Xbox one all digital version

Discus and support Xbox one all digital version in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Is the xbox one s all digital version releasing on May 7th worldwide?? Or is it just to the United nations? I am from India .... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by BaghathSingh, Apr 21, 2019.

1. BaghathSingh
    BaghathSingh Guest

Is the xbox one s all digital version releasing on May 7th worldwide?? Or is it just to the United nations? I am from India .

:)

BaghathSingh, Apr 21, 2019
  2. baltyofgod Win User

First in America, then in other parts of the world, I hope your nation is supported for this console.
  3. HannibalPM Win User

Pretty sure its worldwide so no worries! I have the orginal one and have been tempted to upgrade recently. This will make me do it!
  4. meresidesoldier Win User

United states only but hopefully it could be brought to youre region in the future
  5. KaitoCam Win User

I'll be 1000% down if they make an X version I have literally 0 dics
  6. EllizDee Win User

I'm in two minds about it, I do need to have an upgrade but this close to E3, think I may hold out (or hope my Xbox will)
Thema:

1. Xbox one all digital version - Similar Threads - digital version

2. Can I buy a digital version of TES 3: Morrowind in the UK?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I buy a digital version of TES 3: Morrowind in the UK?: I'm having trouble buying it digitally in the UK, keeps asking for a new payment method and then they want me to add an american credit or debit card and if i do they say the website had a...
  3. digital version of Wreckfest wont star

in XBoX Games and Apps
    digital version of Wreckfest wont star: the digital version of wreckfest wont start on xbox one x 15f99381-9d70-4f4f-836a-ec791615b7f7
  4. GTA V, Digital downloaded version freezing issues for Trevor Missions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V, Digital downloaded version freezing issues for Trevor Missions: I recently downloaded the game and played through the Micheal and Franklin missions without a problem. Ive only gotten through the first mission with Trevor (that froze until i didnt kill the guy...
  5. Downloaded Digital Version of a Game I Already Owned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded Digital Version of a Game I Already Owned: So I already owned the physical version of thebwitcher 3 wild hunt, I recently downloaded the digital version if the game, specifically the complete edition. The game downloaded but when I went to...
  6. Desperately: Game wont install - holds at 84% (digital Version)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Desperately: Game wont install - holds at 84% (digital Version): Hello Xbox Community, i tried serval times to install the digital Version of Assassins Creed Odyssey, but each time at 49.74 GB of 59.05 GB the installations stops and hold. I tried following...
  7. Minecraft (Digital Version) Plugins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (Digital Version) Plugins: I was recently watching Minecraft animations on YouTube, and I stumbled upon a part where a blaze rod apparently emits lightning from the sky. I know for a fact it’s using the essentials plugin,...
  8. Wired digital version of Devil May Cry 5 - cannot switch language to Chinese if buying from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wired digital version of Devil May Cry 5 - cannot switch language to Chinese if buying from...: I bought a Devil May Cry 5 last month and play it a little bit then found I cannot choose Chinese subyisubt in game, then I noticed there is a DLC in HK app store:...
  9. Moving from a physical copy of a game to the digital version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Moving from a physical copy of a game to the digital version: I have a disc copy of forza horizon 4 with all the dlc If I replace the disc copy for the download version will I keep all of my dlc and saves? a095eed1-d667-4b48-997f-02bd753c6f73
  10. How to buy digital versions of games for xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to buy digital versions of games for xbox 360: How to buy digital versions of games for xbox 360, I’m from Belarus and when buying, writes "The offer is not active for your country", changing the region also did not help, because it writes the...