Xbox One Achievements

Discus and support Xbox One Achievements in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I installed the Xbox One companion App on my laptop, it managed to erase 100 thousand Gamerscore off my card!! The cheevy's are showing as 100% on the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ShaunStarr, Jul 1, 2020.

1. ShaunStarr
    ShaunStarr Guest

Xbox One Achievements

I installed the Xbox One companion App on my laptop, it managed to erase 100 thousand Gamerscore off my card!!

The cheevy's are showing as 100% on the games, but as a 0% on the game list.

Anyone know how to rectify this problem??

:)

ShaunStarr, Jul 1, 2020
  2. BLAST KINETIC Win User

Xbox One Achievement System

3. HyruleBalverine Win User

XBox "Day One" achievement not showing

Hi Wraith;

The "Day One" achievement (and all of the Xbox One achievements for that matter) don't currently show up anywhere but on the Xbox One and the Xbox One Smart Glass app. I assure you that once you log into your Xbox One and connect online with it, the achievement
    will pop on that console and you'll see it in your achievement list there.
  4. Mister Quimby Win User

Day One Achievement Not Unlocking

Hey there Dirrty!

Awesome news, It looks like your Day One Achievement has been unlocked! I was able to verify this from an Xbox One console. When you get a chance, check on your Xbox One console in the Achievements app. You should see the achievement under Xbox One
    Achievements. Let us know if you are unable to see the achievement, thanks!
  5. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Is Xbox One, and Xbox App Beta in PC linked? Achievements wise.

Ok. Thank you. What about Age of Empires 2 achievements that's in Xbox App, but not Xbox App? Will I get a achievement for that in Xbox One as well, or no? :D
    The achievements don't unlock twice (one on PC and one on Xbox).

If you unlock an achievement in AoE 2, then it would still count towards your Gamerscore.
  6. Mister Quimby Win User

"Day One" achievement not unlocking

Hey there Prince Rolf!

It looks like your Day One achievement has been unlocked. I was able to verify this from an Xbox One console. When you get a chance, check to in the Achievements app on your Xbox One console, under Xbox One achievements. If you are still unable to
    see the Day One achievement, please let us know.
Thema:

Xbox One Achievements

1. Xbox One Achievements - Similar Threads - Achievements

2. Achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements: Some how I have a list of 3 Acheivements from GTA5 Stuck On my Screen as I play the Game and I don't know how to get them off of there. 317c00b1-4fe9-4986-99cf-61e7e0644563
  3. Minecraft Achievement not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Achievement not Working: So there is an achievment i’ve been trying to get for a while. It’s not popping. I’ve tried buying multiple maps. Go in and out and changing the difficulty. I had already found the structure so...
  4. Hyperdot achievements unlocking on their own

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hyperdot achievements unlocking on their own: Hi friends, Recently I've been playing Hyperdot, a game available through Xbox Game Pass. After taking a break from it for a couple of weeks I loaded it up last night and randomly unlocked about...
  5. Minecraft achievements not transferring

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft achievements not transferring: I recently unlocked the achievement trade or aquire 30 emeralds on my xb1 and i logged onto minecraft ios and the achievement didnt tranfer at all; i still have 0% progress. How to fix?...
  6. The Achievements section of the Xbox Beta app sometimes takes time to load game covers or...

in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements section of the Xbox Beta app sometimes takes time to load game covers or...: [IMG] submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  7. Gamerscore stuck at 990/1000 and achievements stuck at 70/71 despite all achievements being...

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamerscore stuck at 990/1000 and achievements stuck at 70/71 despite all achievements being...: On Windows PC, playing the game "Endless Legend" which I got with gamepass for PC. I satisfied all the requirements for every achievement and received a notification show up for every one saying I...
  8. Unobtainable achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unobtainable achievements: Would i get banned for modding an otherwise unobtainable achievement 736f01ca-cc2b-4a65-972a-fe8f82676933
  9. Xbox Game Bar, Achievements, Notifications & HDR blacks out screen

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar, Achievements, Notifications & HDR blacks out screen: Hello! I saw one thread in the past discuss this problem with HDR games having issues when you either have an achievement pop up, a message, an invite, or simply opening up the game bar mid game...
  10. Achievements unlocked but not added or showing til I go into game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements unlocked but not added or showing til I go into game?: I should have 1000 on Surviving Mars but only shows 415/1000 but when I go into its acheev sections it shows I unlocked all of them. Ssme thing with dungeon of the endless. I unlocked 2...