Xbox One and 360 achievement issues

Discus and support Xbox One and 360 achievement issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey there, I'm wondering about a complicatd problem. My xbox 360 has been offline for a few days and I earned a few difficult achievements whilst... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dr Hooves, Aug 29, 2014.

1. Dr Hooves
    Dr Hooves Guest

Hey there,

I'm wondering about a complicatd problem. My xbox 360 has been offline for a few days and I earned a few difficult achievements whilst playing on it. Meanwhile my dad in a different location signed in on my profile on the xbox one and earned an achievement
    watching amazon video. I know that if you recover your 360 profile while your offline one is disconnected, achievements you earn do not count. What I would like to know is If I sign in from my offline account on my 360 will the achievement I earned on xbox
    one dissallow the offline achievements I earned on the 360 from going on my profile?

:)

Dr Hooves, Aug 29, 2014
  2. Xj LethaL
    Xj LethaL Guest
    xbox live are crashing repeatedly!!!!!!!

Even as I type now their is a error Xbox Live Status

Services

Social and GamingLimited

Affected platforms:

Xbox One

Xbox 360

Affected services:

Unlocking achievements

Viewing achievements

Multiplayer

As I stated previously every few days xbox live has issues, so no idea what magic xbox live you're running that has never had issues.

Xj LethaL, Aug 29, 2014
  3. Gamerscore not being added from XBOX One

I think there are some issues with displaying achievements from Xbox One correctly on both the website and the Xbox 360, but it should all come up right on the Xbox One or Xbox One Smartglass.

RakkaDisciprine, Aug 29, 2014
  4. BongKaos
    BongKaos Guest

WHAT????

It's not that complicated......

BongKaos, Aug 30, 2014
  5. Cause-3C1F8F9E-CD6B- Win User

Forza 5 Achievements not unlocking

There has been an ongoing issue with achievements across all games on the 360 and the One the past week. I believe the 360 achievement issue is resolved but I have been hearing there are still problems unlocking achievements on the One. Hope this helps.

support.xbox.com/.../troubleshoot-achievements-challenges
  6. freerunninglou9 Win User

Xbox 360 achievements not showing up

Had this issue are u getting achievements one xbox one via vackwards or on the actual 360
  7. Steve Guidi Win User

Xbox One S: Achievements not unlocking, only Xbox 360 games

I think you are on to something with the 360 game being the cause of the issue. I haven't been able to unlock achievements in any Xbox One game since playing the 360 game Vanquish.
    This is the only variable I believe is contributing to the cause. My neighbors don't report any achievement issues, but I suspect they don't play Xbox 360 games on their Xbox One.

Are there any volunteers in the forums who want to test this theory for us? All you need to do is unlock an XBox 360 game achievement, then try to unlock an XBox One game achievement afterwards.
  8. TheDoctorWhoWho Win User

Xbox.com showing Secret achievements! [Please fix!]

I can't see Black Ops achievements on Xbox.com due to this! Please support work out the issue with the Xbox 360 achievements! It's good to fix the secret ones but it's worse now that we can't see 360 achievements!
  9. XInstinctz83X Win User

Gamescore 0

I have a simular issue. I have an xbox one, all my 360 games have achievements unlocked but i have no gamescore for them. My xbox one achievements work fine
Thema:

1. Xbox One and 360 achievement issues - Similar Threads - 360 achievement issues

2. Xbox achievement and Xbox 360 profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox achievement and Xbox 360 profile: Hello every one I having these 2 issues first : xbox360 games not loading or downloading profile (credentials error) . second : problem with the achievements, recently I don’t get any...
  3. Lost Odyssey for Xbox 360, achievements in Japanese on my PAL region console with PAL...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Odyssey for Xbox 360, achievements in Japanese on my PAL region console with PAL...: Hey fellow xbox gamers, I hope you guys can help. I have recently come back to the gaming scene and have rebought an xbox 360 and some games I wish to replay or games I missed. One of the games...
  4. Anyone else having issues with Xbox 360 achievements on the Android app?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having issues with Xbox 360 achievements on the Android app?: [IMG] This has been happening for months and I personally report it every time the Xbox app updates. Achievements for Xbox 360 games do not appear correctly or at all in the Android app. The...
  5. 31st July Issue - Backwards Compatible 360 achievement not unlocking on Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    31st July Issue - Backwards Compatible 360 achievement not unlocking on Xbox live: A group of us played on Tuesday 31st to obtain a very hard and rare achievement in a old 360 game, Texas Hold'em, the achievement being "Tournament Pro". This session is recorded on...
  6. Achievement Issue - The Wolf Among Us (Xbox 360)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement Issue - The Wolf Among Us (Xbox 360): I unlocked the last achievement in The Wolf Among Us [Xbox 360] (Happily Ever After for 20G) The game doesn`t appear on my completed games on the 360 and on the xbox 360's achievement "app" it...
  7. Deleted/missing achievements issue on Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deleted/missing achievements issue on Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition: On January 31 I unlocked six achievements on minecraft but they only appeared on my achievement list without the score being added to my profile. A day after an error occurred forcing me to delete...
  8. Xbox 360 cleared cache sync achievements issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 cleared cache sync achievements issue: Guys, good night, First things first. I already followed the instructions of delete the gamertag, redownload it, and wait 3 days. =) I created this thread because I believe it is a little...
  9. Issue: Xbox 360 hard drive and game achievement unlocking

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue: Xbox 360 hard drive and game achievement unlocking: Hey. Gamertag is . I have two issues in regard to my XBox 360 that I hope my fellow gamers can help me with. Please understand that any response that includes flames will be disregarded as the...
  10. Achievement Transfers Issues (360 to One)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievement Transfers Issues (360 to One): The achievements I accumulated while playing Dragon Age: Inquisition on the Xbox 360 haven't appeared on the One. While playing on the One I've actually been unlocking achievements I already...