Xbox One (1540 Model) Issues with No Video and Turning Off

Discus and support Xbox One (1540 Model) Issues with No Video and Turning Off in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I turn on the Xbox, it will light up as normal, but output no video and then turn off by itself after a minute or two. I have a second Xbox that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Batman2190, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Batman2190
    Batman2190 Guest

When I turn on the Xbox, it will light up as normal, but output no video and then turn off by itself after a minute or two.

I have a second Xbox that works fine on the same cables/power adapters if I swap them out. I've also hooked the faulty Xbox up to another TV and another set of cables and that didn't work either. I've tried resetting it to factory defaults using the procedure
    outlined by Microsoft using a USB drive and holding down the bind and eject button, but that also didn't work. I've even left it unplugged for a day or two, then plugged it in and that didn't help at all.

Is there anythign else I can do or try to fix this? It had been working great for years before this happened.

:)

Batman2190, Oct 6, 2019
  2. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Hi You Tried make a Hard Reset and chage the HDMI Port in your TV?
  3. Darkhawk Ninja Win User

I'm sorry to hear this! It's never fun to get these kind of errors. Try the troubleshoots (if you haven't already) on this webpage:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox...le-connected#a49556c60fa94553bc425370f66316bf

If that doesn't work, you system will most likely need to be sent in for repairs. You can start a repair ticket here:

https://support.microsoft.com/devices

Let us know if you still have questions!

Leave an upvote if this has been helpful!
  4. Batman2190 Win User

Thank you for the reply - unfortunately that did not work. I also tried to start a repair ticket but the Xbox is too old apparently and Microsoft won't even take a look at it.

Since it's out of warranty and not even available to be sent in to Microsoft per their website, I guess I will try taking it apart. Anything I should look for in particular?
  5. ErhanERTUL Win User

Xbox One Kinect is not working stable.

It`s xbox one org. Model 1540
  6. djmikeyxb Win User

Xbox One controller and network disconnect

Xbox Model: 1540

Controller Model 1697

Yes, they do both drop at the same time. The controller is the one that came with the xbox.
Thema:

1. Xbox One (1540 Model) Issues with No Video and Turning Off - Similar Threads - 1540 Model Issues

2. Unable to sync any controller to base model Xbox one

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to sync any controller to base model Xbox one: Hi guys. I’ve got a launch Xbox one that isn’t connecting to any controllers. My only controller broke today so I went to get a new one. I found when I got home that pressing the sync button on...
  3. Xbox 360 model identification

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 model identification: Hello to all Can you please help me identify what xbox 360 model this is? The seller doesn't know anything about it and it is sealed. Thank you [img] [img] [img] [img]...
  4. Xbox one S 2018 model 1 TB model Costco purchase STINKS

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S 2018 model 1 TB model Costco purchase STINKS: Seasons Greetings! I purchased an XBox 1S last year at Costco for my son as a Christmas Gift but we had to put off unboxing and using due to unexpected home remodeling issues with his room etc.....
  5. XBOX ONE S 手柄白色款使用不到一个月后明显发黄[Translation-XBOX ONE S HANDLE WHITE MODEL APPARENTLY YELLOWED...

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX ONE S 手柄白色款使用不到一个月后明显发黄[Translation-XBOX ONE S HANDLE WHITE MODEL APPARENTLY YELLOWED...: 这个现象是否正常? 如何清理? [Translation-Is this a normal phenomenon? How do I clean it up?] 0901c558-fe35-4731-82a4-a7889ec29b05
  6. Why is all digital called an S model?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is all digital called an S model?: Should the discleds model be considered a seoarate model than an S? Diesn't S means "plays 4k movies", which it obviously cannot do due to a lack id a disc. Shouldn't be called an Xbox One D,...
  7. Xbox 360> AC PowAda> S-Model> 120W (P/N -004) vs. 135W (P/N -005)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360> AC PowAda> S-Model> 120W (P/N -004) vs. 135W (P/N -005): Greetings, I have an Xbox 360 S that appears to have a faulty Power Adapter. I went to get it replaced, and found that there are generally three types; one for the original 360, one for the Slim,...
  8. XBOX 360 S Console Model 1439

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 S Console Model 1439: I need to replace the RF Board. I have noticed that there are a lot of different boards out there and I can not find an exact match. I know that board makers change how they wire a board...
  9. The power supply turns off immediately after connected to the console (XBOX ONE 1540)

in XBoX on Consoles
    The power supply turns off immediately after connected to the console (XBOX ONE 1540): Hi to all, i have an XBOX ONE model 1540. When i connect the power supply to the console, the power supply turns off immediately. I tried the same power supply to other XBOX ONE 1540 and it works....
  10. PSU in xbox model 1540/1520

in XBoX on Consoles
    PSU in xbox model 1540/1520: It's marked for distribution for "Distribution in En/Es US" Does that mean it comes with 110-240V global power supply? Thanks a91772d2-ebe1-4296-b77e-8cba05e85a9c