Xbox one all digital version

Discus and support Xbox one all digital version in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Is the xbox one s all digital version releasing on May 7th worldwide?? Or is it just to the United nations? I am from India .... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by BaghathSingh, Apr 21, 2019.

1. BaghathSingh
    BaghathSingh Guest

Is the xbox one s all digital version releasing on May 7th worldwide?? Or is it just to the United nations? I am from India .

:)

BaghathSingh, Apr 21, 2019
  2. baltyofgod Win User

First in America, then in other parts of the world, I hope your nation is supported for this console.
  3. HannibalPM Win User

Pretty sure its worldwide so no worries! I have the orginal one and have been tempted to upgrade recently. This will make me do it!
  4. meresidesoldier Win User

United states only but hopefully it could be brought to youre region in the future
  5. KaitoCam Win User

I'll be 1000% down if they make an X version I have literally 0 dics
  6. EllizDee Win User

I'm in two minds about it, I do need to have an upgrade but this close to E3, think I may hold out (or hope my Xbox will)
Thema:

1. Xbox one all digital version - Similar Threads - digital version

2. installing a digital better version of a game i already have

in XBoX Games and Apps
    installing a digital better version of a game i already have: what will happen if i try and buy an ultimate version of rainbow six siege when i have the normal edition on a disk. will my progress go, will i still get all of the items included in the bundle....
  3. On the xbox 360, worth buying the game in digitally format? Work 4 ever like the disc version?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On the xbox 360, worth buying the game in digitally format? Work 4 ever like the disc version?: I download nfs carbon demo last week and lagging and i really fear the full game if i buy lagging too 59e78166-50cb-46db-b446-1c38831017f1
  4. Digital version of Red dead redemption crashes right after passing the trian tracks on the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital version of Red dead redemption crashes right after passing the trian tracks on the...: Hey there, I recently purchased a digital copy of Red dead redemption from the Xbox store and I get through the initial cutscene on the boat, train, and the one in the saloon. But when I get on my...
  5. Was wandering if xbox would give me a digital version of The Crew 2 because I have the disk...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Was wandering if xbox would give me a digital version of The Crew 2 because I have the disk...: I have The Crew 2 as a disk but a component broke in where the disk goes and I cant play my favorite racing game and was wondering if Xbox would be able to give me a code of the standard edition...
  6. Môžem hrať digitálne verzie hier offline? [Mod Translation-Can I play digital versions of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Môžem hrať digitálne verzie hier offline? [Mod Translation-Can I play digital versions of...: Keď si kúpim hru v Microsoft Store alebo tam zadám kód na hru, keď si ju stiahnem budem ju môcť hrať aj bez pripojenia na internet? [Mod Translation-When I buy a game from the Microsoft Store or...
  7. Can I buy a digital version of TES 3: Morrowind in the UK?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I buy a digital version of TES 3: Morrowind in the UK?: I'm having trouble buying it digitally in the UK, keeps asking for a new payment method and then they want me to add an american credit or debit card and if i do they say the website had a...
  8. digital version of Wreckfest wont star

in XBoX Games and Apps
    digital version of Wreckfest wont star: the digital version of wreckfest wont start on xbox one x 15f99381-9d70-4f4f-836a-ec791615b7f7
  9. GTA V, Digital downloaded version freezing issues for Trevor Missions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V, Digital downloaded version freezing issues for Trevor Missions: I recently downloaded the game and played through the Micheal and Franklin missions without a problem. Ive only gotten through the first mission with Trevor (that froze until i didnt kill the guy...
  10. Downloaded Digital Version of a Game I Already Owned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded Digital Version of a Game I Already Owned: So I already owned the physical version of thebwitcher 3 wild hunt, I recently downloaded the digital version if the game, specifically the complete edition. The game downloaded but when I went to...