one S consoles? 3c1a1cc6-c895-4432-9810-8094fea7a2d6
  9. Elite Controller Replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Replacement: I have an Elite Controller that is now out of warranty and the rubber grips on the sides have started to fall off. This was a $150 purchase and I really feel like this should not be happening....
  10. xbox controller does not connect to the wireless adapter

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox controller does not connect to the wireless adapter: I have the problem that the Xbox controller does not connect to the adapter. The small light on the adapter flashes, but the controller gets no connection. d6e584bc-c319-4dcd-81be-37fba109fc6f