Xbox one activity ( achievements ) games played etc etc not showing up on your profile on 360 ...

Discus and support Xbox one activity ( achievements ) games played etc etc not showing up on your profile on 360 ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Which is completely ridiculous. Your 360 friends should be able to see which Xbox one games you have been playing and what you're currently doing on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by pmartin2586, Feb 22, 2014.

1. pmartin2586
    pmartin2586 Guest

Xbox one activity ( achievements ) games played etc etc not showing up on your profile on 360 ...

Which is completely ridiculous. Your 360 friends should be able to see which Xbox one games you have been playing and what you're currently doing on xbox one on their xbox 360's. The two consoles should be socially tied together, Microsoft dropped the ball
    on this,

:)

pmartin2586, Feb 22, 2014
  2. WizardM0de
    WizardM0de Guest
    Xbox One activity not showing up in XBL profile

I've played a couple of hours of BF4 on XB1, and I noticed it's not showing up in my "recent activity" on my profile on Xbox.com. Any ideas?

WizardM0de, Feb 22, 2014
  3. smileskybird
    smileskybird Guest
    Xbox One Achievements and More Coming Soon to Xbox.com

As long as there's good integration between your Xbox 360 activity and Xbox 1 activity, it's good. So far xbox.com has excellent integration with the Xbox 360 because the system is revolved around the 360 system. Whatever way you look at it, this site is
    like the only official site for Xbox 360 and Xbox 1 to check on your profile activity etc.

smileskybird, Feb 22, 2014
  4. Captain Andry Win User

Activity feed not updating and other Dashboard problems (region specific)

Share function (achievements to activity feed, screenshots to OneDrive) not working in Hungary. Xbox 360 games only show ??? (xbox360). ...etc. My account migration UK to Hungary.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

My Gamerscore went backwards and is missing 565 Gamerscore...HELP!

It's nothing to do with the games,xbox live is playing up at the moment with achievements,activity feed,leaderboard etc.

Contacting various developers will do nothing at all.
  6. biglebowski2012 Win User

Achievement unlocked from Xbox 360 game, but didn’t acquire it on my account when I cheked it on my Xbox One S.

Hi Felix.

I have been experiencing this issue for 2 months.

XBF Nestor S Suggest me to clear Game Cache on the Xbox One.

I did it. But now I have another problem.

When I start xbox 360 game it shows me screen Getting your Xbox 360 info, but my profile never signed in.

So now I can play game but without my saves, achievements etc. The Emulator or game itself think that my xbox one s haven’t any profile on HDD.
  7. Hollywood Nav Win User

Gamertag, moving from 360 to One?

Everything is connected, you will be okay, your Xbox one if logged in through the profile used on Xbox 360 (so remember your email address and password you registered with) will remember all your achievements, 360 games you played, friends list etc.

If you want to start downloading the Xbox One free Games With Xbox Live Gold you can do so through Xbox.com and queue them up ready for download when you get the Xbox One giving you more games to play with when you open your new Xbox One.
  8. SPS-40B1869D-52C4-42 Win User

Witcher 2 Achievements not unlocking

Hello DonMatteo13,

I am unsure as to your question. Your original post states that you received the achievement notifications while playing The Witcher 2. Are you asking if they should show up like Xbox One achievements? If that is what you are asking, then no. They will not
    show up in your activity feed. While playing Xbox 360 Backwards Compatible titles, you will receive achievements just like on the Xbox 360 console. To view your achievement guide on the 360 emulator, just hit the View and Menu buttons at the same time, and
    scroll over to achievements. You will not be able to view Xbox 360 achievements from your Xbox One's achievement hub.

Hope this helps!

~Blitz
Thema:

1. Xbox one activity ( achievements ) games played etc etc not showing up on your profile on 360 ... - Similar Threads - activity achievements games

2. Meu xbox não ativou algumas conquistas !!! (My Xbox didn't activate some achievements!!!)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Meu xbox não ativou algumas conquistas !!! (My Xbox didn't activate some achievements!!!): Meu xbox não ativou algumas conquistas e nem a desenvolvedora do jogo e nem a MS puderam me ajudar, e a meses estou nisso e até desanimei de jogar pois não sei quantas conquistas não desbloquearam...
  3. Game is no longer showing up in my achievements/recent activity

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game is no longer showing up in my achievements/recent activity: Hey there, I have come across an issue/bug which I have not been able to resolve, and I am wondering if anyone is able to possibly offer some help/advice. I have a physical copy of The Witcher...
  4. The Witness - Bunker Achievement didn’t unlock after activating the laser

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Witness - Bunker Achievement didn’t unlock after activating the laser: Hello, Playing The Witness, I activated the Laser from the BUNKER and it didn’t trigger the achievement. My account mentions 10 lasers activated, but only 9 achievements have unlocked. Help! :)...
  5. Xbox 360 Games and Achievements Not Showing Up in Xbox One Profile or Activity Feed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Games and Achievements Not Showing Up in Xbox One Profile or Activity Feed: I unlocked 14 of 20 achievements from the Xbox 360 Kinect game "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire: 2012 Edition" this afternoon. I was on Xbox Live when I did so, as all the achievements are stamped...
  6. Activity feed/Achievements not working on account.xbox.com

in XBoX on Consoles
    Activity feed/Achievements not working on account.xbox.com: When I go to xbox.com and try to look up my recent activity and achievements it says I havent played anything lately. I play several times a week. This is not the first time I have encountered...
  7. Achievements appear in activity feed despite appearing offline.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievements appear in activity feed despite appearing offline.: Quoting Mister Retr0(Admin) on the forums: "Posts and other activities no longer appear in the Activity Feed if you are appearing offline"...
  8. Xbox 360 Games and Achievements Not Showing Up in Xbox One Profile or Activity Feed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Games and Achievements Not Showing Up in Xbox One Profile or Activity Feed: I unlocked 14 of 20 achievements from the Xbox 360 Kinect game "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire: 2012 Edition" this afternoon. I was on Xbox Live when I did so, as all the achievements are stamped...
  9. Share Xbox 360 achievements to activity feed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Share Xbox 360 achievements to activity feed: It won't allow me to share an Xbox 360 achievement to my activity feed. 26fc32af-4ee2-4ef8-966b-4d07fb876615
  10. Xbox 360 achievements not showing on activity feed on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 achievements not showing on activity feed on Xbox One: I unlocked several on xbox 360 game achievements from multiple games a couple of weeks ago and they are not appearing on the activity feed on xbox one. They are not showing on the main activity...