Xbox on Windows 10

Discus and support Xbox on Windows 10 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; How do you change your security so you can play forza with someone it keeps bringing me to the support when i just want to change my privacy settings... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DawsonMoodie, May 16, 2019.

1. DawsonMoodie
    DawsonMoodie Guest

Xbox on Windows 10

How do you change your security so you can play forza with someone it keeps bringing me to the support when i just want to change my privacy settings

:)

DawsonMoodie, May 16, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Can the Windows Store verify an existing installation of game(s) downloaded previously or from files from another computer? Similar to Steam et al

Hi there Nor,

Thanks for the reply! Unfortunately, you will need to click the install to download any digital content for PC.

If you have a Windows 10 device, you can now use the Xbox app to connect to the Xbox Live service.

If you’re having problems installing the Games for Windows Live app, or connecting to the Xbox Live service, see

Troubleshoot Games for Windows Live connection problems

For other gaming options, see:

Hope this helps.
  3. AaronJamesx38 Win User

Hi when am i going to receive my Xbox on Windows 10???

Hey,

How do you mean receive Xbox on windows 10 ?

Xbox is free on windows 10 with the Xbox App where you can stream your xbox to your windows 10 device and see you stats, achievements, friends and many other things

Other ways of using xbox on your windows 10 device is buy playing xbox anywhere games or xbox enabled games from the windows 10 store

Kind Regards

AJ
  4. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

I'm having trouble with installing Minecraft for Windows 10 version

5. Mister Beep Win User

my party-chat goes automaticly to my xbox app at win 10, but i want to here my party at the xbox one

Hey there!

Thanks for posting. While streaming your Xbox One to your Windows 10 PC, it is by design that Xbox Live parties are prioritized on Windows 10 at that point.

However, if you own a Micro USB cable or the Xbox One Wireless Controller Adapter for your Windows 10 PC, you can use the Xbox One Chat Headset on Windows 10 for Xbox Live Parties. Check out our

Troubleshoot the Xbox One Chat Headset on Windows 10
    article for steps on how that set up should look.

Hope that helps!
  6. Farscape247 Win User

Project Spark getting axed and giving refunds

getting ready for e3, it will be all windows 10 xbox games and windows 10 this and windows 10 that, as the xbox is now windows 10 they will just focus on anything and everything for windows 10, from this summer there probably won't be a single game that
    is exclusive to the console, it will be all windows 10 only, but that also means the pc games will either go up in price or the xbox games will drop to the same level as pc, and why will pc be able to use xbox live for free yet xbox users have to pay. we will
    see whats in store if it fails e3 then i may just give it up.
Thema:

Xbox on Windows 10

1. Xbox on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Windows

2. Xbox App in Windows 10 und das Spiel Pinball FX2 [Translation - Xbox App in Windows 10...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App in Windows 10 und das Spiel Pinball FX2 [Translation - Xbox App in Windows 10...: Ich habe ein Laptop mit Windows 10 einer vor Installierten App Xbox. Also keine separate Konsole oder dergleichen. Auf meinem Laptop ist das Spiel Pinball FX2 seid längerem installiert. Seid 10...
  3. windows 10 da gta 5 also texture coating problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    windows 10 da gta 5 also texture coating problem: windows 7 de gta 5 playing in the game roads in the game houses are not lost but the windows 10 houses buildings disappearing houses windows 7 support will be finished windows 10 a game will be...
  4. How to block some items from showing in Windows 10 Xbox App feed

in XBoX on Windows
    How to block some items from showing in Windows 10 Xbox App feed: I just want to see things about my friends when I open the Xbox app. I don't want to see all these "news" about other games I don't even have/play. All these always have "[owner]" in their name....
  5. Minecraft - Windows 10 Edition missing features.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - Windows 10 Edition missing features.: Would like to start this comment off on the plus side; I love Windows 10 edition. You really blew us away with the capabilities of command blocks on console and so much more. However, some...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 sürümünde ses sorunu [Translation - Audio issue in Minecraft Windows...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 sürümünde ses sorunu [Translation - Audio issue in Minecraft Windows...: Merhabalar, Minecraft Windows 10 sürümünden hiçbir şekilde ses alamıyorum. Oyun içi ses açık, sistem seslerinde sıkıntı yok, ses cihazımda sorun yok. Minecraftı ses düzeyi kısmında göremiyorum,...
  7. The Xbox app for Windows 10 is not letting me access my conversations

in XBoX on Windows
    The Xbox app for Windows 10 is not letting me access my conversations: Every time I log into the Xbox app, I go to messages and I get this message: "Try again-we had trouble getting to your conversations." I have reset the app twice, and it still did not work. It...
  8. Windows XE (Windows Xbox Edition)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Windows XE (Windows Xbox Edition): I would like to ask Microsoft:,,Would you ever release Windows XE?Would it be a option for switching from the Xbox OS to Windows XE?".Here is an example of how we would use Windows XE with the...
  9. Problème lors de l'installation d'un jeu du xbox game pass sur windows 10 (Problem...

in XBoX on Windows
    Problème lors de l'installation d'un jeu du xbox game pass sur windows 10 (Problem...: Bonjour, je m'en remets a vous après avoir été en relation avec le service client téléphonique qui n'a pas pu vraiment m'apporter de réponse précise.. J'ai récemment souscrit au xbox game pass...
  10. 急,我的Minecraft Windows10 Edition突然变成了试用版![Translation-Urgent, my Minecraft Windows 10...

in XBoX on Windows
    急,我的Minecraft Windows10 Edition突然变成了试用版![Translation-Urgent, my Minecraft Windows 10...: 如题,我的Minecraft Windows10 Edition这周突然变成了试玩版,我在约三年前(2016.6.25)购买了Minecraft Java Edition,并且那个时候是有买Java版送Win10版的活动,同一天我也领取了Minecraft Windows10 Edition。但是在昨天,我发现我的Minecraft Windows10...