Xbox on vacation

Discus and support Xbox on vacation in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a travel 360E and a Travel Xbox One S All Digital. It does not matter if it is a vacation, or a business trip, I will have an Xbox with me.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Echo4Ent, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Echo4Ent
    Echo4Ent Guest

Xbox on vacation

I have a travel 360E and a Travel Xbox One S All Digital. It does not matter if it is a vacation, or a business trip, I will have an Xbox with me.

:)

Echo4Ent, Jul 11, 2019
  2. j4yt411 Win User

Xbox on vacation

as a xbox ambassador and a dad mine is a yes it needs to bei n my hand luggage neve r that far away or my phone needs to be on lol.

follow our top tipsn to bein with the ways tp keep it cool to fans fans and fans lol 2 inches around it to help keep its air flow
  3. Robby Sayles Win User

Xbox on vacation

I am taking a mini vacation this weekend, since it's my "birthday", I need to catch up with Forza and few other games.
  4. TattBear Win User

Xbox on vacation

Even though I love my Xbox when I go on vacation I like to take a break from anything electronic. So no games, TV etc. I just love to absorb the atmosphere and warmth of the place I visit :)
  5. sandy the hippy Win User

Xbox on vacation

Quite rightly so. Vacation is family time, and family time is important
  6. Lov10sBeauty Win User

Xbox on vacation

I do not remove the console from the house, it is not safe at least here in Mexico ( there are many robberies). When I have travelled on vacation, I only carry my cell phone for play something quite casual.
Thema:

Xbox on vacation

1. Xbox on vacation - Similar Threads - vacation

2. I got a communication ban on vacation!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got a communication ban on vacation!: I was banned on my vacation because of a "Hate Message" I went on vacation to visit family and my cousin was supposed to watch the house and the pets until i came back home. I come back with a...
  3. I'm on vacation 1/8 - 1/12 and the GF is working all week.....lets party up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm on vacation 1/8 - 1/12 and the GF is working all week.....lets party up: Seriously if you are reading this....send me a friend request. I'm down for any game mode and any style of play. Tanks, helicopter, infantry what ever the battle calls for. I'd prefer mature...
  4. Banned while on vacation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned while on vacation: Hello My name is Tyler Sunderman. I would please report that when I was banned for my account. I have been on vacation for like the last week or so for my family. I haven't been on my Xbox or...
  5. Banned for no reason while on vacation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned for no reason while on vacation: I have been recently banned on my account while I was on vacation..I came back to many messages from a kid and someone using my account. I was first banned from scam or theft. So I decided to...
  6. MY BROTHER HACKED ME AND GOT ME BANNED FOR HARASSMENT WHILE INWAS ON VACATION

in XBoX on Consoles
    MY BROTHER HACKED ME AND GOT ME BANNED FOR HARASSMENT WHILE INWAS ON VACATION: HELP: I cant sit here and be banned for something I didn't do. Anyone have a number I can call to talk about it? 4b92be6d-0303-4ab4-8c50-362c38cb8891
  7. I am currently from the states, here on vacation.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am currently from the states, here on vacation.: I have been experiencing controller brick issues with preview program updates but I cannot get through to preview forums as it says "group not found" If anyone could help me in being able to find...
  8. Vacation in another country

in XBoX on Consoles
    Vacation in another country: Hello, I am a US citizen, living in NYC. BUT i am in vacation here in Brazil and brought my xbox 360 with me. I went online to update my payment method (put in my US based paypal) but i can't...