Xbox One access

Discus and support Xbox One access in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Wondering why my son cant access YouTube or Roblox with our year Gold membership. I cant get any answers 23e892ff-b089-4b98-b56e-c2bf060130e9 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CarlaHargrave, Mar 5, 2021.

1. Xbox One access

Wondering why my son cant access YouTube or Roblox with our year Gold membership. I cant get any answers

:)

CarlaHargrave, Mar 5, 2021
  2. baggie sKi11Zz Win User

Fable 3 sanctuary shop

If you are playing on xbox one you wont have access to it as it is an xbox 360 game and you cant access the 360 store on the xbox one
  3. XBF Chris J Win User

ease of access

Hello MossCanton,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. Is there an issue that you need assistance with? We would be more than happy to help if you can provide us with more details.

For now, here are a couple of links regarding ease of access that may help you out :

Ease of Access settings on Xbox One

Ease of Access

Hope this helps!
  4. CareerGosha Win User

Need Preview Forums Access

I make one new Xbox experience preview.but do not have access to the Xbox Early Access forum
  5. Hordie Win User

Xbox One preview program forum access...

Hi DJSmurf2008,

If you've registered to preview Xbox One updates but still get a “Group Not Found” error when you try to access the private Xbox One Early Access forum, your registration probably hasn't been processed yet. Once it goes through, you should receive
    access to the private Xbox Early Access forum within two business days.'

If you do not have forum access by then, please let us know and a mod will give you access. When you have access you can visit the forum at the link below.

Xbox One preview forum.
  6. tohellnbak Win User
Thema:

Xbox One access

1. Xbox One access - Similar Threads - access

2. Cant access my no gold games even though i have ultimate game pass with gold

in XboX Insiders
    Cant access my no gold games even though i have ultimate game pass with gold: i have an ultimate game pass subscription which includes gold but i cant play my gold games that i have had since forever. What can i do to fix this?? submitted by /u/ptreem123 [link] [comments]
  3. Dolby Access

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby Access: So when i start up call of duty warzone, my dolby access app closes out, and i deleted it and redownloaded multiply times, ive also been having issues with call of duty, and i deleted and...
  4. MINECRAFT - Android - How do I access an older/another gamertag showing on my account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MINECRAFT - Android - How do I access an older/another gamertag showing on my account?: Hey guys, bear with me please. Trying to figure out what has happened. My son has been playing minecraft on android. I have bought a few 'worlds' for him, and purchase receipt has been sent to my...
  5. Bought an Xbox Series X a couple of weeks ago on All Access. Already needs a warranty...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought an Xbox Series X a couple of weeks ago on All Access. Already needs a warranty...: So my Xbox Series X finally arrived last month after being able to order it on the all access plan. It already needs a repair as the unit keeps shutting down randomly when I'm playing... a beep,...
  6. I do not have access to my son's Xbox One, how do I prevent charges?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I do not have access to my son's Xbox One, how do I prevent charges?: My son lives with my ex-wife and plays on an Xbox One that is connected to my credit card. He keeps making a large amount of in-game purchases and I want to stop it. I have asked him to stop and...
  7. We're having trouble accessing your account. Please use the guide to sign out then sign...

in XboX Insiders
    We're having trouble accessing your account. Please use the guide to sign out then sign...: Can't sign into insider app cause I get this. https://imgur.com/a/Y8cgnsG Trying to open the insider app and I get. "We're having trouble accessing your account. Please use the guide to sign out...
  8. Xbox Insider UP, you can now access it!

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider UP, you can now access it!: You can stop crying on your Waifu Pillow now fellow ARKS. submitted by /u/zzt711 [link] [comments]
  9. Unable to access the Insider hub app

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to access the Insider hub app: Every time i open the app it gives me “ we are unable to retrieve your insider content “ error. using the app on Xbox series X. It’s been giving me the same error for the last 10-20 minutes...
  10. Your gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to access Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Your gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to access Xbox live: I’ve been getting this message when I try to play Skate 3 online. I’m not the first one to have this problem, and I’ve tried everything and nothing has worked, and it’s been happening to me for...