Xbox One, Am having troubles with Minecraft joining a Network game over our wifi....

Discus and support Xbox One, Am having troubles with Minecraft joining a Network game over our wifi.... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I started having this problem in October 2021, the problem is when ever i try and join a network Game of minecraft on my xbox one it says that this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PhillipSlazakowski, Jan 19, 2022.

1. Xbox One, Am having troubles with Minecraft joining a Network game over our wifi....

I started having this problem in October 2021, the problem is when ever i try and join a network Game of minecraft on my xbox one it says that this account cannot join the game due to privacy settings and to fix it using the Adult account. I have tried this "fix" many time to no avail. Why is this happening, why should i have to buy an xbox live subscription just to play on my own home network? This needs a fix and it needs one now. I dont want to buy another xbox game to make a new account for my son just to change his age to have no restrictions. This is absolute garbage!

:)

PhillipSlazakowski, Jan 19, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Xbox One, Am having troubles with Minecraft joining a Network game over our wifi. Everything was working well about 2 patches ago NOW it doesn't work, WHY?

I'm sorry as it was not clear at first that you're trying to play on Local Area Network(LAN).

According to Mojang here are the requirements to play LAN which you can validate on this link: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44...

Each player that wants to join must be connected to the same network.

The selected host device must be capable of running a server of the chosen world.

Everyone joining must run the same version of the game as the host.

If it's not working, you can then try to reach out to Mojang so they can validate it for you: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new
  3. PhillipSlazakowski Win User

Xbox One, Am having troubles with Minecraft joining a Network game over our wifi. Everything was working well about 2 patches ago NOW it doesn't work, WHY?

I feel as tho you are taking me for a fool. I had no problem with playing on it prior to these recent updates. It will not allow me to play on the LAN at all without a subscription on this one single Xbox account. I can log in on mine and have no issues but I have a subscription. I have gone through every step to remedy this situation on the Xbox live account help as it suggests. IT WILL NOT ALLOW MY CHILDS ACCOUNT TO PLAY ON LAN WITHOUT A SUBSCRIPTION. Can I not make this more clear? The game is minecraft, your vagueness is concerning when I am referring to a specific game. Again, I have gone through every step multiple times submitting everything. If a subscription is required to play on a Local Area Network then this should be stated.

"Xbox live gold subscription is required to play ONLINE MULTIPLAYER." Again, I am not playing it online I am trying to play it over LAN which was working fine prior to Microsofts patches to the game.
  4. Francia J. Win User

5. PhillipSlazakowski Win User

So just to confirm what you are saying, it is required to have an active gold membership in order to play any multiplayer in minecraft on Xbox? I'm not talking about playing over the internet i am talking about playing on my home network from my pc and this Xbox over LAN. If this is the case I will be switching platforms and won't ever buy another Microsoft product. Requiring a membership to play with my pc is ridiculous, owning the game and not being able to play it is an absolute dumb design. How do you retain customers if everything is going subscription-based?
  6. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that to play an online multiplayer game it is required to have an Xbox Live Gold subscription. If you have confirmed that his settings are set to allow the next thing to check is if he has an active Xbox Live Gold subscription.

Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, and then select System > Settings > Account > Subscriptions.

[​IMG]
Thema:

Xbox One, Am having troubles with Minecraft joining a Network game over our wifi....

1. Xbox One, Am having troubles with Minecraft joining a Network game over our wifi.... - Similar Threads - having troubles Minecraft

2. Having trouble with audio in Halo Infinite and Minecraft on Bluetooth headphones (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having trouble with audio in Halo Infinite and Minecraft on Bluetooth headphones (PC): Whenever I open the aforementioned games, all the sound gets blocked from my bluetooth headphones, including browser sounds, Windows sounds, and of course the game's sounds as well. Has this...
  3. Have trouble with minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Have trouble with minecraft: Minecraft Launcher 目前在 的帐户中不可用。请确保 已登录到 Microsoft Store,然后重试。如果需要,可以使用以下错误代 : 0x803F8001 I migrated my minecraft from mojang account to microsoft account long time ago. But when I tried to update...
  4. I’m having trouble deleting the Minecraft beta

in XboX Insiders
    I’m having trouble deleting the Minecraft beta: I have deleted the beta and left the beta program in the insider app yet every time I download Minecraft, the beta downloads. I have no clue how I can fix this. submitted by /u/MewMew2000...
  5. I use windows 10 Minecraft and i am having trouble accessing realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I use windows 10 Minecraft and i am having trouble accessing realms: i just cant access realms and i dont know how to change the settings. 2b556ba1-2b59-4f30-aa23-8d46cf80fea3
  6. Minecraft Pocket Edition on Android Having Trouble logging in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Pocket Edition on Android Having Trouble logging in: I am trying to play Minecraft Pocket Edition on my Andriod Device, which seems to download fine there however when I start to sign into the game, I get a long and forever loading screen of me...
  7. I am having some trouble regarding my Minecraft Bedrock server that I created using the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am having some trouble regarding my Minecraft Bedrock server that I created using the...: I am having problems with a Minecraft server that i created. I created it using the files from Minecraft's official website. I am able to join the world but my friend isn't able to join it. I use...
  8. i am having trouble signing into my microsoft account for minecraft on my xbox 1 s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i am having trouble signing into my microsoft account for minecraft on my xbox 1 s: i have checked all the settings needing to be allowed for multiplayer games like minecraft but its not still not letting me sign in therefore i cannot play. Thank you for your help have a good day...
  9. Having trouble connecting to realms on Minecraft, Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Having trouble connecting to realms on Minecraft, Windows 10 Edition: Thanks in advance for anyone able to help, Upon attempting to use realms on Minecraft, Windows 10 Edition, I was met with this response: "You Need Permission: You cannot play on Realms because of...
  10. I'm having trouble with installing Minecraft for Windows 10 version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having trouble with installing Minecraft for Windows 10 version: Hi, I've just owned Minecraft for windows 10. Then, I installed it in my laptop, and my desktop, too. But my laptop's minecraft version is 1.7.1, and the desktop's minecraft version is 1.6.1. I've...