Xbox on PC party chat not working

Discus and support Xbox on PC party chat not working in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I tried going through all the past posts about this, but none of the posts had my problem. I can join xbox parties on pc fine, and it detects my... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Jgwood99, May 25, 2021.

1. /u/Jgwood99
    /u/Jgwood99 Guest

So I tried going through all the past posts about this, but none of the posts had my problem. I can join xbox parties on pc fine, and it detects my mic, but my friends say they just hear a really loud wind. I tried switching mics, making different mics my default, but I'm just not sure what to do next.

submitted by /u/Jgwood99
    [link] [comments]

/u/Jgwood99, May 25, 2021
  2. Pokepunch Win User

Windows 10 Xbox One Streaming microphone not detected?

That generic support doesn't really apply here. The problem is with a PC microphone, not an Xbox One microphone. The Xbox App on PC detects the mic and it works if I start a party via the app, but it doesn't work in any capacity on the Xbox One for parties
    or game chat.
  3. yFoX inSanuS Win User

Party chat on PC will not work.

Hello, try clearing your app’s cache ... it can solve
  4. AridLizard Win User

Coffee Talk streams (on Mixer) my Chat Windows

is it the Mixer Chat window or Xbox Party Chat?

are you streaming through PC?
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

XBOX on Windows 10 - Microphone does not work

Just so that I am clear when you are trying this in party chat? In game chat?

You can hear the other players in the chat but they can not hear you?

Are you starting the party through the stream on the xbox itself? Or are you starting the party through the xbox app on the pc itself?

These are two different things.

I personally have noticed that if I try and join a party through the Xbox itself and not the xbox app I can hear the other people but they can not hear me. If I join the party or start a party and have people join through the xbox app on the PC then it works
    fine.

So try that and see if that fixes your problem.
  6. voteDC Win User

Someone remind me why I pay for this service.

[quote user="EIDOS Khris"]I mainly pay for this service to use the party chat, something that is actually free on PC.[/quote]Well to be fair Party Chat can be replicated with things such as SKYPE but actual Party Chat over LIVE is not available on the PC.

You can Private Chat between the 360 and PC but if you can't join a Party on your PC.
Thema:

1. Xbox on PC party chat not working - Similar Threads - party chat working

2. Can’t seem to get PC/Xbox party chat to work?

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t seem to get PC/Xbox party chat to work?: Hello! I’m new to PC and trying to get this party chat to work. I’m logged in to the Xbox app for windows and I can send/receive party invites. I hear my friends without issue but they can’t hear...
  3. Party chat not working, keeps either kicking me out right away or says connecting

in XboX Insiders
    Party chat not working, keeps either kicking me out right away or says connecting: Xbox series x alpha skip ahead. Party chat just doesn't seem to work as of last night submitted by /u/milan99224201 [link] [comments]
  4. My mic will work in party chat but not game chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    My mic will work in party chat but not game chat: Ok so for the past week or so, I have not been able to communicate in game chat in any game I play in. But when I go to party chat, my mic works just fine and everyone can hear me. When I am...
  5. Xbox console companion party chat won't work.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox console companion party chat won't work.: I want to talk to my friends on the Xbox console companion but I can't and it just kicks me out of the party. So I did some research and found out my teredo was the problem so I go to device...
  6. Series S controller only works with party chat and no game/system audio can be heard.

in XboX Insiders
    Series S controller only works with party chat and no game/system audio can be heard.: Basically, I’m having an issue where when headphones are connected to my Controller, I can’t hear game/system audio but I have no problem talking to my friends. I don’t know what to try as I tried...
  7. Mic not working in fornite party chat

in XBoX Accessibility
    Mic not working in fornite party chat: I know this has been an ongoing issue with Xbox, I’m just wondering if anyone knows if Xbox has done anything to fix the mic problem in the fornite party chat? We have the Xbox one s all digital....
  8. Party Chat Not Working Alpha skip ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Party Chat Not Working Alpha skip ahead: Anyone else having issues in alpha skip ahead where mic doesn't work in party chat but does on all other apps like YouTube? Been down a few days now. submitted by /u/MoJoFallen [link] [comments]
  9. Astro a50 party chat won’t work correctly

in XboX Insiders
    Astro a50 party chat won’t work correctly: I have a Astro a50 and no audio is coming out of my mic. I can hear fine. I tried another headphone and it worked (both wireless) but when I went into game chat with the a50 the mic worked. And I...
  10. Party Chat Transcription not working for some reason.

in XboX Insiders
    Party Chat Transcription not working for some reason.: [IMG] submitted by /u/dirtydirt33 [link] [comments]