Xbox on PC: Gaming Services bug back again after last update

Discus and support Xbox on PC: Gaming Services bug back again after last update in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; In June many players had this strange bug with no game starts, installation impossible, an redirection to the MS-Store for an "Gaming Services"-app. A... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Thorkaaa, Jul 22, 2021.

1. Thorkaaa
    Thorkaaa Guest

In June many players had this strange bug with no game starts, installation impossible, an redirection to the MS-Store for an "Gaming Services"-app. A Windows-update (KB5004476) solved this probem. But after the last update from 16.07.2021 it's back again for me.

If i start any game, the MS-Store popps up und want me to install "Gaming Services" again, and again, and again...

Any solution?

:)

Thorkaaa, Jul 22, 2021
  2. XBF Zineb F Win User

Start troubleshooting the issue by running the Windows Update Troubleshooter for Windows 10 (microsoft.com), then follow the steps mentioned here => How to perform a clean boot in Windows (microsoft.com).

If the issue persists, you will need to contact the online support for further assistance regarding this. Access Contact us | Xbox Support. Follow the instructions after clicking on the green button "Contact us" and choose to get help from an online chat agent. Make sure the region on the support website is set to your correct region in order not to find issues with the steps.
  3. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

Sorry for what's happening, here are some solutions that can help you.

Solution 1:

Open RegEdit as an administrator and delete the following Services:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\GamingServices]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\GamingServicesNet]

PC reboot

Install gaming service like you would normally

Solution 2:

Go to your computer's settings, go to Applications>Applications and Features>Search for the Gaming Services program, left-click on it and then tap on Advanced options and then click on repair.
  4. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Xbox game pass beta for PC: gears of war 5, whole game just disappeared from the menu, dl again!

Unfortunately the pc service has encountered some bugs and bugs, and most complaints are exactly with Gears, Metro and Forza, I hope this all normalizes soon as the experience gets broken. As I understand it you declined the update? Try installing the
    game again, good luck!
  5. BR4DOKYBrazil Win User

Controllers Frequently Disconnecting

Before the September update, never had a problem disconnecting the controller! The controller LED blinks and it gets disconnected for 2 or 3 seconds and connect again! I believe it is not hardware but bug in update! Someone with the same problem after the
    last update?
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

game progress

Hi Lucas,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

Try restarting your PC and logging back into the Xbox Live services and then try starting the game again. Progress is saved locally but also through the Xbox Live Cloud storage as long as your PC is connected to Xbox Live services so restarting the game
    should start you where you last left off.

You may also need to re-install the whole game again to sync the recent save from the cloud storage.
Thema:

1. Xbox on PC: Gaming Services bug back again after last update - Similar Threads - Gaming Services bug

2. Gaming Services Not Working

in XBoX on Windows
    Gaming Services Not Working: Hello, I'm having some issues with opening any Xbox games on my pc on Windows 10. Every time I attempt to load a game (that I've already played and had downloaded for a while), it takes me to the...
  3. Gaming Services error 12007 (0x2ee7)

in XBoX on Windows
    Gaming Services error 12007 (0x2ee7): Whenever I try starting an xbox game-pass game (like fs2020 or snowrunner) I just get sent to the ms store page for gaming services. I've tried the powershell based reinstall procedure you'll...
  4. Almost all my Xbox Game Pass for PC games redirect me to Gaming Services and will not start

in XBoX on Windows
    Almost all my Xbox Game Pass for PC games redirect me to Gaming Services and will not start: I have 15 games installed and only one of them is working (Sea of Thieves). All other games redirect me to Gaming Services on the MS Store app. The page says that Gaming Services is already...
  5. xbox game services

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox game services: I am trying to install microsoft gaming services after deleteing it and the xbox app to resolve an issue with the games i have already downloaded and played all of a sudden 'appearing to not be...
  6. Launching Halo Master Chief Collection takes me to Gaming Services on the Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Launching Halo Master Chief Collection takes me to Gaming Services on the Microsoft Store: After making the proposed solution in this medium Launching Halo Master Chief Collection takes me to Gaming Services on - Microsoft Community I still do not work the MCC, it is the second time I...
  7. Xbox Game Pass Games not working due to Xbox Gaming Services, can't delete Xbox Gaming...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Games not working due to Xbox Gaming Services, can't delete Xbox Gaming...: Hello, I've come across the error with the Xbox app and Xbox Game Pass where I cannot play any games and it takes me to the Microsoft store to download Xbox Gaming Services. Despite using the...
  8. Feature: We need an auto delete gamepass games that leave the service

in XboX Insiders
    Feature: We need an auto delete gamepass games that leave the service: Please! haha I have unlimited data at home, so I don't mind having to reinstall the game if it comes back. But it would be nice, if a game leaves gamepass, that it can auto delete from my...
  9. Whenever trying to launch Masterchief Halo Collection it opens Gaming Services and won't...

in XBoX on Windows
    Whenever trying to launch Masterchief Halo Collection it opens Gaming Services and won't...: This previous issue was said to have been fixed but after trying each and all of the suggestions people made for the fix none of them worked, even xbox stating that it had been fixed when it had...
  10. Gaming services

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming services: [img] Hello Gamign services are taking forever to repair and restart. I was trying to fix the 0x00000001 error code and the result was this. I bought game pass so I wish that the ms store would...