Xbox one 2 person split screen not working

Discus and support Xbox one 2 person split screen not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My son just recived a Xbox one and we set his account up- gold package. Created a second account for our daughter. They want to play minecraft, online... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JM1220, Jan 5, 2019.

1. JM1220
    JM1220 Guest

My son just recived a Xbox one and we set his account up- gold package. Created a second account for our daughter. They want to play minecraft, online server, using the same console and split screen. Is this possible?? Cant seem to get it to work. Looked
    at all the settings- made sure tv had high resoultion and HDMI is all correct. Any advice?? Do we need a second console?? Thanks!!

:)

JM1220, Jan 5, 2019
Thema:

1. Xbox one 2 person split screen not working - Similar Threads - person split screen

2. Xbox one S won’t connect to iPhone personal hotspot

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S won’t connect to iPhone personal hotspot: My Xbox one s was connecting to my iphone personal hotspot perfect fine for two days stright, then all go a sudden it decided to disconnect and now it wont connect. Its been like this for 3...
  3. Call me at [Mod Removed - Personal Information]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call me at [Mod Removed - Personal Information]: Need to ask questions about cloud saver and do you still have the Xbox deal running? 66c8599d-7a31-45a0-aebb-3855d2dc69ce
  4. Cant get my personal stats for Year in review 2018

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant get my personal stats for Year in review 2018: I've tried different browsers and even my phone but cannot get my personal stats . All it gives me is the community's info for that [Mod Removed – Profanity] globe. Is there anyway to get my info?...
  5. Can't join an xbox live party with a specific person

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't join an xbox live party with a specific person: So I have had a problem for the past few weeks. I try and join a party with a friend, but no matter what I do, who is in the party, or who starts the party, I can not join it. I will be connecting...
  6. GamerTag linked to another person EA Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    GamerTag linked to another person EA Account: I never had my EA account linked to my Xbox gamertag. I never played games that required that, so at some point 5 or 6 years ago my xbox account was compromised. At that time the person linked my...
  7. support contact-us web page has no link to chat with a live person, yet this is the link...

in XBoX on Consoles
    support contact-us web page has no link to chat with a live person, yet this is the link...: http://support.xbox.com/en-ca/contact-us has no link to chat with a live person, yet this is the link provided when all virtual agent choices are exhausted. Virtual agent claims to be sending me...
  8. Suspended by toxic person

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspended by toxic person: Ok, so basically I was playing a game of "Fortnite: Battle Royale" when it was me and this other guy left, basically he had high ground and I didn't, so I ultimately lost. As soon as the game...
  9. i need to talk to a support person

in XBoX on Consoles
    i need to talk to a support person: when i try to set up my new game card i get this message you currently have a subscription from a different region c0613da4-af58-43c2-a6d2-f83c826089d8
  10. [Mod Removed - Personal Information]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Mod Removed - Personal Information]: Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Events Please check that there is a bug in the accumulation of times! Even off the hook the application continued timing! This is not the first time this has...