Xbox on Windows 10

Discus and support Xbox on Windows 10 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; How do you change your security so you can play forza with someone it keeps bringing me to the support when i just want to change my privacy settings... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DawsonMoodie, May 16, 2019.

1. DawsonMoodie
    DawsonMoodie Guest

Xbox on Windows 10

How do you change your security so you can play forza with someone it keeps bringing me to the support when i just want to change my privacy settings

:)

DawsonMoodie, May 16, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Can the Windows Store verify an existing installation of game(s) downloaded previously or from files from another computer? Similar to Steam et al

Hi there Nor,

Thanks for the reply! Unfortunately, you will need to click the install to download any digital content for PC.

If you have a Windows 10 device, you can now use the Xbox app to connect to the Xbox Live service.

If you’re having problems installing the Games for Windows Live app, or connecting to the Xbox Live service, see

Troubleshoot Games for Windows Live connection problems

For other gaming options, see:

Hope this helps.
  3. AaronJamesx38 Win User

Hi when am i going to receive my Xbox on Windows 10???

Hey,

How do you mean receive Xbox on windows 10 ?

Xbox is free on windows 10 with the Xbox App where you can stream your xbox to your windows 10 device and see you stats, achievements, friends and many other things

Other ways of using xbox on your windows 10 device is buy playing xbox anywhere games or xbox enabled games from the windows 10 store

Kind Regards

AJ
  4. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

I'm having trouble with installing Minecraft for Windows 10 version

5. Mister Beep Win User

my party-chat goes automaticly to my xbox app at win 10, but i want to here my party at the xbox one

Hey there!

Thanks for posting. While streaming your Xbox One to your Windows 10 PC, it is by design that Xbox Live parties are prioritized on Windows 10 at that point.

However, if you own a Micro USB cable or the Xbox One Wireless Controller Adapter for your Windows 10 PC, you can use the Xbox One Chat Headset on Windows 10 for Xbox Live Parties. Check out our

Troubleshoot the Xbox One Chat Headset on Windows 10
    article for steps on how that set up should look.

Hope that helps!
  6. Farscape247 Win User

Project Spark getting axed and giving refunds

getting ready for e3, it will be all windows 10 xbox games and windows 10 this and windows 10 that, as the xbox is now windows 10 they will just focus on anything and everything for windows 10, from this summer there probably won't be a single game that
    is exclusive to the console, it will be all windows 10 only, but that also means the pc games will either go up in price or the xbox games will drop to the same level as pc, and why will pc be able to use xbox live for free yet xbox users have to pay. we will
    see whats in store if it fails e3 then i may just give it up.
Thema:

Xbox on Windows 10

1. Xbox on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Windows

2. Mindcraft windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mindcraft windows 10: I have purchased Mindcraft windows 10 version 1.12.06. some time ago. I reinstalled it because it was not opening properly. When re-installing I received an updated version of 1.13.0.6. Now I...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Starter - Login Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Starter - Login Problem: When I click the Log In button in Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Edition, I get a Failed Login message: "We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft account, but something went wrong" Whenever I try...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Hello I'm currently playing a game called Minecraft and I am not able to talk in one specific server. I can other servers but for some reason I cannot it this one server. I believe I have been...
  5. Xbox Windows 10 sign in problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Windows 10 sign in problem: I start my computer and it signs in to windows 10. I used to start the Bing search engine, check the news and then start Microsoft Solitaire. However the last two updates have made this...
  6. Cannot sign into Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot sign into Windows 10 Edition: I have recently claimed my free copy of windows 10 edition off of the official Mojang site as I bought java edition well before October of 2018 because I have friends who play on xbox and I wanted...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 bought, can I use Minecraft Java Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 bought, can I use Minecraft Java Edition: Hi, I bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. Can I download and use Minecraft Java Edition from minecraft.net with this purchase, or do I need to pay again to get Java Edition? Thanks...
  8. Não consigo logar em minha conta no xbox beta windows [I can't log into my account on Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Não consigo logar em minha conta no xbox beta windows [I can't log into my account on Xbox...: Tento conectar mas da esse erro de internet, sendo que no a internet esta funcionando perfeitamente. windows atualizado, so nao consigo logar na conta e em nem uma outra também. [Translation-I...
  9. XBOX Live login error (Windows 10)

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX Live login error (Windows 10): Error: 0x80070520 After writing the user and password correctly, the app will load a bit and then return this error. No additional information is provided. a969d5c7-38c1-4fba-adee-11abac6c666b
  10. Windows media center

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows media center: How do I get windows media center for Android e790fad6-6148-424e-a707-3f80cece77d3