Xbox One Accounts

Discus and support Xbox One Accounts in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When setting up my Xbox accounts it asked me to create a parent account. I’m old enough not to need my parents permission for everything so it annoyed... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Mailingriver, Jul 28, 2019.

1. Mailingriver
    Mailingriver Guest

Xbox One Accounts

When setting up my Xbox accounts it asked me to create a parent account. I’m old enough not to need my parents permission for everything so it annoyed me, and it was compulsory. I ended up using the parent account, which i made with a second microsoft
    account, and the ‘child account’ has my main microsoft account. I would like to switch my Xbox One Account along with all my data to my main microsoft account, and the child to my second microsoft account.

:)

Mailingriver, Jul 28, 2019
  2. WPAK Win User

Xbox 360 to Xbox One

Hi there,

I'm afraid that it sounds like you currently have two accounts, one offline on the xbox 360 and one Xbox Live account on the Xbox One.

There is an option to promote your offline xbox 360 account to an Xbox Live Account, but this will require a new Microsoft Account (email address), but the next issue would be that it is Not possible to merge multiple accounts into one Xbox Live Account.

So basically there are two options, continue with the current Xbox Live Account that you have on the Xbox One, or to promote the 360 account to an Xbox Live Account and download that to the Xbox One and continue with that one.
  3. tonyri Win User

2 XBOX One Consoles, 3 accounts, 1 XBOX Live account - How do you make this work?

I only have 2 XBOX One consoles. The XBOX Live account is associated with my account which I use for parental controls on my two sons accounts. They each use their own separate account to play on their own XBOX One console.

- 2 XBOX One consoles

- my admin account with XBOX Live subscription

- my two sons have their own accounts they use to play on each of their XBOX One Consoles.
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

Customer review

Are you using an Xbox one?

An Xbox 360?

Xbox 360s have the capability to have what are called offline profiles that are not connected to MS accounts.

Accounts on Xbox Ones have to have a MS account attached to them.

If you are on an Xbox one then that means you have two different MS accounts if the one that you put gift card on the computer you would have needed to be signed into the account that was attached to your Xbox One profile.
  5. Smwutches Win User

New to XBox Live...How do I sign in?

Then they are 2 different accounts. The one on your Xbox is an offline account and the one you created on the PC is a new account. Recovering that account would put the one you created on the PC onto your Xbox, but it'll still be a separate account.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Xbox One accounts

well you set your own console as your own and require sign in on any other console and change the password

You never ever lend your account out even for game sharing
Thema:

Xbox One Accounts

1. Xbox One Accounts - Similar Threads - Accounts

2. Multiple gamertags on one account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiple gamertags on one account: Hello! After installing Minecraft on my Android phone and logging in with microsoft-account I was assigned gamertag "BigSeeker520975". I changed it via the Xbox-app to "". It did update in the...
  3. Minecraft won’t load on iOS after adding my sons Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won’t load on iOS after adding my sons Microsoft account: Hi there My son has had minecraft on his ipad for a while now, and i have just got it for my iphone so that we can play together. It has been working fine until today when i created a microsoft...
  4. How do i delete my Xbox Account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i delete my Xbox Account?: I'd like to delete only my xbox account and not my microsoft account, but i can't do it... c79a4f39-5c3a-4484-8317-2a462dc217b7
  5. Locked out of my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out of my account: Hi, I am a user of the Xbox One and I have run into a problem with my account. The account was set up at a young age of myself and therefore not in my email. I am now unable to log into the...
  6. Moving my Xbox One Live account to another account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Moving my Xbox One Live account to another account: I've been on my moms Microsoft Account since I joined Xbox. Now that I've moved out I need to move off of her account. Is there any way I can move my Xbox One Live Account from her's to my already...
  7. Unable to log in to xbox account on the website

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to log in to xbox account on the website: This problem has persisted over the last few days and I've been unable to log in. Whenever I hover over the login option it switches my cursor to the text select cursor. Along with that, whenever...
  8. Vincular nueva cuenta a asphalt 8 [Mod Translation - Link new account to asphalt 8]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vincular nueva cuenta a asphalt 8 [Mod Translation - Link new account to asphalt 8]: Anteriormente tenia el juego de asphalt 8 instalado y esta estaba vinculada a mi cuenta de facebook... lamentablemente mi cuenta de facebook esta borrada pero el juego sigue sincronizada a esa...
  9. The Money Paid Back on 30/09/19 to my mobile account £59.99 >>>>>>

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Money Paid Back on 30/09/19 to my mobile account £59.99 >>>>>>: I have been trying to contact Xbox regarding the payment that was cancelled by me and then paid back to my mobile account has yet to seen by my operator. (Order no [mod removed] ) AND now they are...
  10. Silver account not able to access new season pass content purchased on gold account (home...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Silver account not able to access new season pass content purchased on gold account (home...: Silver xbox account not able to access new season pass content purchased on gold account (home xbox unit Destiny 2 Undying DLC) 302bb7a5-a31e-4a49-9118-8193f24c3d9b