xbox one 75 dolar promo

Discus and support xbox one 75 dolar promo in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; its august 15 none has received their codes yet what is going on? if i do not receive the 75 dollar code. i would like to return my xbox one for a full... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Hookd187, Aug 15, 2014.

1. Hookd187
    Hookd187 Guest

xbox one 75 dolar promo

its august 15 none has received their codes yet what is going on? if i do not receive the 75 dollar code. i would like to return my xbox one for a full cash refund. false advertisement.

:)

Hookd187, Aug 15, 2014
  2. Derek940
    Derek940 Guest
    $75 xbox promo - not received

I have still not received the $75 promo credit OR any correspondence regarding it.

Here is the information you requested to proceed:

Promotion Details: I received the Xbox one upgrade promo on July 8th stating that if I upgraded to an Xbox one before the end of July and activated it on my account that I would receive a $75 promo credit.

Date of Purchase: I purchased the Xbox one brand new at eb games on July 9th and immediately went home and activated it with my profile

Promo Items not received: The $75 promo credit that I was offered

Derek940, Aug 15, 2014
  3. EmptyStatic
    EmptyStatic Guest
    75$ xbox promotional code

I live in canada and got the promo on my dashboard, I heard around that Canada was included in the promo so I went ahead and bought an XBOX ONE. I recieved my $75 credit yesterday.

EmptyStatic, Aug 15, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

xbox one 75 dolar promo

People are getting their codes. Did you register your console and set it as your Home console before the 29th?

onyxishere, Aug 16, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

xbox one 75 dolar promo

People are getting their codes. Did you register your console and set it as your Home console before the 29th?
  6. EmptyStatic Win User

75$ xbox promotional code

I live in canada and got the promo on my dashboard, I heard around that Canada was included in the promo so I went ahead and bought an XBOX ONE. I recieved my $75 credit yesterday.
  7. TheDHGHacker Win User

Xbox one 75$ upgrade reward

Have not got the $75 I got the promo did not get the money on that day and I had xbox one at June please help
  8. Misses Quinzel Win User

Xbox One 75$ Promo

Hey there, Cr33dxDyn4sty! I am sorry to see that you didn't get your code. I wanted to let you know that we are looking into it for you. As soon as I have more information, I will post back. :)
  9. xWarside Win User

Xbox One 75$ Promo

I don't know what's going on either, but the way this promo was set up was extremely sloppy and they didn't advertise it much. It wasn't a very good ploy to get the masses to flock to Xbox, obviously seeing as Ps4 is still crushing them =[
Thema:

xbox one 75 dolar promo

1. xbox one 75 dolar promo - Similar Threads - dolar promo

2. Microsoft Store withdraw 3 dolars (18 liras) from my credit card WITHOUT my permission!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store withdraw 3 dolars (18 liras) from my credit card WITHOUT my permission!!!: I was going to buy Game Pass PC for my account but when i added my card to store, they just took 1 dolar from my card. Today i bought game pass ultimate for 2 dolars for 2 months and after that...
  3. Gears 5 Rockstar Promo skipped Gears Pack #2

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gears 5 Rockstar Promo skipped Gears Pack #2: I just bought Rockstar Gears Promo cans, typed in my codes. Only thing wrong is that it skipped the Gears Pack #2. Rockstar support has no contact that i could find for this problem. Wanted to see...
  4. Click on promo price and it disappears?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Click on promo price and it disappears?: Today on my Xbox I saw a promo ad for $1 to join Game Pass Ultimate, but when I went to buy it, the purchase page said the non-promo price of $14.99. I went online to xboxlive.com to check in...
  5. Problema al cargar Pavos en fortnite con dolares

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problema al cargar Pavos en fortnite con dolares: pasa que hace poco me compre una tarjeta de 10 dolares para poder comprar 1000 pavos en fortnite la cosa es que ah pesar de tener el dinero para poder pagar los pavos el sistema me pone la...
  6. El resumen de la tarjeta me aparece en dolares, cuando pago en pesos Argentina!

in XBoX on Consoles
    El resumen de la tarjeta me aparece en dolares, cuando pago en pesos Argentina!: Hola, cada vez que realizo una compra de un juego en pesos con tarjeta en Argentina, me llega el resumen de la compra en dolares, quiero que me cobren en pesos, como dice el producto, sino estoy...
  7. pesos o dolares - [Translation - pesos or dollars]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    pesos o dolares - [Translation - pesos or dollars]: quiero comprarme el paquete de as en fortnite y me aparece $49,00 y no se si es en pesos o en dolares - [Translation - I want to buy the package as in Fortnite and I appear $49.00 and not if it is...
  8. gold for $1 dolar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gold for $1 dolar: I bought the gold offer with my pay pal account, I got the discount but I did not get access to gold. What's up? 491db6d7-1281-4237-bf27-197f679be2f5
  9. NÃO GANHEI PRESENTE DE 5 DOLARES DA MICROSOFT FIQUEI MUITO TROSTE COM ISSO .

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NÃO GANHEI PRESENTE DE 5 DOLARES DA MICROSOFT FIQUEI MUITO TROSTE COM ISSO .: EU SO ACHO QUE TODOS NOS SOMOS IGUAIS . Mod Translation: Subject: I DID NOT GET MICROSOFT 5 DOLLARS GIFT I'VE BEEN VERY TROT WITH THAT. Body: I THINK WE ARE ALL EQUAL....
  10. El resumen de la tarjeta me aparece en dolares, cuando pago en pesos Argentina!

in XBoX on Consoles
    El resumen de la tarjeta me aparece en dolares, cuando pago en pesos Argentina!: Hola, cada vez que realizo una compra de un juego en pesos con tarjeta en Argentina, me llega el resumen de la compra en dolares, quiero que me cobren en pesos, como dice el producto, sino estoy...