Xbox One Accounts

Discus and support Xbox One Accounts in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When setting up my Xbox accounts it asked me to create a parent account. I’m old enough not to need my parents permission for everything so it annoyed... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Mailingriver, Jul 28, 2019.

1. Mailingriver
    Mailingriver Guest

Xbox One Accounts

When setting up my Xbox accounts it asked me to create a parent account. I’m old enough not to need my parents permission for everything so it annoyed me, and it was compulsory. I ended up using the parent account, which i made with a second microsoft
    account, and the ‘child account’ has my main microsoft account. I would like to switch my Xbox One Account along with all my data to my main microsoft account, and the child to my second microsoft account.

:)

Mailingriver, Jul 28, 2019
  2. WPAK Win User

Xbox 360 to Xbox One

Hi there,

I'm afraid that it sounds like you currently have two accounts, one offline on the xbox 360 and one Xbox Live account on the Xbox One.

There is an option to promote your offline xbox 360 account to an Xbox Live Account, but this will require a new Microsoft Account (email address), but the next issue would be that it is Not possible to merge multiple accounts into one Xbox Live Account.

So basically there are two options, continue with the current Xbox Live Account that you have on the Xbox One, or to promote the 360 account to an Xbox Live Account and download that to the Xbox One and continue with that one.
  3. Kikoo123 Win User

Transfer DLC from Xbox 360 to Xbox One?

If you sign into the xbox 360 account on your xbox one, and if the 360 Game/DLC is backwards compatible you can download it onto your xbox one and then if you want to use that game/dlc on your other xbox one account, you can just sign into both that 360
    account and your xbox one account at the same time and launch the game on your xbox one account.
  4. tonyri Win User

2 XBOX One Consoles, 3 accounts, 1 XBOX Live account - How do you make this work?

I only have 2 XBOX One consoles. The XBOX Live account is associated with my account which I use for parental controls on my two sons accounts. They each use their own separate account to play on their own XBOX One console.

- 2 XBOX One consoles

- my admin account with XBOX Live subscription

- my two sons have their own accounts they use to play on each of their XBOX One Consoles.
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

Customer review

Are you using an Xbox one?

An Xbox 360?

Xbox 360s have the capability to have what are called offline profiles that are not connected to MS accounts.

Accounts on Xbox Ones have to have a MS account attached to them.

If you are on an Xbox one then that means you have two different MS accounts if the one that you put gift card on the computer you would have needed to be signed into the account that was attached to your Xbox One profile.
  6. Smwutches Win User

New to XBox Live...How do I sign in?

Then they are 2 different accounts. The one on your Xbox is an offline account and the one you created on the PC is a new account. Recovering that account would put the one you created on the PC onto your Xbox, but it'll still be a separate account.
Thema:

Xbox One Accounts

1. Xbox One Accounts - Similar Threads - Accounts

2. Cannot add Microsoft account after corrective actions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot add Microsoft account after corrective actions: I have been inhibited from logging into my Microsoft account of my xbox for one day now. I have tried all corrective methods such as: holding the power button to comence a cold boot and i have...
  3. EA Account Associated with GamerTag

in XBoX Accessibility
    EA Account Associated with GamerTag: Alright, I know that people are usually sent over the help.ea.com for these inquires, but they currently can't figure out my issue either. For some reason, the EA account associated with my...
  4. Account deleted without warning. Can i get it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account deleted without warning. Can i get it back?: So my friend and I just bought Minecraft Windows 10 edition so we could play cross platform between PC (me) and Nintendo Switch (her). We played fine for a few weeks and then, yesterday...
  5. Money in Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Money in Microsoft account: I put some money in my (minor) granddaughter's account. She has decided she would rather spend the money outside of Microsoft. Is there any way to credit the money back to my card so I can use the...
  6. How to change the Microsoft account associated with Xbox Live profile.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to change the Microsoft account associated with Xbox Live profile.: Hey! So lets say I want to change the Microsoft account connected to my Xbox account, is there an easy way to do this without deleting or deactivating my accounts? For the most part the only...
  7. My account has been stolen and hacked into

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account has been stolen and hacked into: My Xbox/Microsoft account was hacked into and someone changed the email AND password for my account. So I cannot reset anything because they have changed ALL security information. As I can...
  8. New account login screen.(Don't mind my profile picture)

in XboX Insiders
    New account login screen.(Don't mind my profile picture): [IMG] submitted by /u/iWantDeadxd [link] [comments]
  9. Can I remove past and complete bans from my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I remove past and complete bans from my account: So i asking this because I have said some stuff that is very very wrong and it makes me sick that i have done that stuff so i would like to remove the bans from my account. my last ban has been...
  10. Can’t login to main account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t login to main account.: So im having trouble logging into an existing account. A few weeks ago I downloaded minecraft PE and maybe just a week back I remembered that I had an old account from previously buying the game...