Xbox One acting slow and not doing certain tasks

Discus and support Xbox One acting slow and not doing certain tasks in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I did a factory reset on my xbox (but kept the apps installed), and now everything is lagging, slower, and even ejecting discs with the eject button... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Aguelidh, Jul 22, 2021.

1. Aguelidh
    Aguelidh Guest

So I did a factory reset on my xbox (but kept the apps installed), and now everything is lagging, slower, and even ejecting discs with the eject button doesnt do anything. I'm trying to install a game disc but it keeps stopping and when i unplug my xbox, it begins installing and then stops again after a bit. Even pausing the installation does not do anything. Loading times take much longer as well. Power cycling is not working, and i get a blank screen when restarting. What is going on and how do I fix this?

:)

Aguelidh, Jul 22, 2021
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Do you have an external hard drive plugged into your console? If yes, please unplug it first and then perform a power cycle on your console.

If there is no external hard drive please check if there is an update for your console by following the steps below:

1. Make sure that your console is connected to the internet, and then press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select Profile & system> Settings > System > Updates.
  3. JamesDGreen Win User

Xbox live rewards help

Rewards are deposited after every month you do a certain task.
  4. Mistress Sara Win User

Operation Cosmic Rescue strated to work!

I haven't had any issues with the quest. I do enjoy these types of rewards promotions/quests. They are a bit of a challenge to remember to do certain tasks, but they are all tasks I typically do.
  5. Sword Style Win User

Can you see my smile?

Certain games also give you different gamer pictures as rewards for completing certain tasks.
  6. eXs Arc Demon Win User

New Tv - Loading Times

The new tv shouldn't affect how long your Xbox takes to perform tasks. Most of the time if it affects anything, its visuals. I do have the same slow shut down issue as you with my old Xbox. Do you have the old xbox, elite, or slim?
Thema:

1. Xbox One acting slow and not doing certain tasks - Similar Threads - acting slow doing

2. My Xbox series S controller is acting up.

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox series S controller is acting up.: My Xbox Series S controller is having an issue where it will not stop pressing the A button. No matter what I do I just won't stop. It is going like it is clicking it as fast as it can and none of...
  3. Why is are my games acting a weird on my Series S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is are my games acting a weird on my Series S?: I stopped playing for like a 4 days and when I come back, I feel like my games are acting a bit weird. For example, when I was playing Fortnite I felt like the sensibility was a bit weird and when...
  4. my game keeps give me a error where i cant log into my xbox live act so i cant play my game

in XBoX on Windows
    my game keeps give me a error where i cant log into my xbox live act so i cant play my game: this is the error i keep geting [img] 1abe5cfa-03ef-44de-994a-663cc2ee9de3
  5. Controller Acts Weird on App / Games

in XBoX on Windows
    Controller Acts Weird on App / Games: I attempted at playing Maneater and Minecraft Windows 10 using my Xbox One controller, if I press RB + A it will minimize my screen and also enlarge it. Press "A" on Minecraft brings up the...
  6. Headset acting weird

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset acting weird: My rig 700 isn't working. I'm listening to music and I'm trying to lower it down with the game audio but the volume won't lower and I tried to turn it off it won't turn off its stuck on the red...
  7. My xbox one started to act extremely slow

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one started to act extremely slow: There is no dust on the vents and I've done everything I've sceen on the internet to reset the issue but my apps and games take forever to load and videos sometimes only play audio and no visual....
  8. Help! - Xbox has been acting slow, games are freezing and loading sluggishly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! - Xbox has been acting slow, games are freezing and loading sluggishly: Hi guys, Over the past month or so, I've been having some problems with certain games and my Xbox in general. Generally, Xbox problems have been relatively light, with the odd issue here and...
  9. Why is my Xbox acting slow and how to fix it????

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox acting slow and how to fix it????: please can you help me, my Xbox is acting really slow and I don't know how to fix it. 829aab19-3547-480c-95ba-85752f142e7d
  10. xbox acting weird does respond slow

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox acting weird does respond slow: hello , there i got a question about my controller since yesterday my controller act's weird and slow i din't drop it it just happens is there a way to fix it or is it bcs its getting old can some...