Xbox One and 360 question.

Discus and support Xbox One and 360 question. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ok, I don't know if this has been asked yet or not. Are we going to be able to talk to people and friends on Xbox One if we are on 360?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by USARanger556, Jan 1, 2014.

1. USARanger556
    USARanger556 Guest

Ok, I don't know if this has been asked yet or not. Are we going to be able to talk to people and friends

on Xbox One if we are on 360?

:)

USARanger556, Jan 1, 2014
  2. H2O Kylo Ren
    H2O Kylo Ren Guest
    Question: Will the Xbox One Support the Xbox 360 Microphone?

Question: Will the Xbox One Support the Xbox 360 Microphone?

H2O Kylo Ren, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Xbox 360 and One Playing together?

Hello,

Quick question, Can players from 360 and xbox one play together?

Thanks

CopiousDoor8319, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Xbox One and 360 question.

USARanger,

Cross-platform chat using the Xbox party system or chat system is not possible. You can still send text messages cross-platform though. Using other third-party apps such as Skype does permit you to go cross-platform though. Hope this helps!

eG x Thee Elf, Jan 1, 2014
  5. Legendgenesis Win User

free with gold

Quick question: are you trying to play this on a Xbox One or Xbox 360?
  6. ngocphi Win User

Star Wars Republic Commando doesn't run on xbox 360

Quick question is this on the xbox 360 or the xbox one?

If xbox one it doesnt matter if gou have an offical one or not because its in the OS

But if the xbox 360 it does its.only on xbox offical harddrives
  7. AX3TASTIC Win User

help

8. CraigRides Win User

Sky App on Xbox One

Yes they do & that's what I use on the 360 - The Sky App which streams my Sky channels to the 360. Question was, will this be available on the Xbox One? (my original question and the title of the discussion) :)
  9. skys7 Win User

Xbox One: You Can Run a PS4 Through It If You Like

My question is…

Can I connect my 360 to the Xbox One too?
Thema:

1. Xbox One and 360 question. - Similar Threads - 360 question

2. Couple more questions about Xbox 360 on 4K TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Couple more questions about Xbox 360 on 4K TV: Hello, just a couple questions: 1. If I run the Xbox 360 display as 720p instead of 1080p, will this change the framerate? 2. Will the Xbox 360 actually look worse on a 4K TV instead of say a...
  3. (question) I'm selling my XBOX 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (question) I'm selling my XBOX 360: Hi, Could you answer me if deleting my console profile (game owner), I still keep the games saved in HD storage, and if the future owner can use these games on the same console with the profile he...
  4. XBox 360 Hardware Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox 360 Hardware Question: Hi All, While I'm in the middle of a game or DVD, the game will go back to the main screen and says "Opening", while the console itself has the power button flashing very quickly. To get it back...
  5. Вопрос по покупке gears of war на xbox 360 [Translation - The question of buying gears of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Вопрос по покупке gears of war на xbox 360 [Translation - The question of buying gears of...: Здравствуйте я хочу купить эту игру на xbox 360 но в вашем магазине указано что она работает на xbox one,то есть если я куплю я не смогу активировать и играть на своей консоли? ----------- [Mod...
  6. Question about 360 games and xbox 1 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about 360 games and xbox 1 games: So I have xbox 360 games like oblivion that is suppose to be able to play on xbox 1 and it used to but xbox 1 doesn't accept it anymore. I have the disc. I also have another one in the elder...
  7. Question about the First Forza horizon for xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about the First Forza horizon for xbox 360: I bought this game to play on my xbox one and when I insert the game it dose not load instead it brings the blu-ray app instead. e2057acb-e48b-4550-906b-6bb2ba8a61fc
  8. WWE 2K17 Xbox 360 question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WWE 2K17 Xbox 360 question: After checking out the roster for the game I decided to buy it and now am wondering with the game somewhat dead is it still possible to buy the add on packs in game such as the season pass as well...
  9. Forgot access code, I forgot the answer to the question on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgot access code, I forgot the answer to the question on Xbox 360: Forgot access code, I forgot the answer to the question on Xbox 360 How to reset the access code How to reset the access code 351d8461-ef25-4cb4-805c-97733a3553eb
  10. A few questions about the xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A few questions about the xbox 360: So i got few questions about the xbox 360. A couple or so are out of curiousty but question 3 is the main reason i'm posting this. I got a 360 S if that helps with anything here. 1. When will all...