Xbox one advance replacement

Discus and support Xbox one advance replacement in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I've had my xbox one since launch and don't change discs very often. just realized my disc drive doesn't want to read forza or bf 4 very easily and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Big Red Husker, Feb 24, 2014.

1. Xbox one advance replacement

So I've had my xbox one since launch and don't change discs very often. just realized my disc drive doesn't want to read forza or bf 4 very easily and is now starting to make Ia griding noise sometimes when i insert disc. so i went ahead and signed up
    for the advance replacement. is there a way to backup the one hard drive i really don't want to download all these updates again on my slow internet.

Also when i did advance replacement i selected doesn't want to read discs and in the notes i put sometimes makes a griding noise. I was unsure about putting this in the notes. so i left it out because i really can't afford another 500 bucks on my credit
    card. but when i first got the x1 and put in battlefield 4 and had ejected it the very first time. there was like a white sticky goo all over the back of the disc. almost like cinnamon frosting consistency. i cleaned the disc off and so far after blurays
    and the 2 games i have yet to see this goo reappear. I left this out of the notes because i don't want them to think i put something in the disc tray. which i would be stupid too in the first place, but yet im worried when they receieve it if there's something
    in the drive like that they'll bill me and not return console.

:)

Big Red Husker, Feb 24, 2014
  2. Where is advance replacement?

Bought an xbox one and its not working out of the box. The store I got it from is out of stock and was suggested to use advance replacement because at this point it will be faster than them. I cant find it myservice.xbox.com the option for advance replacement.

xDigital Hero, Feb 24, 2014
  3. Where is advance replacement?

Why when you can make one stop at Microsoft Store. As long as its within OP's radius of willing to travel. Take D.O.A with including all cords and Accessories. Get brand new sealed Xbox all in One Stop. Best solution and the best part MS Store's are popping
    up everywhere.

Wonder why that is?

Listed mia 510, Feb 24, 2014
  4. BusGod
    BusGod Guest

There is no official way to back up the hard drive for the game updates. I am sorry.

BusGod, Feb 24, 2014
  5. x24hrs2livex Win User

Advanced Replacement Xbox one

6. BusGod Win User

There is no official way to back up the hard drive for the game updates. I am sorry.
  7. Costa Apostolou Win User

Wireless Controllers range decreased drastically, often disconnecting

Request an advanced Replacment from Microsoft for the Xbox one. This is not normal......
  8. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox one x advanced replacement

Hello Gothik,

Thanks for bringing your question to the forums. With an advanced exchange they send you a console first. They put a hold on your account for the cost of the console. Once you receive the console you have 15 days to send your back. If they receive it within
    the 15 days they release the money on hold. As far as I know though the advanced exchange program was stopped back in October.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  9. talby71 Win User

Advanced replacement for xbox one in Aus?

i wish it was introduced last month . i have had to replace 2 in the last month..the replacement of my original was faulty too unfortunately..currently waiting for the second to turn up...

also they don't replace with a new console either..just refurbished which isn't very good either since the one i originally returned was still in immaculate condition but was replaced with one with several scratches... i did only have to wait less than 2
    weeks though for turn around..but still the advanced replaced replacement should be done with new consoles...or at least you would expect it too , since you have to give your credit card details and will charge for a new console if you don't return your faulty
    console
Thema:

1. Xbox one advance replacement - Similar Threads - advance replacement

2. Xbox one x advanced replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x advanced replacement: So after getting no joy from the company we got my xbox from, microsoft have given me the details to send my console in for repair. Before i do, can anyone explain to me how the advanced...
  3. Optical drive issues, advance replacement not available...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Optical drive issues, advance replacement not available...: I've had my console since January 2014, and now I'm having some of the optical drive issues. Random crunching noises and it wont read the discs when changing them. After 20 minutes of ejecting...
  4. Advance Replacement Scheme Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Advance Replacement Scheme Issue: Ok, Well here we go. I have an Xbox One that is slowly getting louder and louder, drive and fan. I have just managed to get a replacement sent out via the Advanced Replacement Scheme. The new...
  5. Advanced Exchange Replacement not working properly :(

in XBoX on Consoles
    Advanced Exchange Replacement not working properly :(: I have recently received my 2nd X1 replacement since Day 1 through the Advanced Replacement scheme, and aint the consoles supposed to be almost silent??? the one I have received does a constant...
  6. Advanced Replacement Program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Advanced Replacement Program: So my xbox stopped working and my replacement is already on the way, but my questions is what am I supposed to do with my hard drive? Unlike the 360 it seems like I can't remove it, so am I...
  7. Advance replacement/exchange program hidden fees

in XBoX on Consoles
    Advance replacement/exchange program hidden fees: Was wondering if this is common: I got a brand new XBox One on Christmas day, turned out to have a bad Blu-ray drive. Chatting with Microsoft support they offered the Advance...
  8. How long is the warranty on an advanced replacement?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long is the warranty on an advanced replacement?: My devices page is showing confusing information. I thought I heard awhile back you get a 90 day warranty when you get an advanced replacement. When I did this....I now notice it shows my kinect...
  9. Pointless Advance Replacement Program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pointless Advance Replacement Program: I had a disk reading issue, my Xbox one didn't want to read discs and made a grinding sound. So I looked it up and it was an issue affecting some people. So i decided to get it fixed. In this...
  10. Advanced replacement for xbox one in Aus?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Advanced replacement for xbox one in Aus?: My x1s blu ray drive has been steadily having more and more problems reading discs at the point where it reads hardly anything now. I rang to try and arrange a replacement under the advanced...