Xbox on Windows

Discus and support Xbox on Windows in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi. I have an Xbox one with accounts on it for myself and my son. I bought a PC this week and have installed the xbox app on it and have downloaded a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MartyO'Connor, Apr 8, 2020.

1. Xbox on Windows

Hi. I have an Xbox one with accounts on it for myself and my son.

I bought a PC this week and have installed the xbox app on it and have downloaded a couple of games that I own on xbox.

How do I share these with the account I have set up for my son on Windows? I'm using the same logon credentials for him on both machines so that when I open the Xbox Console companion App under his windows login, I can see his activity, but can't access
    the games.

:)

MartyO'Connor, Apr 8, 2020
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Can the Windows Store verify an existing installation of game(s) downloaded previously or from files from another computer? Similar to Steam et al

Hi there Nor,

Thanks for the reply! Unfortunately, you will need to click the install to download any digital content for PC.

If you have a Windows 10 device, you can now use the Xbox app to connect to the Xbox Live service.

If you’re having problems installing the Games for Windows Live app, or connecting to the Xbox Live service, see

Troubleshoot Games for Windows Live connection problems

For other gaming options, see:

Hope this helps.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

My xbox controller keeps switching to player 2 in the middle of the game and doesn't change back.

4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I can't find the Xbox 360 Controller Drivers anywhere on the website

5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

xbox controller won't stay connected

6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox One Wireless Adapter (New Version) Doesn't work with Xbox Elite controller Windows 10

Thema:

Xbox on Windows

1. Xbox on Windows - Similar Threads - Windows

2. [xbox beta app for windows] Why isn't minecraft in this app ?

in XboX Insiders
    [xbox beta app for windows] Why isn't minecraft in this app ?: So since my microsoft store is broken and i can't update my games, i'm using the xbox beta app. But I wan't to update minecraft too and I can't find it in the app. Why ? Could xbox add it ?...
  3. Playing Minecraft PvP on Windows PC... Clicks not registering!

in XBoX on Windows
    Playing Minecraft PvP on Windows PC... Clicks not registering!: Hi need a little help here... I recently started playing Pvp on mineverse servers. It was working just fine until the windows got updated a few days back... now, it has stopped registering clicks...
  4. XBox Game Bar Windows 10 bugging out

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Game Bar Windows 10 bugging out: So I basically tried using Xbox Game Bar after a week of keeping my system shut down, and now it refuses to work, I've tried repairing it, as well as resetting it, nothing works. The "Record Game...
  5. Cant downlaod game on windows 10 cause it says i don't have a device

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant downlaod game on windows 10 cause it says i don't have a device: SO i just bout windows 10 standard edition it Sayed i did not have a device when i clicked the three little dots a and clicked on install on devices so i created a device for my pc and it still...
  6. my minecraft windows 10 keeps updating over and over again

in XBoX on Windows
    my minecraft windows 10 keeps updating over and over again: hello i recently bought minecraft and tried to install it but it wont stop updating and keeps updating iself over and over again. it goes upto 1.52 mb then says done but repeats the process. ive...
  7. the sign in window in the xbox app is a grey screen

in XBoX on Windows
    the sign in window in the xbox app is a grey screen: can someone please help me with this issue im trying to play minecraft dungeons but it wont let me sign in it keeps giving me the grey sign in screen I already reseted the app in the windows...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Mouse Glitch

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Mouse Glitch: Hello, I've been playing minecraft bedrock edition ( Windows 10 ) for 3 years. But now I am experiencing a mouse glitch the problem is, when I play my mouse keeps getting out of game, not...
  9. GTA San Andreas from the Windows Store is lagging?

in XBoX on Windows
    GTA San Andreas from the Windows Store is lagging?: Today i bought the game from the Store and i've seen that it's lagging. I'am playing on a Laptop. NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1050 Intel Core i5 7th Gen The Game has been installed on an SSD. I don't...
  10. Game Bar on Windows, party chat crashes nonstop

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar on Windows, party chat crashes nonstop: Hello, A lot of my friends have been using Game Bar more frequently due to Modern Warfare since roughly half of us are on PC and the other half on Xbox. Those of us on PC are having the worst...