Xbox on Windows

Discus and support Xbox on Windows in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just got 3 months of Game pass free from Hulu so thought I would give it a try. I am a Playstation person, and I think I see why. Xbox on windows... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JohnKnutson, May 14, 2022.

1. JohnKnutson
    JohnKnutson Guest

Xbox on Windows

I just got 3 months of Game pass free from Hulu so thought I would give it a try. I am a Playstation person, and I think I see why. Xbox on windows sucks. I am trying Gears 5. I have 1gb fiber internet, and the game has been downloading for almost 5 hours now. I have played part of the game that is playable while it is downloading. But out of all my games on my laptop it takes 5 minutes to open. Other games take less than a minute on average. And most of the time I can't even get Gears 5 to open unless I run it as admin. Defiantly not keeping the Game pass much longer or the Xbox apps on my laptop. Glad it was free to try so I didn't waist money on the Game pass.

:)

JohnKnutson, May 14, 2022
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Can the Windows Store verify an existing installation of game(s) downloaded previously or from files from another computer? Similar to Steam et al

Hi there Nor,

Thanks for the reply! Unfortunately, you will need to click the install to download any digital content for PC.

If you have a Windows 10 device, you can now use the Xbox app to connect to the Xbox Live service.

If you’re having problems installing the Games for Windows Live app, or connecting to the Xbox Live service, see

Troubleshoot Games for Windows Live connection problems

For other gaming options, see:

Hope this helps.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

My xbox controller keeps switching to player 2 in the middle of the game and doesn't change back.

4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I can't find the Xbox 360 Controller Drivers anywhere on the website

5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

xbox controller won't stay connected

6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox One Wireless Adapter (New Version) Doesn't work with Xbox Elite controller Windows 10

Thema:

Xbox on Windows

1. Xbox on Windows - Similar Threads - Windows

2. minecraft windows 10 edition, i can not get it for my account.,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft windows 10 edition, i can not get it for my account.,: i bought minecraft windows 10 edition code, and i tired to redeem the code , and it was successfully redeemed in minecraft website, my account, then i got email saying"purchased Minecraft for...
  3. Minecraft (Windows Edition) will not open, error: Minecraft can’t open because it is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (Windows Edition) will not open, error: Minecraft can’t open because it is...: What do I do? It won't open even if I use minecraft launcher. 3a6975a9-e396-4846-b440-4c17da30db30
  4. i have buy minecraft for window 10 when i play on multiplayer it closes and tell us to buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have buy minecraft for window 10 when i play on multiplayer it closes and tell us to buy...: i have buy minecraft for window 10 when i play on multiplayer it closes and tell us to buy the game and shows trial time but why help me [img] 44a496eb-6f51-4cfa-8aef-65c49176b14f
  5. Window 10 enterprise and xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Window 10 enterprise and xbox app: I understand that the xbox app only runs on windows 10 and 11, but to what I understand windows 10 enterprise could also run the xbox app. How do I get the xbox app working on my OS?...
  6. Can't install xBox App on Windows

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install xBox App on Windows: Hello, Since a few days ago I had a problem where my xbox app on windows was freezing when starting it and had to close it with the task manager. I wanted to try fixing it using the repair option...
  7. XBOX Series X controller won't remove from bluetooth devices and won't connect to windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Series X controller won't remove from bluetooth devices and won't connect to windows 10: Hi, I have a series X controller that was working fine with windows 10 (Forza horizon 5 edition). I connected it to my phone for about 1 hour and the connecting it back is impossible and I cannot...
  8. bought Minecraft for windows master collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bought Minecraft for windows master collection: I can find this in orders on parent page, he has a new computer and wants to download it but getting currently not available.. we already bought it how do we fix this...
  9. Gamepad Controller doesn't work on Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamepad Controller doesn't work on Windows 11: I have seen this thread for a few different people. I have looked at various fixes on the internet but none seem to work for me. I've broken it into the following steps as it may be easier to...
  10. Can't boot up Conan Exiles on Windows 10 PC anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't boot up Conan Exiles on Windows 10 PC anymore: OK so My internet is trash and it took me 2 days to download the game, I get that done and the game was working fine all day however I had a DLC installed that I didn't want anymore so I removed...