XBOX ON CONTROLE

Discus and support XBOX ON CONTROLE in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; OS CONTROLES NAO EMPARELHAM O QUE FAZER [Translation- THE CONTROLS DO NOT PAIR WHAT TO DO] df0ed8ed-e1b7-4b0c-b263-eae447ab077d Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AZ LTDA MEAZ LTDA ME, Apr 16, 2019.

1. XBOX ON CONTROLE

OS CONTROLES NAO EMPARELHAM O QUE FAZER

[Translation-

THE CONTROLS DO NOT PAIR WHAT TO DO]

:)

AZ LTDA MEAZ LTDA ME, Apr 16, 2019
  2. ITz Coywolf Win User

Controller issues

Well what kind of controller is this is it the original Xbox one controller or 3.5mm controller? If it is the original Xbox one controller it might be the controller malfunctioning with your Xbox because they are outdated.
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Adaptive Controller

4. XBF Chris J Win User

Adaptive Controller

Hey David,

First thing that comes to mind would be Using co pilot along side the adaptive controller. Co- pilot allows 2 different controllers to control player one,
    And it works perfectly along side the adaptive controller. Aside from that, here are some helpful links to check out if you haven't already :

Get to know the Xbox Adaptive Controller

Play with the Xbox Adaptive Controller

Customize the Xbox Adaptive Controller in the Xbox Accessories app

Xbox Adaptive Controller FAQ

Hope this can be of help!
  5. zmaster2XXX Win User

Adaptive Controller

Hi there Isoxboxhelp,

Thanks for reaching out.

You definitely are on the right track. Different games with require different game play controls. I recommend the following resource articles:

Hope this helps.
    I would follow these steps to get what you require to set up and running
  6. Outofthi5world-91B7E Win User

Classic controllers for Halo fest

Thema:

XBOX ON CONTROLE

1. XBOX ON CONTROLE - Similar Threads - CONTROLE

2. Controller lifetime

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller lifetime: I think the original Controllers are Quality products, I havent faulty Controller yet. The X360 Ones was a Little bit better in there Lifetime, but the one of the XONE are good as well...
  3. Xbox One S - No Sound Through Headset Connected to Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S - No Sound Through Headset Connected to Controller: The default controller that came with my Xbox One S is able to have a headset plugged in and I can have all sounds play through it (chat and game sounds). I have a second controller, the Sport...
  4. How do I unsync / unpair / disconnect a wireless Xbox One controller from the console

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I unsync / unpair / disconnect a wireless Xbox One controller from the console: Hi, I hope someone can post a solution for this as it's a little frustrating and strange. It can't be the first time someone has asked this question. I found only one other post on this and it...
  5. Xbox one S home screen freezes or takes minutes to process controller movements.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S home screen freezes or takes minutes to process controller movements.: Yo. A month ago my Xbox one S started to freeze after we would launch any program on the system. About a week later it would let me out of the home screen. I was waiting on a response from tech...
  6. Xbox controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox controller: So i went to my girldfriends house to play with some games with her. And eveything was fine the controllers and systen was working perfectly. But when i got home i connected my xbox one to my t.v...
  7. Button on back of Xbox 360 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Button on back of Xbox 360 controller: So i was playing my 360 and theres a button on the back, when i press it #4 light starts flashing but 2 and 3 weren’t lit, when i held down lt when i pressed it, it turned 3 on and had 4 flashing,...
  8. Xbox controller issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller issue: Hi my xbox one controller is used via a usb wire, it has just broke so i purchased another one form Amazon, but when ive connected the usb wire to my controller is just flashes and doesnt work,...
  9. Xbox design lab controller mic jack issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox design lab controller mic jack issue: I purchased a custom controller about four months ago and was really happy with it until today when the microphone jack stopped working. I've had the same headset since way before i got the custom...
  10. Controller not respond and automaticly scroll back issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller not respond and automaticly scroll back issue: Hello. On my xbox one x it have happened 3 times now that i can play just fine, but when i push xbox buttom on the controller to close the game or access the menu, when i push LB or RB to scroll...