Xbox one $75.00 upgrade reward

Discus and support Xbox one $75.00 upgrade reward in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I called support about this $75.00 deal, and they said it's for select users and I did not qualify. My only recourse was to post on the forums. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by CARNAGE2072, Jul 10, 2014.

1. CARNAGE2072
    CARNAGE2072 Guest

I called support about this $75.00 deal, and they said it's for select users and I did not qualify. My only recourse was to post on the forums.

I bought my xbox one Tuesday, and have 3 current xbox 360's. Not to mention all of my other Microsoft products.

I was so ticked off I almost said screw it and returned for ps4.

But it's still a great product, even if your marketing team *** me on this one.

Thanks for upsetting a loyal customer for all these years.

:)

CARNAGE2072, Jul 10, 2014
  2. tfjr
    tfjr Guest
    where is 75.00 xbox one upgrade credit?

Contacted customer service twice,got bounced around too different departments. Rep escalated to some dedicated team. I have heard nothing. I will try one more time then contact better business bureau.

3. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Ok, just be patient though. A lot of people have taken advantage of this offer and the day is not over yet.

onyxishere, Jul 10, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry you're upset but the offer was made to specific people only on the dashboard of their consoles. For example, my wife got the offer but I did not.

onyxishere, Jul 10, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

Sorry you're upset but the offer was made to specific people only on the dashboard of their consoles. For example, my wife got the offer but I did not.
  6. onyxishere Win User

Have you checked your gamertag's messages? That's where the code would have been sent.
  7. tfjr Win User

Contacted customer service twice,got bounced around too different departments. Rep escalated to some dedicated team. I have heard nothing. I will try one more time then contact better business bureau.
  8. onyxishere Win User

Ok, just be patient though. A lot of people have taken advantage of this offer and the day is not over yet.
  9. ADVISRY Win User

I did not get my money either.
Thema:

1. Xbox one $75.00 upgrade reward - Similar Threads - $75 upgrade reward

2. Support: $75 for upgrading to xbox one.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Support: $75 for upgrading to xbox one.: Hi my name is Pavan, and I have upgraded from xbox 360 to xbox one. I have waited the time and still haven't gotten my $75, I contacted someone they said to wait 24 hours. I waited almost a week...
  3. $75 Upgrade Promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    $75 Upgrade Promotion: Hi, I'm posting here after being referred by Live Support. They told me to wait 24-48 hours for the code to show up, and if not reach out again. I reached out for a second time and now have been...
  4. $75 reward for upgrading to xbox one.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    $75 reward for upgrading to xbox one.: So today my brother got a code for $75 and I learned it was for upgrading to xbox one yet we each got on xbox one the exact same day. Yet I have yet to get my code... can anyone help me with this?...
  5. $75 offer when upgrading to Xbox One not recieved.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    $75 offer when upgrading to Xbox One not recieved.: Hello. I have been in touch with an Xbox support agent and i was told to inform you further in order to get the $75 i was granted. The offer of getting $75 when upgrading to Xbox One was showing...
  6. $75 Upgrade Promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    $75 Upgrade Promotion: Sorry to be posting yet another one of these, but I was directed by the support team to do so. I saw the promotion on my 360 Dashboard and bought an Xbox One on July 20th, which was my birthday....
  7. 75 dollar Promotion to Upgrade Questions.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    75 dollar Promotion to Upgrade Questions.: Hello, I was a long time Xbox 360 user had mine for about 8-9 years and xbox live for about 6 of those. This past year though I disabled my 360 live as i moved to PC gaming. If there is a way to...
  8. Why was I not offered the $75 bonus for upgrading to an Xbox One?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why was I not offered the $75 bonus for upgrading to an Xbox One?: I see that many loyal xbox 360 subscribers are being offered a $75 bonus if they upgrade to an Xbox One. I am curious as to why I wasn't offered this since I have been a subscriber for 8 years and...
  9. 75$ xbox one upgrade canada

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    75$ xbox one upgrade canada: Hi i received a message on my 360 dashboard monday telling me i had been selected has one of your best customers to get 75$ credit if i bought an xbox one so i went and bought one today. Signed in...
  10. Xbox one 75$ upgrade reward

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox one 75$ upgrade reward: Hi, i recently recieved a message from microsoft saying that if i buy an xbox one from 07/07/14 to 07/31/14 i will recieve 75 dollars for upgrading. Well i just picked a new xbox one up today...