Xbox on iOS not working properly

Discus and support Xbox on iOS not working properly in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hi guys, this problem is driving me crazy. I use the xbox mobile app on my iphone for party chat while i use my xbox one x. Ive been doing this for a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Anonymoose5399, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Xbox on iOS not working properly

Hi guys,

this problem is driving me crazy. I use the xbox mobile app on my iphone for party chat while i use my xbox one x. Ive been doing this for a little over a year with very few issues, however a couple of weeks ago i started to notice a strange error. Now,
    when i join a party with friends their audio will be cut for the first few seconds.

I will hear them mid sentence. For example, if someone in the party would say “anonymoose, behind you there is an enemy flanking” I would only hear “is an enemy flanking”.

from what I can gather the audio only come through to me after they continue speaking for a while. If they are only using short sentences or call outs nothing comes through on my end at all, but if someone starts a long rant i miss the first sentence or
    2 them can hear the rest of their rant perfectly. The issue seems to only be on my side as others in the party can hear each other perfectly.

i am running the xbox app on my iphoneX. The app and my phone are both fully updated. I have uninstalled the app and reinstalled multiple times, logged out and back in, restarted my phone multiple times, all with no effect. I have 1 gig fiber internet so
    connectivity shouldnt be a problem, but i have also tried only connecting over 4G and i still get the same problem.

Im open to any suggestions. I just want to be able to chat like normal.

Thank you,

:)

Anonymoose5399, Jan 13, 2020
  2. Anonymoose5399 Win User

I switched to an old retired android S8 i had and it is working correctly.

It is not an idea fix and now i have to drag out my old phone and a different headset/mic combo, but at least i can hear people now.
  3. TOP3 BREEZE Win User

Same exact thing is happening to me! I was having trouble finding other issues like mine though. It really must've only occurred a matter of weeks ago. I tried every single thing you did and some others. It's def on Microsoft's end.
  4. depressed brute Win User

Hi there, did you check if there an app update from your phone???
  5. Anonymoose5399 Win User

Yes. The app and my phone are both on the latest versions.
  6. ttttubby Win User

I wonder is it is an apple problem. Might be worth troubleshooting on a friend’s android phone.
Thema:

1. Xbox on iOS not working properly - Similar Threads - iOS working properly

2. Xbox iOS app party chat not working on WiFi but works on 4g

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox iOS app party chat not working on WiFi but works on 4g: My sons xbox app on iphone and on ipad stopped working a couple of months back. The app loads fine but when he tries to join any voice chat the app says “something went wrong” and crashes....
  3. iOS 13 Xbox live didn’t works.

in XBoX on Mobile
    iOS 13 Xbox live didn’t works.: [img] Xbox Live app does not work on ios 13 iphone 6s. Minecraft also does not work, I can not log in xbox live. I am the owner of realms and I urgently need to return access....
  4. Xbox app, both for iOS and Android. Messages are not working for a long time now. What's...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app, both for iOS and Android. Messages are not working for a long time now. What's...: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  5. Minecraft ios multiplayer not working

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft ios multiplayer not working: Hey so basically I signed into my xbox live account on minectaft pe so I could play online, but when I go into my world and try to invite my friends, they say my microsoft account was disconnected...
  6. Xbox App not working on IOS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App not working on IOS: Hello, I just installed the Xbox App on my iPhone but I can not sign in; it says Sorry, something went wrong. I click Try again but I get the same thing again and again. Please fix it or let me...
  7. XBox App on IOS wont work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox App on IOS wont work: I use the xbox app on my iphone 8 with the latest update 12.4. My xbox app when trying to login says “Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on xbox.com.” It happened with the...
  8. Please update the Xbox 360 SmartGlass app to work with iOS 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please update the Xbox 360 SmartGlass app to work with iOS 11: Microsoft, please update the Xbox 360 SmartGlass app to work with iOS 11. Currently it’s incompatible with iOS 11 and therefore can’t be downloaded from the App Store anymore. Here’s the link to...
  9. iOS Update Not Working - Many Errors!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    iOS Update Not Working - Many Errors!!: So, iPhone app just updated over last 24 hours. Problems include ... Activity Feed now blank, it says "When your friends do stuff like unlock achievements ... you'll see it all here." [NOT!]...
  10. Mcpe on iOS doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mcpe on iOS doesn't work: I admit it: I play Minecraft Pocket Edition and since 1.1 was released, I can't play it anymore without waiting a few weeks for it to load and then it crashes after literally 10 seconds. I have...