Xbox One account sign in

Discus and support Xbox One account sign in in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently purchased and installed COD MW, after the install my console asked me for my xbox live login. I had to change the password to complete this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MeganKleinschmidt, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Xbox One account sign in

I recently purchased and installed COD MW, after the install my console asked me for my xbox live login. I had to change the password to complete this and once i had everything seemed fine. Now i cannot log in to my account on my console. I get an error
    message every time. I can log in to the website and see all of my information. I dont know what to do, but I pay monthly for this subscription that i suddenly no longer have access to, and cannot get help.

:)

MeganKleinschmidt, Nov 9, 2019
  2. steeledwand7664 Win User

Access to my xbox account

Can you sign into the account on your Xbox?

Is it an Xbox One?

If you can sign into the account on the Xbox One you can look to see what email address is associated with your Xbox profile by signing into the account on your console and going to settings and under the account tab going to the sign in security and passkey
    and clicking on that and it will tell you what email is used for signing into that Xbox profile then you would want to make sure that is the email you are using when signing into your account on the website.
  3. Peter R Fleming Win User

Xbox live

How many accounts are you using? because you will need two accounts the main one and secondary account. The main one you will need to set one console as the home Xbox then sign in with sign out with the main account and sign in with the secondary account
    then on the other console sign in with the main account.

Xbox #1

Main Account: (Set as home Xbox) and signed out (do not remove from console)

Secondary account: singed in

Xbox #2

Main Account: Singed in

Secondary account: not necessary

You can switch your home console 5 times a year if you have used all 5 I can tell you how to reset them if necessary.
  4. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Xbox One account sign in

You may benefit from performing a power cycle.

Here’s how:

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.
    2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on
      your controller.
  5. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Xbox One account sign in

Have you tried uninstalling the profile off of the console and then redownloading the account? That usually resolves some issues related to seemingly random pop-ups asking you to login. I get them from time to time and that's what I do. Alternatively you
    could try to factory reset your console. Everything should be digitally tied to your account if you own it, and saves should be already in the cloud and safe to delete from the local cache.

I think this troubleshooter may help.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/microsoft-account/something-wrong-microsoft-account
  6. XBF Felixx P Win User

Xbox One account sign in

Hello MeganKleinschmidt!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support...

First, Go ahead and perform a hard reset
    and power cycle
    of your console. Hold down the power button on the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down and then remove the power cable from the Xbox and the power outlet for about 5 minutes. Then re-connect and turn on the Xbox.
    Try to sign in again.

If that doesn't work...

If you haven't already done so, go ahead and try performing a Soft console Factory
    reset
    on your console by doing the following:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select All Settings.
    4. Select System.
    5. Select Console info & updates.
    6. Select Reset console. [Keep my games and Apps]

Make sure you have both your email and password on hand as you will be asked to sign back in. There is an option to delete everything and to save your games and apps; choose the latter. This will reset
    the Operating system [OS] of the console and allow you a fresh start-up. Hope this helps! Let us know the results!!

Felix

Xbox forums support
Thema:

Xbox One account sign in

1. Xbox One account sign in - Similar Threads - account sign

2. Fortnite: Unable to sign in to your account for Xbox live, please try later

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite: Unable to sign in to your account for Xbox live, please try later: Fortnite: Unable to sign in to your account for Xbox live, please try later . I keep getting this message when trying to play fortnite. After many many emails back & forth with Epic they...
  3. Can’t sign into Xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t sign into Xbox account: I tried to sign into my account and it kept giving me the error code 0x801901f4 and told me to try again later. I looked on this site to see if anyone had come across the same problem and one...
  4. Can`t sign in to xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can`t sign in to xbox account?: as a Xbox ambassador i helped someone and i am not gonna post there personal information on here but they couldn`t sign into there account. but i hope this helps out for those that are looking for...
  5. Xbox live keeps dropping offline as well as my account sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live keeps dropping offline as well as my account sign in: My xbox live keeps dropping offline every several mintues and then started logging me out of my account. I followed all the reset steps as well as deleting my account from my Xbox, and now it...
  6. "Sign in with the account that enrolled" how do I swap the ownership to myself?

in XboX Insiders
    "Sign in with the account that enrolled" how do I swap the ownership to myself?: I have access to the original account but I'd like to swap the ownership to my account since my level is higher and can update to earlier builds submitted by /u/andrew7453 [link] [comments]
  7. How do I sign into my account on Xbox (beta) app? The button in the popup doesn't work.

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I sign into my account on Xbox (beta) app? The button in the popup doesn't work.: Anytime I try to log in on the Xbox Beta app or when I start a game I downloaded through Gamepass a new window pops up with a button that says Sign In. No matter how many times I click the button,...
  8. cant sign into my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant sign into my account: it giveing me a errorcode pretaining to a service outage,i check the outage section of xbox and sign in is fine,it tells me to sign in useing a controller,im useing the one that i asifned to my...
  9. Can't add an account to sign into my Xbox One! Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't add an account to sign into my Xbox One! Help!: So I can't sign into my xbox. Last night was perfectly fine but today it wouldn't let me sign into my account. When I would select my account it would spin a couple times, and then go back to the...
  10. Sign into the account that purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sign into the account that purchased: I bought nba2k20 and gameshared it to my friend. Last week i got signed out of my account by someone that has it on their console, and now when i go to play it, it tells me i dont own it...