Xbox One achievements not registering

Discus and support Xbox One achievements not registering in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I am having an issue with receiving achievements on Xbox one. I do all that is necessary to get the achievements, but my progress is not being tracked.... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by Mad Boba Fett, Sep 8, 2018.

1. Xbox One achievements not registering

I am having an issue with receiving achievements on Xbox one. I do all that is necessary to get the achievements, but my progress is not being tracked. I've tried getting help but nobody knows what is wrong. Please help ASAP.

:)

Mad Boba Fett, Sep 8, 2018
  2. Tales from the Borderlands episode 2 achievements glitch

Tales from the Borderlands episode 2 achievements glitches - achievements unlocked for 360 but not registering on live -working fine one xbox one

Hirogen Hunter, Sep 8, 2018
  3. Telltale's tales from the borderlands

Tales from the Borderlands episode 2 achievements glitches - achievements unlocked for 360 but not registering on live - working fine one xbox one - hope they fix it soon

Hirogen Hunter, Sep 8, 2018
  4. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest

OK Fowl, Sep 9, 2018
  5. I already tried that but I now just posted a survey. Thanks for trying to help.

Mad Boba Fett, Sep 17, 2018
  6. I actually have the same problem, some games I have finished now show 0 points that is weird!!

HyperVenom523, Sep 17, 2018
  7. I know how annoying it is. I've been trying to find out how to fix this for so long. I have contacted so many Microsoft virtual agent people. I will let you know how to fix it if I find out.

Mad Boba Fett, Sep 18, 2018
  8. XBF Felixx P
    XBF Felixx P Guest

Hello
    Mad Boba Fett

I would try doing a factory reset on your Xbox one.

Make sure you know your email and password before, because you will need to

redownload your Xbox profile and reconnect to your wifi / internet.

Xbox One Factory Reset

Let me know if that helps!

Felix

Xbox Forum Support

XBF Felixx P, Sep 19, 2018
  9. Its OVERKILL
    Its OVERKILL Guest
    Not really a troubleshoot but in the past I've had some games if I remember Destiny 1 that achievements wouldn't pop.

I tried resetting my xbox, signed in & back out of my xbox profile, and finally fully powering down my xbox.

But only to find out it was a bug on xbox's end. An update caused all my missing achievements to pop one day. It was truly weird.

Can't really say this is it but it's a possibility.

Its OVERKILL, Sep 19, 2018
  10. If the achievement appears under “Locked Achievements,” either the achievement was not successfully unlocked, or the console isn't yet synchronized with Xbox Live. Allow up to 72 hours for this synchronization to take place. If it hasn't appeared after 72
    hours, try unlocking the achievement again.

Discord Adobe Reader iTunes

TryingBaton3325, Sep 19, 2018
  11. I just tried that the other day after waiting 72 hours. It didn't work but it is really weird though because i can only get achievements on backwards compatible games and sea of thieves. But not games like fortnite or rocket league etc.

Mad Boba Fett, Sep 20, 2018
  12. Yeah that is what had to happen before for me. This is my second time of this happening to me and I'm thankful I am not the only one that has/had to go through this.

Mad Boba Fett, Sep 20, 2018
  13. XBF Felixx P
    XBF Felixx P Guest

Hi
    Mad Boba Fett

It sounds like it might be an issue on the game developer's side. You might want to go to the game developer's

website / game website (support link / contact us link) to report the issue and create a ticket.

Or if you haven't already.. try uninstalling the game / reinstalling the game. (See link below for instructions)

Uninstall / Reinstall Game

I hope this helped!

Good luck!

Felix

xbox forums suppport

XBF Felixx P, Sep 20, 2018
  14. XBF Diego M
    XBF Diego M Guest
    Hey Mad Boba Fett! During the time that you were unlocking these achievements, was there any issue with being disconnected to Xbox Live, or getting dropped from the Xbox Live servers? Also at any point did you ever play those games in offline mode? It may
    be that your Xbox and the Xbox Live Servers are not synchronizing what's been completed locally on the console compared to what the servers are being updated with.

I would try the soft factory reset option provided above to clear any kind of corruption and restore the operating system to factory settings.

Lastly, I would recommend possibly contacting
    Xbox Support
    so that potentially they may be able to troubleshoot your subscription remotely to force a synchronization between the console and the servers.

Let us know if any of that helps.

XBF Diego M, Nov 3, 2018
  15. Hirogen Hunter Win User

Telltale's tales from the borderlands

Tales from the Borderlands episode 2 achievements glitches - achievements unlocked for 360 but not registering on live - working fine one xbox one - hope they fix it soon
  16. Mad Boba Fett Win User

I already tried that but I now just posted a survey. Thanks for trying to help.
  17. TryingBaton3325 Win User

If the achievement appears under “Locked Achievements,” either the achievement was not successfully unlocked, or the console isn't yet synchronized with Xbox Live. Allow up to 72 hours for this synchronization to take place. If it hasn't appeared after 72
    hours, try unlocking the achievement again.

Discord Adobe Reader iTunes
  18. Its OVERKILL Win User

Not really a troubleshoot but in the past I've had some games if I remember Destiny 1 that achievements wouldn't pop.

I tried resetting my xbox, signed in & back out of my xbox profile, and finally fully powering down my xbox.

But only to find out it was a bug on xbox's end. An update caused all my missing achievements to pop one day. It was truly weird.

Can't really say this is it but it's a possibility.
  19. HyperVenom523 Win User

I actually have the same problem, some games I have finished now show 0 points that is weird!!
Thema:

1. Xbox One achievements not registering - Similar Threads - achievements registering

2. November Game Pass Quest did not register my achievements or give me my 5000 points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    November Game Pass Quest did not register my achievements or give me my 5000 points: Did the November Game Pass Quest and got the achievements. They don't seem to have registered on the punch card (known issue for months judging by the internet don't know how it isn't fixed yet)....
  3. Go west achievements not registering

in XBoX Rewards
    Go west achievements not registering: I've completed more than 5 achievements in games I bought for the go west quest but it only says I've completed 3 and it's been over 96 hours since I competed the 5th achievement. I completed 4...
  4. Xbox not Registering my achievements

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox not Registering my achievements: My Xbox one is not registering my achievements I have earned for halo 3 and thus I have lost all my gear I grinded for that are earned through said achievements... is there any way to get xbox to...
  5. Witcher 3 goty edition achievements not registering

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Witcher 3 goty edition achievements not registering: Hello all. I've beem playing thw witcher 3 game of the year edition for nearly a year now. I just noticed that my achievements are not adding up to my general score (I have 1025/2000 achievement...
  6. Achievement for The Division "Gone Spelunking" is not registering as completed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement for The Division "Gone Spelunking" is not registering as completed.: Hello, I have completed the requirements to receive credit for the Gone Spelunking achievement in Tom Clancy's The Division. In game I am able to see that I have collected all 55 Audio Logs and...
  7. Achievements not registering

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements not registering: I’m playing LEGO Batman with my kid. I have unlocked all achievements but 2 have not registered. I go to my achievements list and it says I’m missing 2, I go into my game and it says I’m not...
  8. Backwards compatible achievement not registering unlocked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatible achievement not registering unlocked: I've been playing through Lego Star Wars III recently via backward compatibility and have encountered a problem with an achievement. I completed one of the bonus levels and the corresponding...
  9. Achievements not registering

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements not registering: I have been playing the backwards compatible game, Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise for almost a week now on Xbox one. I have received several achievements that have popped up on the bottom of my...
  10. Xbox not Registering my achievements

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox not Registering my achievements: My Xbox one is not registering my achievements I have earned for halo 3 and thus I have lost all my gear I grinded for that are earned through said achievements... is there any way to get xbox to...