XBox on Pc (Beta)

Discus and support XBox on Pc (Beta) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; 8 out of 10 games that i download from xbox on my pc don't work. The game turns out to be minimized and just breaks as soon as it goes into the menu. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ChristosSavvouris, May 23, 2020.

1. XBox on Pc (Beta)

8 out of 10 games that i download from xbox on my pc don't work. The game turns out to be minimized and just breaks as soon as it goes into the menu. I contacted support several times to no avail. How can i fix this?

:)

ChristosSavvouris, May 23, 2020
  2. RafaelMouraB-DB3E4E3 Win User

XBOX LIVE GOLD now asking for subscription

Delete your Xbox App Pc Beta , update windows, Install Xbox App Pc Beta again, login and check if it solve.
  3. Filly Phlex Win User

New to minecraft...any tips

The Xbox 360 Edition is currently based on the 1.6.6 Beta version of Minecraft on the PC. The PC version is currently in the 1.2.5 full game (no longer in beta).
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox Beta App Error Code 0x8004E10E

Hi Deigge,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

Which beta app are you having issue downloading? The Xbox Console Companion App (Beta) or the Xbox Game Pass for PC app (Beta)? You'll need to have he beta companion app downloaded first before you can download the PC game pass app (beta) and you will also
    need to have Windows update version 1903.

Restart your PC and then make sure you have the requirements to download the PC game pass app.
  5. Bugsie70 Win User

Xbox Game Pass for PC won't install game

This is a xbox games pass for PC (beta) so none of those methods for the xbox work on the PC.
  6. Lathanar Bothoman Win User

Minecraft

If any profile on your XBox or PC is subscribed to the beta for Minecraft, only the beta is going to be available.
Thema:

XBox on Pc (Beta)

1. XBox on Pc (Beta) - Similar Threads - Beta

2. How do i get the normal virsion of Minecraft insead of the beta?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i get the normal virsion of Minecraft insead of the beta?: I keep on seeing a message saying I can turn the beta virsion off but it's not telling me how so how do I? 79a4702f-a522-4538-8e48-f5a826c8f94f
  3. Xbox Game Pass App Regular and Beta from Google Play Store

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Game Pass App Regular and Beta from Google Play Store: Is anyone else experiencing a really laggy Xbox Game Pass App? I'm on Moto G7 Play with the latest updates as of June 5, 2020 and I don't know why it lags. The regular Xbox App works fine, but the...
  4. Minecraft beta is not working or letting me install it

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft beta is not working or letting me install it: I am trying to join Minecraft beta but when I try install it is says it’s already installed (which it isn’t) and when I then proceed to launch the app it is still normal Minecraft. Any way to help...
  5. Upgrading from omega to delta or beta.

in XboX Insiders
    Upgrading from omega to delta or beta.: Right now I'm in the Omega ring with minimal bugs and updates, right now I'm thinking of upgrading to delta or maybe even beta but I'm wondering how much updates do I get and how big can they get?...
  6. Is the NMS Beta on Xbox Insiders Any Different?

in XboX Insiders
    Is the NMS Beta on Xbox Insiders Any Different?: I was wondering if the beta for NMS that appeared in the Insider app is any different then the base game I have, if so then I will install it. submitted by /u/MrSirjohny [link] [comments]
  7. Auto game updates very inconsistent for me in beta,anyone else noticed this

in XboX Insiders
    Auto game updates very inconsistent for me in beta,anyone else noticed this: I know the Xbox checked at certain times of n the past in the early hours but Microsoft did change this and state it as a new feature several months ago that the Xbox would check more frequently...
  8. Can´t download (Minecraft for windows 10) if im not on the beta. When i try to download it...

in XboX Insiders
    Can´t download (Minecraft for windows 10) if im not on the beta. When i try to download it...: [IMG] submitted by /u/elzelboi [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox One X running slow for anyone else after the June 4th BETA ring update?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X running slow for anyone else after the June 4th BETA ring update?: I've cleared the cache of the Xbox One X, done the unplug reset, etc. I turn on and some of the home screen stuff loads, but not all. The guide won't populate everything. If I go to games and...
  10. Login issues with Game Pass BETA

in XBoX on Windows
    Login issues with Game Pass BETA: I built a new rig, and got a free GamePass. And, I've never cancelled something free before - but I think I'm about to. None of the games ever login. This usually isn't a problem, as it didn't...