Xbox One account sign in

Discus and support Xbox One account sign in in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently purchased and installed COD MW, after the install my console asked me for my xbox live login. I had to change the password to complete this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MeganKleinschmidt, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Xbox One account sign in

I recently purchased and installed COD MW, after the install my console asked me for my xbox live login. I had to change the password to complete this and once i had everything seemed fine. Now i cannot log in to my account on my console. I get an error
    message every time. I can log in to the website and see all of my information. I dont know what to do, but I pay monthly for this subscription that i suddenly no longer have access to, and cannot get help.

:)

MeganKleinschmidt, Nov 9, 2019
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

I never asked to open a Xbox account

An Xbox account, is actually a Microsoft account. All you need to do is sign in on your PC with the one you do on Xbox. You can also open the settings on the Xbox app and sign out of your PC account and sign in with the one you use on Xbox.
  3. WickedD365 Win User

xbox subscription

An account can only be signed into one Xbox One at a time. So if only one account has Gold, only the accounts signed in on that console can share Gold features. The rest will not be able to unless there is a Gold account signed in on the other console.
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

Access to my xbox account

Can you sign into the account on your Xbox?

Is it an Xbox One?

If you can sign into the account on the Xbox One you can look to see what email address is associated with your Xbox profile by signing into the account on your console and going to settings and under the account tab going to the sign in security and passkey
    and clicking on that and it will tell you what email is used for signing into that Xbox profile then you would want to make sure that is the email you are using when signing into your account on the website.
  5. Kikoo123 Win User

Transfer DLC from Xbox 360 to Xbox One?

If you sign into the xbox 360 account on your xbox one, and if the 360 Game/DLC is backwards compatible you can download it onto your xbox one and then if you want to use that game/dlc on your other xbox one account, you can just sign into both that 360
    account and your xbox one account at the same time and launch the game on your xbox one account.
  6. Peter R Fleming Win User

Xbox live

How many accounts are you using? because you will need two accounts the main one and secondary account. The main one you will need to set one console as the home Xbox then sign in with sign out with the main account and sign in with the secondary account
    then on the other console sign in with the main account.

Xbox #1

Main Account: (Set as home Xbox) and signed out (do not remove from console)

Secondary account: singed in

Xbox #2

Main Account: Singed in

Secondary account: not necessary

You can switch your home console 5 times a year if you have used all 5 I can tell you how to reset them if necessary.
Thema:

Xbox One account sign in

1. Xbox One account sign in - Similar Threads - account sign

2. I cant sign in my Microsoft Account for my games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant sign in my Microsoft Account for my games?: I can't login in Xbox console to play Microsoft Bingo games and can play without the use of box console? 759ee7e0-e930-40cf-b0e9-8acaa4397d95
  3. Can not sign into Minecraft PS4 because I deleted my Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not sign into Minecraft PS4 because I deleted my Microsoft account: I had a Microsoft account connected to my PS4 to play Minecraft Bedrock. I ended up fully deleting that account because of gamer tag issues. Now when I try login with my new Microsoft/Xbox account...
  4. Cant sign in (error code:0x801901f4)/ add new accounts to my xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant sign in (error code:0x801901f4)/ add new accounts to my xbox one: Around 2 days back when i got back on my Xbox one i could not sign in and received an error code: 0x801901f4 i read online that it could be fixed by removing account so i factory reseted the...
  5. I cannot sign into a new account in my Xbox. When I click on add new account it loads for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot sign into a new account in my Xbox. When I click on add new account it loads for...: I cannot sign into a new account in my Xbox. When I click on add new account it loads for sometime and then it just quits. I tried restarting and hard resetting my Xbox,but it was useless...
  6. Xbox account sign in across multiple consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox account sign in across multiple consoles: My friend has my account on his console & keeps signing into it, without my permission, If i change my password but still have automatic sign in on would he still get into my account. Because he...
  7. I signed in with someone else's account on Minecraft PS4.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I signed in with someone else's account on Minecraft PS4.: I attempted to make a new Microsoft account to try out Console Cross-play between my PS4 Minecraft edition and a friend's Switch edition. Creating the account was a success, but getting my new...
  8. Minecraft Microsoft account sign in PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Microsoft account sign in PS4: Been trying for just about 24 hours now to link my microsoft account with my playstation and nothing i have tried has worked. I have deleted the app twice, downloaded items from the store i have...
  9. Ark says my account doesn't match my "dev environment" when I try to sign into Xbox Live.

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark says my account doesn't match my "dev environment" when I try to sign into Xbox Live.: When I try to play Ark: Survival Evolved it says the error message below and all other accounts I try says the same thing. [img] ***Moved from: Gaming on Windows 10***...
  10. Can’t sign in my account in Xbox one x after the update

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t sign in my account in Xbox one x after the update: Can’t sign in my account in Xbox one x after the update What shoud i do 58858ded-2936-4a7c-a305-32b797290ee3