XBOX ONE account on XBOX 360

Discus and support XBOX ONE account on XBOX 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Scenario is something like this I made a new Xbox One account and tried to play an Xbox 360 game on this new account. The game loaded up as normal.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JoshCompton, Dec 11, 2019.

1. JoshCompton
    JoshCompton Guest

Scenario is something like this

I made a new Xbox One account and tried to play an Xbox 360 game on this new account. The game loaded up as normal. However it only gave me the option to log into my old account and my dads account. I tried downloading the new account onto the "XBOX 360",
    but to no avail. For now i can only play the game on my old account which i dont want. Any ideas?

:)

JoshCompton, Dec 11, 2019
  2. WPAK Win User

Xbox 360 to Xbox One

Hi there,

I'm afraid that it sounds like you currently have two accounts, one offline on the xbox 360 and one Xbox Live account on the Xbox One.

There is an option to promote your offline xbox 360 account to an Xbox Live Account, but this will require a new Microsoft Account (email address), but the next issue would be that it is Not possible to merge multiple accounts into one Xbox Live Account.

So basically there are two options, continue with the current Xbox Live Account that you have on the Xbox One, or to promote the 360 account to an Xbox Live Account and download that to the Xbox One and continue with that one.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Can you not apply money in your microsoft account to live purchases?

Xbox one accounts not 360

The escalation and splintered is for one accounts not 360
  4. x24hrs2livex Win User

Live gold account Xbox360 and XbOne

Yes your account will be playable on the Xbox 360 and Xbox One. You will also be allowed to login on one 360 and one xbox one using the same account at the same time
  5. HollywoodBull Win User

Crossplay

Do you mean crossplay as one person on Xbox 360 and one on XBOX one - Don't expect any cross-platform play between Xbox 360 and Xbox
    One. ... Your Xbox Live account on 360 will carry over to Xbox One.
    That same account will work on both platforms.

If you mean xbox 360 games compatible to play on xbox one then there is a whole list of games that are compatible
  6. RandyAU93 Win User

gold member

If your Microsoft account has an Xbox Live Gold membership, it is usable on both Xbox One and Xbox 360. Just sign into Xbox 360 using that same account that you use on Xbox One.
Thema:

1. XBOX ONE account on XBOX 360 - Similar Threads - account 360

2. Lost my old Xbox 360 account! (2)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost my old Xbox 360 account! (2): So, my previous question said that the email didn't work/didn't exist for some reason. I now know that I had made a mistake entering the email. I fixed that and had to reset the password. To my...
  3. Lost my old Xbox 360 account!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost my old Xbox 360 account!: So recently, I tried logging on my old xbox360 with my old profile, and to my surprise, the email which was used to create the sccount no longer existed. I thought it would fix itself if I deleted...
  4. Account will not re-download onto Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account will not re-download onto Xbox 360: My roommate's Xbox 360 has several accounts on it. All but one are for his children so they have personal settings on some games. His one that he uses for purchases has been encountering problems...
  5. creating a child xbox live account for xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    creating a child xbox live account for xbox 360: Hi Im having a real struggle adding my son to my xbox gold live account - i have setup an account and dont use it but signed up so my son can play minecraft - hes only 6 so i dont want him to...
  6. Netflix not available on XBOX 360 for free XBOX LIVE account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix not available on XBOX 360 for free XBOX LIVE account?: Is this normal? Netflix is not part of the app list. Is it because I’m on free XBOX LIVE, and not GOLD? Or is it XBOX 360 is obsolete? 3341b279-99f0-4f90-9a6e-63728bae5eff
  7. Xbox 360 Account ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 Account ban: About 7 years ago my account was banned, anyways after trying to replay some old games on my xboxone I was wondering if there was anyway go contact the enforcement team to see if i could get it...
  8. How do i sign in to my Xbox live account on Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i sign in to my Xbox live account on Xbox 360?: Before i had tried to get in to my Xbox Live account, it kept denying it. How can i sign in? ed03d159-85c2-4c84-a126-3936ed23b406
  9. xbox 360 account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360 account: I have a 360 and it had tons of arcade games on it but 3 years ago I stop playing it. A few days ago I started playing it again cuz I got an Elgato but my hd got wiped out and I want to redownload...
  10. How to buy Xbox 360 games using Microsoft account balance

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to buy Xbox 360 games using Microsoft account balance: When I'm on my Xbox 360 dashboard, it shows no credit, even though in my Microsoft account website there is credit. I've tried re-downloading my profile, didn't work. I can't seem to find Xbox 360...