Xbox One All Digital Edition

Discus and support Xbox One All Digital Edition in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The all digital Xbox is right up my alley. I have very few games physical nowadays. My only complaint is that it only has a 1TB hard drive. I would... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Drizzle 084, May 14, 2019.

1. Drizzle 084
    Drizzle 084 Guest

The all digital Xbox is right up my alley. I have very few games physical nowadays. My only complaint is that it only has a 1TB hard drive. I would definitely buy it to replace my current S, but my current S has a 2TB hard drive. Be a downgrade as far as
    space goes.

I am curious to how many have bought it?

:)

Drizzle 084, May 14, 2019
  2. Jedi Scotty Boy Win User

Xbox next generation console no disk drive

That will be the xbox one s all digital edition.
  3. HyperVenom523 Win User

You can always buy external hard drives rememeber that
  4. motphi Win User

I see that the xbox one is all digital, it is an option for those who only like digital games, the only drawback that I see is in the storage when only having 1TB of disk, they should have increased it a bit more.
  5. DaMonogamousman Win User

Good idea thou don't compare with Xbox one x so until then I'm happy with what I have
  6. Reklaw X Win User

If it was a little cheaper I'd get one as a spare.
Thema:

1. Xbox One All Digital Edition - Similar Threads - Digital Edition

2. Xbox One S All-Digital Edition and 'two xbox one consoles at home'

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox One S All-Digital Edition and 'two xbox one consoles at home': Xbox One S All-Digital Edition and 'two xbox one consoles at home' Since the Xbox One S Digital Edition is just like a "normal" Xbox One with just the disc drive removed, all the issues discussed...
  3. Xbox one S digital edition

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S digital edition: Now that a lot of titles are on sale plus the great games you get on game pass One S Digital edition is great way to start gaming Since ive upgraded from One to One X i hardly used phisical...
  4. Disc games on Xbox One S All Digital Edition through USB External Disc Drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disc games on Xbox One S All Digital Edition through USB External Disc Drive: I Was thinking about getting an Xbox ONE S All-Digital Edition for my Entertainment Center (I Have a regular Xbox ONE S for Personal Gaming, too) and I was wondering if the Xbox ONE S All-Digital...
  5. XBOX ONE S ALL DIGITAL EDITION

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE S ALL DIGITAL EDITION: I know so many people already who don't use disks anyway. Personally, I use my Xbox for playing DVDs and Blu-Rays, so ditching the disks is not happening here. If you don't use disks, I can...
  6. Cod Ghosts digital hardened edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod Ghosts digital hardened edition: I bought the Cod Ghosts digital hardened edition for xbox one but it didnt come with the actual game. All I got was ask the DLC items. 4e06bfce-485c-4b0d-b8e3-d45ee883303b
  7. Xbox One S"Maverick" or All digital edition

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S"Maverick" or All digital edition: Hey there, So if anyone has inside detail of this next gen disc free console Xbox One S All digital edition. The internal hardware design, is it more powerful than Xbox One X or is it just gonna...
  8. Dlcs physical editions vs digital editions in the xbox store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dlcs physical editions vs digital editions in the xbox store.: I am seeing that the physical edition of resident evil 2(the one that you PUT not sold separately) in the xbox store does not come any option to buy the dlcs that come in the digital editions of...
  9. Digital Deluxe Edition Forsaken didn't get the Annual Pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital Deluxe Edition Forsaken didn't get the Annual Pass.: So I preordered Destiny 2 Forsaken and the Digital Deluxe Edition and didn't get the Annual Pass and I can't play Black Armory or anything without buying it for $34.99 to play it. I don't...
  10. Destiny 2 Forsaken Digital Deluxe Edition Not Available for Purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Forsaken Digital Deluxe Edition Not Available for Purchase: I pre-ordered the Destiny 2 Forsaken Digital Deluxe Edition through Gamestop. When I tried to redeem my code, I was given virtual currency, but now cannot buy this edition from the XBox Store or...