Xbox one achievement won’t unlock

Discus and support Xbox one achievement won’t unlock in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Its been something like a year and a half or longer that I havent been able to unlock xbox one achievements. Ive tried everything on the forums and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by joseguerrero6, May 12, 2019.

1. Xbox one achievement won’t unlock

Its been something like a year and a half or longer that I havent been able to unlock xbox one achievements. Ive tried everything on the forums and nothing seems to work. I have completed a game like Red Dead Redemtion 2 story mode and was not able to
    unlock a single achievement. However whenever I play an xbox 360 game I can still unlock achievements on those games.

:)

joseguerrero6, May 12, 2019
  2. joseguerrero6 Win User

Thanks for the advice! It cant be the internet connection because Ive been a member for 9 years and am online 95% of the time i play. I’ll definitely try at a friends house(cant believe I never thought about this) with their console, or try a factory
    reset if all else fails.
  3. Alucario Ultra Win User

I used to have the same problem as you.

You see, you has to be connected to Xbox Live (internet) to unlock achievements.

If you are already connected to internet, then your problem seem to be very rare and sad. Also, you could try to hard reset the console, delete the caché, delete your profile and redownload it.
  4. BraddingoHD Win User

had this issue before, only way to resolve is to try and contact the developer.
  5. DUBKlNG Win User

I feel for ya man, I would hate this
  6. joseguerrero6 Win User

Yeah I tried that. Even deleting my profile, restarted my xbox then downloaded my profile again and still nothing. Only thing i can think of is my xbox one is old or a game achievement glitched my xbox and is preventing me from unlocking achievements on
    xbox one titles. Im trying to contact the xbox support and they cant seem to help me either because they directed me here. Just frustrating that xbox 360 titles still give me achievements but xbox one achievements stopped unlocking for some reason.
Thema:

1. Xbox one achievement won’t unlock - Similar Threads - achievement won’t unlock

2. Game pass quests - Tecmo Bowl Throwback achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass quests - Tecmo Bowl Throwback achievements: I was trying to complete the game pass quests, but currently Tecmo Bowl Throwback is reading that is has 0/0 achievements available to unlock even tho I played it yesterday and unlocked some...
  3. Xbox live achievements have been taken of my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live achievements have been taken of my account: Hi, my xbox live achievements was over 17 thousand and last night they changed to just over 3 thousand. All my achievements are 100% legit and all earned by me. Can anyone tell what could have...
  4. My 360 games won’t unlock achievements on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My 360 games won’t unlock achievements on Xbox one: My backwards compatible games for Xbox 360 isn’t unlocking achievements for Xbox one. What should I do? This might help, when I updated my Xbox one 2 or 3 years ago all my gamer score...
  5. “Self-Improvement Junkie” Achievement Won’t Unlock

in XBoX Rewards
    “Self-Improvement Junkie” Achievement Won’t Unlock: In Rise Of The Tomb Raider, there’s an achievement for purchasing all skills in one category, called, “Self-Improvement Junkie”. I have met the requirements, not once, not twice, but three times...
  6. Xbox One games won’t appear on achievement list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One games won’t appear on achievement list: This started around a month ago. Whenever i play an xbox one game for the first time the game doesnt appear on my achievement list but a 360 game does. The achievements appear in my recent...
  7. An achievement won’t unlock and it been one year since I’ve completed it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    An achievement won’t unlock and it been one year since I’ve completed it: it’s been one year since I’ve unlocked achievements and they won’t unlock and I can’t try to unlock it again in the game please help me 8429b0db-f8c9-4a2f-b5db-702230092300
  8. Why won’t my Xbox one let me get the “DJ YouTube” achievement?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t my Xbox one let me get the “DJ YouTube” achievement?: hi, I have been on YouTube every night since I got my Xbox one. I have 9/10 of the achievements for the app but my stats only update for the “play time” of the app. Why won’t it update for the...
  9. Achievements won’t unlock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements won’t unlock: I played far cry 5 offline as my internet wasn’t getting set up till the week after. I was told as soon as I reconnected the the internet and went online they would unlock within 72 hours, it’s...
  10. Achievement won’t unlock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement won’t unlock: On destiny 2, there is an achievement for reaching level 20. I have reached level 20 and have not earned the achievement on both local and online. I have tried fixing the internet but that won’t...