Xbox on devices

Discus and support Xbox on devices in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; im having issues whit my pictures comin up on my alt account does anybody know y this is happening im on iphone and i have a tablet as well maybe they... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by ARC F4T4LITY, Aug 15, 2019.

1. ARC F4T4LITY
    ARC F4T4LITY Guest

Xbox on devices

im having issues whit my pictures comin up on my alt account does anybody know y this is happening im on iphone and i have a tablet as well maybe they both r signed in but im not sure but ive uninstalled and reinstalled but nothing

:)

ARC F4T4LITY, Aug 15, 2019
  2. WPAK Win User

Xbox on devices

Hi there,

do you have the intention to show the pictures on your alt account or is that the thing you don't want?

Please provide more information on what you are exactly trying to achieve so we can get a good picture of thing you want and what currently is happening.

That should allow to provide better suited steps to try
  3. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Xbox devices

Asking to retype your password when making purchases is a security feature to protect your account from making any unauthorized purchases.

You can check which devices are associated with your account HERE . If you see any devices you don't recognize, I suggest you remove the device and then change your password.
  4. Honda Man 04 Win User

Xbox devices

You can see what devices are used on your account by logging into your Microsoft account and then selecting devices. If there is a device that you don't recognize, then you can remove it from your account.

If it is asking you for a password or passkey when accessing sensitive information, that is only because it is making sure that the account owner is the one that is trying to access it. It's for security purposes. If this doesn't answer your questions,
    I apologize, but I had a difficult time understanding what exactly you were wanting to know.
  5. Deano_M_ Win User

Xbox devices

6. baltyofgod Win User

devices

You should use a program to trick the system to make it work.
Thema:

Xbox on devices

1. Xbox on devices - Similar Threads - devices

2. Installing Minecraft on Another Device

in XBoX on Windows
    Installing Minecraft on Another Device: Hello, Since my device no longer supports Minecraft, I am downloading it on my laptop. I have signed into my Xbox Live profile on the old device. Will the worlds and the content in them get...
  3. My device powers on but nothing!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My device powers on but nothing!: Where do i start!? well changed TV and all of a sudden it stopped working “no signal”! I fixed that then it doesnt wanna start up and gets me into the troubleshoot woth errors! Tried all restore...
  4. Game sharing is not working correctly on my device

in XboX Insiders
    Game sharing is not working correctly on my device: It pops up with learn more and sign out when I sign in, no other options. Anybody know what's going? submitted by /u/CrikeyOnABikey733 [link] [comments]
  5. Warranty ended when device was being repaired

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warranty ended when device was being repaired: A few weeks ago I sent my Elite series 2 controller in for repair, before the warranty ended, and microsoft still has the controller. But when I go to the website, it says the warranty is over and...
  6. Device Service and Replacement Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Device Service and Replacement Error: I am trying to send back my xbox and create a request however the icon underneath continues to spin and nothing is happening on step 3 of 5. I have tried deleting cookies and using Edge as well as...
  7. Unable to sign in AT ALL on Xbox One S and Windows 10 devices

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to sign in AT ALL on Xbox One S and Windows 10 devices: I just recently changed my Microsoft account password yesterday and for some reason afterwards, I couldn't sign in to my account at all, the prompt to enter my password did not appear, only the...
  8. Teredo adapter not in device manager or legacy hardware

in XBoX on Windows
    Teredo adapter not in device manager or legacy hardware: Hello, I've had a problem where my teredo adapter is not working properly so I looked around the internet trying various solutions but none have worked since i do not have the adapter showing up...
  9. Synced to another device even though I don't have another device.

in XBoX on Windows
    Synced to another device even though I don't have another device.: Hi, So I've got a problem. My game account will not sync to Forza Horizon 4 or the Forza Hub with my games profile. It will work with my normal account and it's working perfectly well with that...
  10. Xbox controller connected to Android mobile device LT & RT not working

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox controller connected to Android mobile device LT & RT not working: Hello, My son has just connected his x box controller to his android mobile phone (Samsung S9) and the LT and RT buttons are not working. Is there anything we can do to rectify this? Everything...