Xbox One Achievements not UNLOCKING

Discus and support Xbox One Achievements not UNLOCKING in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've had Xbox One since day one release and achievements unlocked fine. Recently though, I've purchased both Outlast and Forza Motorsport 5 for the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by iiMacDonald x, Aug 5, 2014.

1. Xbox One Achievements not UNLOCKING

I've had Xbox One since day one release and achievements unlocked fine. Recently though, I've purchased both Outlast and Forza Motorsport 5 for the Xbox One. Some achievements unlocked, however, after meeting the requirements for several other achievements
    but they still haven't unlocked. I contacted Xbox Live Chat and they told me to follow some steps which involve removing my account and re-adding, but the solutions they gave didn't work.

PLEASE if anyone else has had a similar problem and know a way round it could you let me know? Appreciate any help!

:)

iiMacDonald x, Aug 5, 2014
  2. MrTweak616
    MrTweak616 Guest
    MrTweak616, Aug 5, 2014
  3. VA1N
    VA1N Guest
    VA1N, Aug 5, 2014
  4. NxtDoc1851
    NxtDoc1851 Guest

A lot of users are experiencing this. I have a few that are not unlocking, my daughter as a couple, a few personal friends have a few. And not to mention the numerous threads that are in this exact forum are experiencing these issues. You are not alone.
    Hopefully when the 1408 rolls out to the mass Xbox Public this will be resolved.

It is extremely frustrating.

NxtDoc1851, Aug 5, 2014
  5. Sinister Norm Win User

Achievements Not Unlocking Since August Update?

Im having the same issue, ive tried on the family xbox one and was able to unlock achievements but on my xbox one i cannot unlock any achievements
  6. dan aw loe Win User

Final achievement in Angry Birds Star Wars II "unlocked" but still locked.

I am having similar problems the game shows I've unlocked all but one achievement however when checking achievements on the Xbox one, true achievements, or achievements from the phone they all say 16 of 20 unlocked. I just unlocked one yesterday and it showed
    up everywhere
  7. MrTweak616 Win User

Problems with progression in achievements

8. matthewiag Win User

Achievements not unlocking on Xbox One

I just bought Spectra on Xbox one, No achievements are unlocking or % are updating, :(

I just unlocked an achievement on the TrueAchievements app but achievements don't seem to be updating on Spectra.
  9. Mister Quimby Win User

"Day One" achievement not unlocking

Hey there Shookroon!

It looks like your Day One achievement has unlocked! I was able to verify this from an Xbox One console. When you get a chance, check in the Achievements app under Xbox One achievements. Please let us know if you are unable to see the achievement unlocked.
    Thanks!
Thema:

1. Xbox One Achievements not UNLOCKING - Similar Threads - Achievements UNLOCKING

2. Achievement not unlocking - Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX on Mobile
    Achievement not unlocking - Microsoft Solitaire Collection: I have been playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection on my Samsung Android phone for years now because I am missing one achievement, "Guard Duty", that is not unlocking. I have won 164 games of...
  3. Gamerscore still not moving after unlocking achievements. What's going on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerscore still not moving after unlocking achievements. What's going on?: Hello! My Gamerscore is no longer updated or does not increase anymore. The achievements unlocks it on the console normally, but the gamerscore does not increase anymore. This is since the last...
  4. NBA 2K 18 “ Marathon man“ achievement stuck at 68% not unlocking.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2K 18 “ Marathon man“ achievement stuck at 68% not unlocking.: My achievement won’t unlock and it’s stuck at 68%. It’s the “Marathon Man” achievement for NBA 2K 18. You have to run 26 miles in the streets of my career, I’ve done that but now it’s stuck at...
  5. Gamerscore not syncing after unlocking achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamerscore not syncing after unlocking achievements: Hi I'm having issues with my gamerscore not syncing after unlocking achievements, looks like my last sync was November 3rd and I've got another 2000 + since then.. They are showing unlocked on my...
  6. Achievements unlocking but Gamerscore not changing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievements unlocking but Gamerscore not changing: Hi, So this past Sunday (its now almost Friday), I noticed that my overall Gamerscore wasn't going up despite unlocking a fair few achievements. They were unlocked over at least 4 games, all on...
  7. Modern Warfare 2019 Achievements not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare 2019 Achievements not unlocking: I have completed the campaign on Veteran, and neither of the achievements unlocked. It has been a few weeks now and I can find no answers as to why. Has anyone else encountered this issue, or...
  8. Frozen Gamerscore, achievements not unlocking or syncing correctly.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Frozen Gamerscore, achievements not unlocking or syncing correctly.: As the title says, my GS has been frozen for just under 2 weeks now. While achievements can be earned, they no longer tally up to the correct amount. When they unlock at all. Some are delayed,...
  9. The problem with unlocking achievements !!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The problem with unlocking achievements !!!: For half a year, achievements in games cannot be unblocked in any way. In some games, they are unlocked, but very rarely, and almost never can. No console updates helped. Already tired of playing...
  10. Game Pass PC - ABZU Achievements not unlocking

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass PC - ABZU Achievements not unlocking: Since ABZU is leaving Game Pass PC (& console) soon, I decided to go for the PC achievements (I already completed it on Xbox). I have been trying for the past few weeks, but the achievements will...