Xbox on laptop

Discus and support Xbox on laptop in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, I recently found that I could play games from my laptop, buuuuut, I can't play (Tom Clancy's The Division 2) even if i look for it, is it just a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mysterious Cowboy, Aug 6, 2022.

1. Xbox on laptop

So, I recently found that I could play games from my laptop, buuuuut, I can't play (Tom Clancy's The Division 2) even if i look for it, is it just a thing or is my thing glitching out

:)

Mysterious Cowboy, Aug 6, 2022
  2. annix Win User

Xbox to Laptop.

As many others have already suggested - game streaming is your best bet via the Xbox App. You can then connect your Xbox controller to your computer using bluetooth (if your controller supports it), USB to your computer, or if you’re close
    enough to your Xbox, it’s existing wireless connection to the console itself.

The most important consideration in all of this though, is your network quality. For the best experience you’ll want both your laptop and Xbox One connected to your router via ethernet. If you can’t have both connected with ethernet, then at least one of
    the two should use ethernet and the other 5Ghz Wi-Fi.

Not to mention that soon you’ll be able to use game streaming from your console to not only Windows 10 devices, but iOS and Android devices too. Hope this helps, cheers!
  3. napalm 31337 Win User

Xbox to Laptop.

Is it possible to connect my xbox to my laptop and use my laptop as a tv?
    NO, your laptop have an HDMI out, you can workaround this using Xbox Companion App on Windows 10.

If both Xbox One and your laptop use ethernet connection to your network, you can play without any issue.
  4. kev edin Win User

Xbox to Laptop.

Down load the xbox app you can stream from xbox to lap top screen 👍
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

Xbox to Laptop.

Have a look at the steps in the link below.

https://support.xbox.com/en-ZA/games/game-setup/how-to-use-game-streaming
  6. Francia J. Win User

Xbox on laptop

Hi, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that you can only play Xbox Games on your Laptop if the game is an Xbox Play Anywhere game. As per checking the game is not an Xbox Play Anywhere game.

Though you can still play the game but through a different game launcher on your laptop.
Thema:

Xbox on laptop

1. Xbox on laptop - Similar Threads - laptop

2. CREATING VIRTUAL RAM FOR GAMING ON A 4GB RAM HP LAPTOP

in XBoX on Consoles
    CREATING VIRTUAL RAM FOR GAMING ON A 4GB RAM HP LAPTOP: I have a HP laptop running windows 10 home with 4gb RAM, So I recently heard about expanding the RAM through creating more virtually. I really want to run games on it but its gone really slow even...
  3. Laptop freezes and cant be turned off

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Laptop freezes and cant be turned off: Laptop freezes when i play some games for a very long period of time i will see the game screen but its frozen , cant hear sounds neither can turn off the laptop i got no more information to type...
  4. How do I TRANSFER my PC game pass from one laptop to another?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I TRANSFER my PC game pass from one laptop to another?: How do I transfer my PC game pass from one laptop to another? The laptop the Game Pass was created on is a poor quality one, so I would like to move this across to another device/Laptop. I'm not...
  5. My gaming laptop crashes after closing a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My gaming laptop crashes after closing a game: Hi, I have a gaming laptop that runs a certain game fine and smoothly, but after closing it my laptop crashes and shows me the blue screen. I tried reinstalling the game but the problem is still...
  6. Laptop as Xbox Monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Laptop as Xbox Monitor: My laptop has a HDMI port and I'm trying to connect my Xbox to it so that i may use the laptop screen as a monitor for my gaming. How do I do so? cc476b3f-622c-40fa-bbc9-6619cad13b14
  7. Microsoft flight simulator controls on laptop?

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft flight simulator controls on laptop?: Hi, I use a laptop and just downloaded MSFS. I don't have a dedicated keyboard so i can't access all controls. Please help. 10944bfd-bf61-4375-bff1-4cef76ccfe81
  8. Can I charge the Play & Charge battery from my Xbox Controller if I plug it into a laptop?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I charge the Play & Charge battery from my Xbox Controller if I plug it into a laptop?: I wanna know this because I am considering getting it, and I wanna know if I can charge it. If I can't charge it via a laptop, can I charge if I plug it in into a power outlet with a charging...
  9. Having Xbox series S and gaming laptop at the same time.

in XboX Insiders
    Having Xbox series S and gaming laptop at the same time.: Hi, i bought an xbox series s to use my 1080p 144hz monitor and external speakers while i have a 17" rtx 2060 lenovo legion 5i laptop, i bought xbox because i don't like using the laptop connected...
  10. Paired PS4 controller with laptop by Bluetooth, but Xbox App won't recognize it for xCloud...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Paired PS4 controller with laptop by Bluetooth, but Xbox App won't recognize it for xCloud...: Hi! Trying to play xCloud gaming on my laptop with Ultimate Game Pass. The Xbox App won't recognize my Dualshock 4 controller. When I click on the thing that says no controller is connected, I...