Xbox One (1540 Model) Issues with No Video and Turning Off

Discus and support Xbox One (1540 Model) Issues with No Video and Turning Off in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I turn on the Xbox, it will light up as normal, but output no video and then turn off by itself after a minute or two. I have a second Xbox that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Batman2190, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Batman2190
    Batman2190 Guest

When I turn on the Xbox, it will light up as normal, but output no video and then turn off by itself after a minute or two.

I have a second Xbox that works fine on the same cables/power adapters if I swap them out. I've also hooked the faulty Xbox up to another TV and another set of cables and that didn't work either. I've tried resetting it to factory defaults using the procedure
    outlined by Microsoft using a USB drive and holding down the bind and eject button, but that also didn't work. I've even left it unplugged for a day or two, then plugged it in and that didn't help at all.

Is there anythign else I can do or try to fix this? It had been working great for years before this happened.

:)

Batman2190, Oct 6, 2019
  2. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Hi You Tried make a Hard Reset and chage the HDMI Port in your TV?
  3. Darkhawk Ninja Win User

I'm sorry to hear this! It's never fun to get these kind of errors. Try the troubleshoots (if you haven't already) on this webpage:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox...le-connected#a49556c60fa94553bc425370f66316bf

If that doesn't work, you system will most likely need to be sent in for repairs. You can start a repair ticket here:

https://support.microsoft.com/devices

Let us know if you still have questions!

Leave an upvote if this has been helpful!
  4. Batman2190 Win User

Thank you for the reply - unfortunately that did not work. I also tried to start a repair ticket but the Xbox is too old apparently and Microsoft won't even take a look at it.

Since it's out of warranty and not even available to be sent in to Microsoft per their website, I guess I will try taking it apart. Anything I should look for in particular?
  5. ErhanERTUL Win User

Xbox One Kinect is not working stable.

It`s xbox one org. Model 1540
  6. djmikeyxb Win User

Xbox One controller and network disconnect

Xbox Model: 1540

Controller Model 1697

Yes, they do both drop at the same time. The controller is the one that came with the xbox.
Thema:

1. Xbox One (1540 Model) Issues with No Video and Turning Off - Similar Threads - 1540 Model Issues

2. Power Supply Cord for Xbox 360 S Console - Model 1439

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power Supply Cord for Xbox 360 S Console - Model 1439: All, I need help in getting replacement power supply for my Xbox 360 S Console Model 1439. The power cord which came along with the original box is gone due to voltage difference. My original...
  3. CAN ANYONE HELP! Sent in Taco Bell Platinum Xbox One X for repair and got a base model X back!

in XBoX on Consoles
    CAN ANYONE HELP! Sent in Taco Bell Platinum Xbox One X for repair and got a base model X back!: I recently sent in my Platinum Xbox One X in for repair because the graphics card was going out. I was told I would be receiving my console back. I open the box from the repair center the other...
  4. The power supply turns off immediately after connected to the console (XBOX ONE 1540)

in XBoX on Consoles
    The power supply turns off immediately after connected to the console (XBOX ONE 1540): Hi to all, i have an XBOX ONE model 1540. When i connect the power supply to the console, the power supply turns off immediately. I tried the same power supply to other XBOX ONE 1540 and it works....
  5. "Cannot download update..." on xbox 360s Model 1439

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Cannot download update..." on xbox 360s Model 1439: It's September 2019. Can't do much without downloading the latest update, but it starts downloading then says gives a download error. When we restart it asks us to reformat the internal storage....
  6. 2016 New Smallest Mini Drone FY805 4CH 2.4G 6Axis 360 Degree Roll Drone LED Plane Model 6-Axis Aircr

in XboX Insiders
    2016 New Smallest Mini Drone FY805 4CH 2.4G 6Axis 360 Degree Roll Drone LED Plane Model 6-Axis Aircr: Stylish and fashionable appearance. Made of high temperature resistant environmental food grade materials. Mobile Phone Adapter Design of recycle heating in low power to keep it warm....
  7. Controller Wired Xbox (First Model), how can i connect to my USB PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Controller Wired Xbox (First Model), how can i connect to my USB PC?: Hi, i would like to know if there is a change for me to play games with my wired xbox controller (first model like in photo below). I have already found a way to connect to my usb port, but i need...
  8. Problem with selecting TV models when setting up device control in TV & OneGuide; will not...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with selecting TV models when setting up device control in TV & OneGuide; will not...: [IMG] submitted by /u/chubodea_fatman [link] [comments]
  9. XBoX One Controller model 1708 headset problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBoX One Controller model 1708 headset problem: Hi, okay so my controller doesnt detect my headset. I've read and realise theres no but I have found a workaround. So i have another newer controller but the LB button is broken so its not usable...
  10. PSU in xbox model 1540/1520

in XBoX on Consoles
    PSU in xbox model 1540/1520: It's marked for distribution for "Distribution in En/Es US" Does that mean it comes with 110-240V global power supply? Thanks a91772d2-ebe1-4296-b77e-8cba05e85a9c