Xbox One Acting Strange

Discus and support Xbox One Acting Strange in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi everyone, i hope this is the right place for this post... so lets start! My Xbox One controller, randomly disconnects with the console, i mean,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by neokickass, Jan 9, 2015.

1. neokickass
    neokickass Guest

Xbox One Acting Strange

Hi everyone, i hope this is the right place for this post... so lets start!

My Xbox One controller, randomly disconnects with the console, i mean, while playing the connection gets lost and the controller icon starts blinking! When that happens, the problem persists for undetermined time, and the Xbox starts acting strange, ie if
    i press the power button, the console takes about 30 secounds to shutdown and the same to power up... theres a delay of 30 seconds between the powerup sound and the LED light to turn ON. For no reason after hours or days the console becomes acting normal!

I have tried everything... changing battteries, followed this thread, shutting down all electronics,
    changing wall jack, hard reset and waiting 5 min unpluged, restore to factory defaults and so on... repeat! By the way, theres no walls or metal structures between the controller and the Xbox.

PS: The controller works properly if connected via USB and the console shutdown and powerup works properly if i do it with the controller (when connected with USB). Once again i repeat... everything works fine if i plug the controller with
    USB, apart the vibration mecanism that refuses to work and the software sometimes get slow and takes ages to open "settings" or simple give me the error
    0x8027025a.

By the way, the console is 40 Days old and the problem happen on the first week but it was simple disconnects and now its becomming worse and worse... and worse!

Any Ideas?

:)

neokickass, Jan 9, 2015
  2. Xbox one acting strange

I, when going on my xb1, I started up batman arkham knight but when going to the start up the game is stuck on looking for saved games. I then went to wit her but n update clear my whole game. But then I went to killer instinct and it is now stuck on looking
    for download content. Is something wrong?

BlanketRug1939, Jan 9, 2015
  3. xbox one acting strange

hi my day one xbox one has started to act strange it all fires up properly and works as intended but my console light constantly flashes and there is a tapping sound coming from the console any ideas on what this could be and a fix would be handy please

ROMPERSTOMPERUK, Jan 9, 2015
  4. Xbox One Acting Strange

Hey there, neo! I'm sorry to see that you are having controller disconnect issues! This issue you are describing is a known issue that we are currently working on resolving. For all updates and information, you will want to keep an eye on
    this thread. There are troubleshooting steps linked in the verified post that you can take, as well as a survey to provide us with more information if they don't help you out. Thanks
    so much for understanding! Xbox One Acting Strange :)

Misses Quinzel, Jan 13, 2015
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

Xbox One Acting Strange

Hey there, neo! I'm sorry to see that you are having controller disconnect issues! This issue you are describing is a known issue that we are currently working on resolving. For all updates and information, you will want to keep an eye on
    this thread. There are troubleshooting steps linked in the verified post that you can take, as well as a survey to provide us with more information if they don't help you out. Thanks
    so much for understanding! :)
  6. CrazyUSMarine Win User

Xbox controller acting strangely

Try hooking up the controller to the console wired for 15 minutes without a battery. Just letting it sit there, power the controller off, then try it again. If that doesn't fix your problem, contact Repairs for Xbox. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/browse/xbox-one/warranties-and-repair

Thanks for contacting us!
  7. Nitin Bhat Win User

Xbox controller acting strangely

Try hooking up the controller to the console wired for 15 minutes without a battery. Just letting it sit there, power the controller off, then try it again. If that doesn't fix your problem, contact Repairs for Xbox. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/browse/xbox-one/warranties-and-repair

Thanks for contacting us!
    Thanks, I found out the issue, the top left button was stuck as a result that button was always triggered, pulled it out and the controller is working fine now, thanks for the assistance
  8. Smwutches Win User

Suspension acting strange

We're just fellow gamers like yourself so there's nothing we can do. Submitting a case review would be the only way to contact the enforcement team so unfortunately if you're not able to submit a review, all you can do is wait out the suspension. They typically
    don't suspend or ban an account without a thorough investigation, so it's actually rare that they get overturned.
  9. AMW-5560879C-8805-4C Win User

Suspension acting strange

Well ok that was all I had to ask. too bad I cant do anything about this false suspension other than wait it out but it will stay marked on my record...it was just a screen shot Samuel L. Jackson
Thema:

Xbox One Acting Strange

1. Xbox One Acting Strange - Similar Threads - Acting Strange

2. Xbox controller acting strangely

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller acting strangely: Hi, I bought an Xbox one in January 2018, have played on it for a few hours at most (not more that 5 hours in totality), but when I started playing yesterday all of a sudden the X Box controller...
  3. Network is Acting Strang

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network is Acting Strang: Hi, every time I get on my Xbox, the internet works just fine. But after about 30 to 45 mins, it cuts out, and it never resolves itself. I’ll try to connect again, and it just loads for like 2...
  4. Xbox one suddenly acting strange!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one suddenly acting strange!: My Xbox one has been acting strange lately, signing me out for no reason, etc. Checked my account online to see about changing my Gamertag and found a lot of Russian words in my account. And no,...
  5. Xbox acting strange...please help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox acting strange...please help?: I'll try to be as detailed as I can. My xbox started acting funny last night. I was on it for a while and it was perfectly fine...in a party with friends playing games and everything was fine....
  6. My Xbox is acting strange

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox is acting strange: I recently got some new games, a new pair of headphones, and an external hardrive for my Xbox one, and recently, I have been having several problems with my Xbox. I am frequently disconnected from...
  7. Suspension acting strange

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspension acting strange: There was a Suspension on my side showing in the enforcement history and for the agent it wasn't showing for them it was a Game DVR suspension I was wondering if any other suspension would last...
  8. Xbox One S acting very strangely....I think it's a lemon

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S acting very strangely....I think it's a lemon: Ok, I got a One S 2TB last Thursday and I reinstalled my games and apps and put my 2 external HDD's on the rear USB ports. I noticed if I turned the system on and off with the controller the...
  9. xbox one acting strange

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one acting strange: hi my day one xbox one has started to act strange it all fires up properly and works as intended but my console light constantly flashes and there is a tapping sound coming from the console any...
  10. Xbox One Acting Strange All of a Sudden?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Acting Strange All of a Sudden?: My xbox one has been acting strange all of a sudden. When i boot up my xbox one , it's fine. But once i start playing, the xbox starts getting unresponsive, and freezes most of the time. Also, the...