Xbox on pc

Discus and support Xbox on pc in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Today I had to format my pc, downloaded forza horizon 4 and went to play, I saw that my account of the app '' XBOX '' had changed with the same email,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JoseOMCG, Apr 21, 2019.

1. JoseOMCG
    JoseOMCG Guest

Xbox on pc

Today I had to format my pc, downloaded forza horizon 4 and went to play, I saw that my account of the app ''
    XBOX '' had changed with the same email, my gamertag was ''
    FJomxcg
    '' and now it is like '' Jomxcg '' , I lost all my things, I have all data from the gamertag and even the credit card number that signs xbox game pass, what can I do to recover my account ???

:)

JoseOMCG, Apr 21, 2019
  2. WeepySaucer9404 Win User

PC for Xbox and Xbox for PC game

If it is a Play Anywhere title then yes, you can download it and play on both Xbox and PC for nothing but if it is not a Play Anywhere title game then you would have to buy it twice, once for PC and once for Xbox.
  3. xXCamhawkXx Win User

XBOX NEEDS RPG

Then PC and Xbox. but will PC and Xbox players will be playing together.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

xbox to pc

Hi, do you mean you have purchased an Xbox play anywhere game, and cannot find the PC version on the Windows 10 Microsoft store? If so, make sure the game is a Xbox play anywhere game, by looking at the game on the Xbox store page.
    If it is, then make sure you have the digital version, not the disc version as that does not count as an Xbox play anywhere game. Then goto the Windows 10 store, and find the game on the store, and select install. Make sure you are logged into the same account
    you use on the Xbox when looking for the game on Windows 10.
  5. Tomy22783 Win User

PC and Xbox

I'm not gonna do anything because now it's okay :) Thanks anyways! :)
  6. OCRyzen Win User

PC and Xbox

The ISP can say it's fine on their end & it's only a IP Address setting problem on your end... After the Modem Reset, it should go back to the default settings & turn DHCP back on, to send IP Address/Subnet information to devices etc..

Make sure, you turn your modems Firewall Features on too, as you need to tick a box in Content Filtering Settings, on some modems/gateways..
Thema:

Xbox on pc