xbox one achievements bug

Discus and support xbox one achievements bug in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i earned three achievements today in Gems of war but the TA site didn't scan them and one of them didn't give me 30G for one of the achievements same... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BlackSamurai24, Oct 10, 2019 at 8:53 AM.

1. xbox one achievements bug

i earned three achievements today in Gems of war but the TA site didn't scan them and one of them didn't give me 30G for one of the achievements same thing happen yesterday while i was online to xbox live plus my xbox one games show 0 on the console is
    xbox live having problems?

:)

BlackSamurai24, Oct 10, 2019 at 8:53 AM
  2. WJMaster12 Win User

Achievements Not Showing Notification

Thanks man, yeah I think is just a bug with the game or something. Is the achievements powered by the game it's self or are they powered by the Xbox. I mean if one game has a bug where the achievements aren't showing up does all achievements with different
    games do this or is it just the one.
  3. TrueSushieater Win User

Achievements

Did you check the achievements app on the Xbox one to see if the achievements are there. There has been a bug where the achievement doesn't pop up when receiving it but is in your achievements.
  4. Bluntman1138 Win User

Why are my Achievements not working right???

[quote user="Lacky86"]

All Halo achievements are bugged, and that achievement is utterly difficult.

[/quote]

I have NEVER heard that Halo achievements were ever bugged, and all Halo achievements have worked just fine for me.

That particular achievement is one of the hardest to pull of in Reach, that is true. Took me dozens of attempts to get it. But i have NEVER heard of the achievement being bugged.
  5. Eggnogga Win User

Xbox one Achievement bug

Were you playing your Xbox One offline at the time? When you tried to sign into Live did you recover your gamertag?? That would wipe out any achievements you've gotten since the last time you were signed into Live. (I did that about 8 years ago.)
  6. BlackSamurai24 Win User

does the same thing applied with gamerscore that takes a while to update as well?
Thema:

1. xbox one achievements bug - Similar Threads - achievements bug

2. Gears 5 - Campaign Achievement Bug

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 - Campaign Achievement Bug: Hi everyone. It's me again xD. Good morning. I just completed the Campaign on Insane and didn't get the achievement "All Aboard The Crazy Train!" or "Discovered The True Threat To Sera". Is...
  3. Xbox Play Anywhere achievement bug

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Play Anywhere achievement bug: Heya fellow gamers, So, for the last two months I have been playing lots of Xbox games on Xbox Play Anywhere. I am now playing Hollow Knight and haven't gotten my gamerscore for the achievements...
  4. Sekiro Achievements bugged

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sekiro Achievements bugged: Edit: Seems like it will probably fix itself eventually, according to other peoples experiences. Thanks for the replies. About an hour ago, I completed all achievements on Sekiro, but a few of...
  5. Fallout Shelter Achievements Bugged (not tracking certain achievements)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout Shelter Achievements Bugged (not tracking certain achievements): Hello, I've been playing Fallout Shelter on my PC and Xbox One. While some achievements have worked, it appears as though it just gave up on allowing me to complete further achievements with this...
  6. Lorestone Achievement Bugged

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lorestone Achievement Bugged: I recently completed Hellblade: Senuas Sacrifice for the second time in order to gain the Lorestone achievement related to collecting each of the lorestones scattered throughout the game. I...
  7. Gears of war 2 achievement bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 2 achievement bug: A few hours Ago complete the 40 waves on the monument map, however they did not give me my achievement. The War Diary indicates that it already completes all the waves, but although I tried to...
  8. Achievement Bug

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievement Bug: I have already unlocked a Achievement but he just does not plop on how can I get the Achievement? 342c6655-3202-4929-8aed-d79627ddc215
  9. Dark souls 2 logros bug [Dark Souls 2 Achievement bug]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark souls 2 logros bug [Dark Souls 2 Achievement bug]: Verán.. le dedique bastante tiempo al juego para lograr el 100% del juego y al obtener los últimos logros no me arroja el último logro llamado "alma obscura" ¿qué puedo hacer al respecto?...
  10. Achievement bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement bug: XBOX ONE. I have a strange bug that occur almost everyday when i enter a game... I'm almost sure i ain't the only one. Here's the bug : I enter any game as well (One or 360). and the system...