Xbox one 2 person split screen not working

Discus and support Xbox one 2 person split screen not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My son just recived a Xbox one and we set his account up- gold package. Created a second account for our daughter. They want to play minecraft, online... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JM1220, Jan 5, 2019.

1. JM1220
    JM1220 Guest

My son just recived a Xbox one and we set his account up- gold package. Created a second account for our daughter. They want to play minecraft, online server, using the same console and split screen. Is this possible?? Cant seem to get it to work. Looked
    at all the settings- made sure tv had high resoultion and HDMI is all correct. Any advice?? Do we need a second console?? Thanks!!

:)

JM1220, Jan 5, 2019
  2. JM1220 Win User

Thanks for the quick response. Just to be clear- my kids wont be able to play “split-screen” server games on the same console. It seems like they can play together, but not online server.
  3. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Hi JM,

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Forums! We understand you want to have a split screen on Minecraft so your kids can play together. Split screen requires a screen with an output of 720p or higher, the console's video output needs to be configured
    accordingly. The video mode can be checked by going to Settings > System > Console Settings > Display - Make sure this is set to 720p or higher. If it is
    not, the split screen option will not work.

Step 1. Select play game and choose to either Create a New world or Load a previous world and make sure you are using 720p video, using a Component or HDMI cable.

Step 2. Make sure to uncheck the Online Game box.

Step 3. After entering the world, press start on the controller you wish to bring into the game.

Step 4. Sign in the player who will be using the controller.

Local split screen can be played with up to 4 players. Also, you can also visit the "Minecraft forums" regarding any in-game questions or concerns.

Let us know if this helps :)
  4. onyxishere Win User

Returning a game bought from Xbox Live marketplace since it's not working

I don't think you're going to get a refund on this simply based on the fact that 4 player split-screen doesn't work. Personally, I don't even like 2 player split-screen.
  5. geekfather Win User

Snoop Dogg voice add on

I would think it would not as you have 2 voices on 2 split screens so it may default to the one used by the other person? Can both of you select the voice?
  6. CamaroGuy96 Win User

Are they getting rid of Split Screeners on MW3?

Not all people playing split-screen are bad. I've played split-screen before with friends and been 1&2 on the leaderboard plenty of times. Two competent players can do well in split-screen if they work together.
Thema:

1. Xbox one 2 person split screen not working - Similar Threads - person split screen

2. I'm being stalked and harassed by 1 person who keeps making fake accounts just to harass me

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm being stalked and harassed by 1 person who keeps making fake accounts just to harass me: I am a girl gamer who is being stalked and harassed by 1 person which his gamertag is [mod removed] i have blocked and reported him multiple times even all of his fake accounts he makes but he...
  3. A person got my account info and he corupted my files for my games and I can tell login to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    A person got my account info and he corupted my files for my games and I can tell login to...: A person got my account info. And corupted my files and i cant get on my games how do i ge tmy files back and be abke to get on my games again 01226d94-d999-4c81-a4b1-8cb3e6668834
  4. How to transfer downloaded games and XBox to another person

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to transfer downloaded games and XBox to another person: Hi all, does anyone know how I can transfer an Xbox and downloaded games to another person who has a MS account? MS support didn't seem to understand the question and just told me how to change...
  5. "Sorry we can't show this message type" when one person sends me messages?

in XBoX on Mobile
    "Sorry we can't show this message type" when one person sends me messages?: I have never seen this before tonight -- but in between direct messages from one specific person I keep getting "sorry we can't show this message type" instead of where there is normally replies...
  6. I have a billing question and want to talk to an actual person at Microsoft. Does anyone...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a billing question and want to talk to an actual person at Microsoft. Does anyone...: I have a billing question and want to talk to an actual person at Microsoft. Does anyone have a phone number? ca95b36c-b2f1-4e64-8402-89447f03a495
  7. I have an issue with the Zoo Tycoon game personalization

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an issue with the Zoo Tycoon game personalization: I play the game on Xbox One. When I build a square and try to use the option Space Personalization I can't find that option. I did it with the first square I built, but after that the option...
  8. 주문 번호 [Mod Removed - Personal Information] 환불 가능한지요? [Translation - Order Number [Mod...

in XBoX on Windows
    주문 번호 [Mod Removed - Personal Information] 환불 가능한지요? [Translation - Order Number [Mod...: 주문 번호 [Mod Removed - Personal Information] Rise of the Tomb Raider ?? ?? Square Enix Ltd. 액션 및 어드벤처 Rise of the Tomb Raider ?? ??? ?? ??? ???? ?????? ??? ???? ????, ??? ??? ?? ????. ???? 3??...
  9. I've been connected to this person's Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been connected to this person's Xbox account: So I bought my kids Minecraft for the Switch, went to download a something and it said create a Microsoft account. I did this. Went back on to the store - through the Switch, it then gave options...
  10. Retur av personligt designad handkontroll för Xbox one [Return of personalized controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Retur av personligt designad handkontroll för Xbox one [Return of personalized controller...: Har man rätt att returnera en personligt designad handkontroll om den inte funkar? En spak och knapp som inte hänger med som den ska. Inköpt januari 2019. Translation: [Do you have the right to...