Xbox on devices

Discus and support Xbox on devices in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; im having issues whit my pictures comin up on my alt account does anybody know y this is happening im on iphone and i have a tablet as well maybe they... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by ARC F4T4LITY, Aug 15, 2019.

1. ARC F4T4LITY
    ARC F4T4LITY Guest

Xbox on devices

im having issues whit my pictures comin up on my alt account does anybody know y this is happening im on iphone and i have a tablet as well maybe they both r signed in but im not sure but ive uninstalled and reinstalled but nothing

:)

ARC F4T4LITY, Aug 15, 2019
  2. WPAK Win User

Xbox on devices

Hi there,

do you have the intention to show the pictures on your alt account or is that the thing you don't want?

Please provide more information on what you are exactly trying to achieve so we can get a good picture of thing you want and what currently is happening.

That should allow to provide better suited steps to try
  3. LegoNinja187 Win User

XBOX Mobile Device?

Personally I don't think we will see something like that, probably the closest thing will be a game streaming device. but only time will tell.
  4. Saeleth Win User

XBOX Mobile Device?

We can only hope! I think MS sees the writing on the wall much better than Sony does when it comes to this, so it wouldnt surprise me if we see some sort of XBox handheld at some point, especially with the idea that the XBox brand is a family of consoles
    you can play anywhere. So you have a 4k X at home and a 1080p S Portable on the go 😀
  5. BaconisGood53 Win User

XBOX Mobile Device?

I feel like Microsoft will always prioritize the most power possible when making their consoles. That being said, making a console woth 'on the go' functionality may detract from that.
  6. Lonewolfe2015 Win User

Xbox Music Devices

Interestingly I can already utilize the cloud for DRM-free Zune purchased music. Which is nice as a legacy song credit account. And it seems I can push to my 360, but I've yet to try that. Regardless, I'd like my tablet and phone to be viable music agents,
    especially with the 64gb SD card I bought for the Surface. The Lumia has nice offline radio support for now and also streams my DRM-free content. Home streaming will limit me as I commute all the time and need portability.

Sounds like I may be stuck keeping the zunes active for now until a family account for music comes together and/or the Xbox Music service gets updated to suit my needs. I have over 120000 songs played and depend on music to work too much to risk removing
    devices and getting a half-baked product.
Thema:

Xbox on devices

1. Xbox on devices - Similar Threads - devices

2. Anyone successfully cast their screen to another device while streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone successfully cast their screen to another device while streaming?: I tried everything I could think of to cast my Pixel XL to my Windows 10 laptop. They were both connected to the same network but my phone said no devices found even after restarting both....
  3. Using your Xbox as capturing device

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Using your Xbox as capturing device: Hello i used to be able to stream switch gameplay through my xbox One with onecast on my imac but now the oneguide app shuts down and gives a message that it cant be used while streaming? Is...
  4. Xbox beta app on PC shows no devices/locations to install games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox beta app on PC shows no devices/locations to install games: Trying to install gears 5 via PC xbox beta app. When it get to the final page with the install button on it, the button is grayed out. Drive space required says "unknown" no drives are visible...
  5. Connecting Bluetooth Controller to Android Device

in XboX Insiders
    Connecting Bluetooth Controller to Android Device: Hello - I'm hoping to maybe get some help or clarification. I've been selected for the Project xCloud Preview and I'm trying to connect either of my two Wireless Controllers to my phone. I've...
  6. More streaming devices

in XboX Insiders
    More streaming devices: Did anybody else read the other streaming devices on game streaming survey 3? Can you imagine streaming your Xbox one to your Tesla, ps4 and 360! How cool is that! submitted by /u/ThatNcrRanger...
  7. microsoft redeem code on wrong device

in XBoX on Consoles
    microsoft redeem code on wrong device: I put a accidently applied a code to my laptop instead of my xbox, can this be reversed 5970fa2f-d1ad-4ec4-b5bb-67ac82e7d721
  8. Was working before, now get this message on console streaming.. even when both devices on...

in XboX Insiders
    Was working before, now get this message on console streaming.. even when both devices on...: [IMG] submitted by /u/rferris242 [link] [comments]
  9. How to unassign a user from an device ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to unassign a user from an device ?: Hello, I use wireless headset on my xbox and it is assigned to my user profile. The problem is everytime i start my console i get a notification that the headset is assigned to the profile. That...
  10. Xbox beta doesn't synchronize the connection status with other devices where the same...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox beta doesn't synchronize the connection status with other devices where the same...: Each time the application is completely closed, the connection state is reset, causing that if you are in offline mode on the console it will automatically be changed to connected. submitted by...