Xbox One 32 team sim league Bills open

Discus and support Xbox One 32 team sim league Bills open in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys we are a madden sim league and are looking for a person to take the Bills. A test game is required to be eligible Games advance every MWF at... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by July 4 1776, Feb 25, 2014.

1. July 4 1776
    July 4 1776 Guest

Hey guys we are a madden sim league and are looking for a person to take the Bills. A test game is required to be eligible

Games advance every MWF at 10est

We are in the playoffs of season 2

Buffalo Bills are the ony team currently open, original roster

Daddyleagues

For info please message me o xbl

leagues are scheduled through groupme so its a must app (free on app store)

:)

July 4 1776, Feb 25, 2014
  2. ShawnSoden
    ShawnSoden Guest
    Soden Bowl - Openings - Very active...

League openings:

Soden Bowl II (1 open team).

Soden Bowl IV (10 Open Teams)

All other leagues are full (32/32).

ShawnSoden, Feb 25, 2014
  3. sim online association open spots

Hit me up if you are interested in joining a sim league. This is a strictly Sim ballers league (dont waste your time if your are not sim and you are not active). we currently have 4 spots open (regular team league). open teams are the Clippers,Cavs, Hawks,
    and Magic.

hit me up if interested and i will give you more information

HOGRE is HUGE, Feb 25, 2014
  4. ShawnSoden Win User

Soden Bowl - Openings - Very active...

League openings:

Soden Bowl II (1 open team).

Soden Bowl IV (10 Open Teams)

All other leagues are full (32/32).
  5. DEFan3.... Win User

Brand new SIM leaague looking for active and friendly owners

if you want I could really use a co-admin have 20 teams entering week 3 of pre-season....Ultimate Sim....check it out and maybe we can merge our efforts and get a full 32-team league
  6. playIVkeeps Win User

Madden Gamer Dad Looking for other Madden Gamer Dads

I'm starting a 32 team-16 coach sim fantasy draft league

Draft Fri night at 8 eastern

We'll advance on Mon morning & Fri morning

7 min

all pro

2 coaches per division

Message me for more info
  7. Rydert Win User

Online league

Hey Quitsquirrel, if you have any extra guys hit you up will you send them over to our thread "32 Man CCM". Its a couple threads down. We branched off from another league and are looking to run a sim league. Thanks
  8. BrandenDaigle Win User

DFL's Connected Careers LG's!!!

Alright so we're slowly removing the inactive members of our League! We're currently standing at 27/32 members. With more teams sure to open by tomorrow night. As of right now we have...

PIT, BAL, GB, TAMPA, and SEA open for teams. So come on over and sign up for them!

http://www.dfl.boards.net
Thema:

1. Xbox One 32 team sim league Bills open - Similar Threads - team sim league

2. Game Pass Ultimate discount question for the Sales and Promotions team

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Ultimate discount question for the Sales and Promotions team: My game pass Ultimate is set to renew this month. Is there a military discount or a birthday discount that can be applied to my subscription? I am Air Force and it's my birth month....
  3. Why is the enforcement team robots and not actually humans?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is the enforcement team robots and not actually humans?: Like it really is a joke to get banned for saying "horrific" e68f39e4-b0c6-4c1b-9079-e282debb898c
  4. Teaming in solos

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Teaming in solos: What do you guys do to players who team up in solos in blackout? 9d87e9cb-3ca2-4b29-8c57-5ee240b0120e
  5. Where is the contact information for the enforcements team.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where is the contact information for the enforcements team.: Why isnt there any way to contact the enforcement team. They bann people just because someone reported them even though there isnt anything to ban them for and there isnt a way to dispute the bann...
  6. Does Xbox Team and Microsoft hate Japan?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does Xbox Team and Microsoft hate Japan?: I have reviewed the new guidelines. https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/articles/360035563914-Forza-Enforcement-Guidelines According to them, the use of "Rising Sun" seems to be...
  7. Xbox team pls add halo spartan strike for Xbox One!

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox team pls add halo spartan strike for Xbox One!: Will be awesome have full collection on my Xbox with so legendary and fantastic story like Halo! Pls!!!! submitted by /u/xavamanx [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox Enforcement Team has a lack of priorities.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Enforcement Team has a lack of priorities.: I am making this post in regards to Microsoft's poorly made code of conduct along with the enforcement team not having their priorities straight. My reasoning behind this is because of the fact...
  9. Madden15 sim league groupme required dedicated users regular teams looking for a few more

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden15 sim league groupme required dedicated users regular teams looking for a few more: Add or HUNT3R A7 WILL START LEAGUE SOON a1cfb2e8-8e42-46ba-91ab-9b4422add496
  10. SIM League has a couple open teams..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SIM League has a couple open teams..: League has been going for over 6 years, & play at least 5 seasons for every release. Looking for active people (both in scheduling games, & on site.. no lobby players) Advance every 3 days,...