Xbox One activity.

Discus and support Xbox One activity. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why dose my activity on my Xbox One not update on xbox.com but activity on my 360 dose? 7c6cbdcf-3e8d-4df0-a040-4480fdbe9d31 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xZDx Alpha, Feb 22, 2014.

1. xZDx Alpha
    xZDx Alpha Guest

Xbox One activity.

Why dose my activity on my Xbox One not update on xbox.com but activity on my 360 dose?

:)

xZDx Alpha, Feb 22, 2014
  2. XBF Crystal P, Feb 22, 2014
  3. Darkx3no
    Darkx3no Guest
    Xbox one account activity

Why cant my xbox one activity (achievements etc) be integrated into xbox 360 activity. I dont have windows 8 and i dont enjoy looking at the smartglass app on my phone. I dont understand why it cannot be included as xbox activity instead of seperated out,
    it would be nice to see ALL my activity and achievements in one place.

Darkx3no, Feb 22, 2014
  4. Dakrkplayer2
    Dakrkplayer2 Guest

Xbox One activity.

It not yet supported on XBOX.com. Get smart glass or join TA.com to get this. And mainly the smart glass.

Dakrkplayer2, Feb 22, 2014
  5. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

Xbox One activity.

It not yet supported on XBOX.com. Get smart glass or join TA.com to get this. And mainly the smart glass.
  6. bowski477 Win User

Why does my profile say This user's recent activity is not available?

If the account has only been active on the Xbox One the activity will not show up just yet. Xbox.com is still only showing Xbox 360 activity.
  7. Njal the Blue Win User

probleme avec mes jeux [Translate] problem with my games

Have you checked to see if your Xbox Live is active? On the Xbox One, you need an active Xbox Live subscription to play Xbox One games with gold.
  8. ridif Win User

Xbox One Activity and Website activity are not the same

yeah i think is not good at all, and Microsoft doesnt show this information on their FAQ
  9. TimBishop62 Win User

Xbox One Activity and Website activity are not the same

Yah, it's a little irritating. Definitely some compatibility issues. I think that's why there are 2 smart glass Apps; one for the 360, one for XB1.
Thema:

Xbox One activity.

1. Xbox One activity. - Similar Threads - activity

2. Incorrect Screen Time Activity?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Incorrect Screen Time Activity?: I have my Microsoft account linked to my son's with Microsoft Family. I was looking at his screen time, and it doesn't seem correct. Is there a better way for me to view how long he has been on...
  3. Problème d'activation du Xbox Game Barre [Xbox Game Barre activation problem]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problème d'activation du Xbox Game Barre [Xbox Game Barre activation problem]: Bonjour, Cela fais quelque temps que mon Xbox Game Barre c'est désactivé et que j'essaye de le réactivé. Je vais dans les paramètre sous "Barre de jeux" pour le réactivé, mais il se désactive...
  4. Argos - unable to activate XBox Live Gold 12-month subscription cards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Argos - unable to activate XBox Live Gold 12-month subscription cards: Argos is a major retailer in the UK In 2 stores I have been unable to purchase an Xbox Live 12 month subscription card because they "cannot activate them". The stores in question are in Central...
  5. Redeem Xbox Live Gold with Game Pass Ultimate Active

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeem Xbox Live Gold with Game Pass Ultimate Active: Hey there I have an active subscription of Game Pass Ultimate (Including Gold) that expires in a few months, I have this gift card of 12 months of Xbox Live Gold, so my question is: Can I redeem...
  6. what the.... locking a thread due to a post that is on topic for an active problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what the.... locking a thread due to a post that is on topic for an active problem?: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/xba_tveq-xba_stdi-xba_stm211z/one-guide-no-info-available-from-where-does-the/55284c39-2f43-4c2d-af02-224c446995f8?messageId=b76de8fb-0d50-47fe-8631-d...
  7. Owner of a Club is abusing his powers and banning hardcore active players on his club for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Owner of a Club is abusing his powers and banning hardcore active players on his club for...: I wont say his Gamertag or Club name as I am not sure but i assume its probably against the rules. So this Player is the Owner of a Club. This Club has 150000+ members. I have played this game and...
  8. aktivierungs key fvon einem spiel feststellen? [activation key fof a game notice?]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    aktivierungs key fvon einem spiel feststellen? [activation key fof a game notice?]: ich habe auf einer seite einen game key gekauft und dieser war schon beutzt nun möchte ich mein geld wieder haben, habe mir aber das spiel dann woanders gekauft und über einen key aktiviert der...
  9. Flux d'activité et Captures [Edit - Translation] - Activity feed and Captures

in XBoX on Consoles
    Flux d'activité et Captures [Edit - Translation] - Activity feed and Captures: Hello, I would like to know how to import a custom image into my Xbox Live activity stream. 665b5d55-1bc4-4a51-8d45-2027771752cc
  10. Atmos only activating while watching Blu-rays

in XboX Insiders
    Atmos only activating while watching Blu-rays: My receiver will only recognize Atmos when watching a Blu-ray, and not games. It used to always display Atmos when using my One X, even the dashboard. Anyone else run into this? submitted by...