Xbox one and Halo MCC promotions. Still haven't received credit.

Discus and support Xbox one and Halo MCC promotions. Still haven't received credit. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; To whom it may concern: Back in July I took part in a promotion that popped up on my Xbox 360. It stated that if you purchased a Xbox one that you... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by GE x CORNHOLIO, Dec 26, 2014.

1. Xbox one and Halo MCC promotions. Still haven't received credit.

To whom it may concern:

Back in July I took part in a promotion that popped up on my Xbox 360. It stated that if you purchased a Xbox one that you would receive $75 in Xbox credit once you register the Xbox one as the home device.

I contacted Xbox several times by phone and chat and was told to wait 4 weeks. That was back in August and I'm still waiting for the credit to be applied to my account.

I also got a copy of the Halo Master Chief Collection in December but have yet to receive the 15,000 Microsoft points.

Please advise.

:)

GE x CORNHOLIO, Dec 26, 2014
  2. IceFury8
    IceFury8 Guest
    50,000 rewards not received yet

I purchased my xbox one S on Nov 28th and still haven't received my 50,000 points that were part of the promotion.

WHEN DOES XBOX plan to role out those credits?

IceFury8, Dec 26, 2014
  3. JBeit
    JBeit Guest
    Did not get a one month for Halo MCC

Day one MCC, seven years gold and still haven't received free month.

JBeit, Dec 26, 2014
Thema:

Xbox one and Halo MCC promotions. Still haven't received credit.

1. Xbox one and Halo MCC promotions. Still haven't received credit. - Similar Threads - Halo MCC promotions

2. Can not Download Halo MCC on Microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not Download Halo MCC on Microsoft store: Today I was trying to download Halo MCC on microsoft store using xbox gamepass ultimate but unfortunately the download is giving me a error stating try after few minutes. But after trying later on...
  3. Is every game's multiplayer the same? (Halo MCC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Is every game's multiplayer the same? (Halo MCC): Hi everybody- I'm looking at the newly released "Halo: The Master Chief Collection" for Steam on PC. I'm only going to play multiplayer, no story or co-op. Will every game's multiplayer be...
  4. Error on gamertag ? (Halo MCC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Error on gamertag ? (Halo MCC): Hello, I have problem I do not understand: I've created a microsoft account for Halo to be able to play it on steam, typed my name () and pressed ok. All fine. It worked, inside the game though...
  5. Halo MCC Pc preload not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC Pc preload not working: [img] as you can see. when i try to preload Halo MCC it only downloads few mbs and calls it a day. I've talked to a friend, and to him the game weights around 20 gigs. i have no idea why is it...
  6. halo mcc crashing & glitching

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo mcc crashing & glitching: so i havent hardly been able to play MCC in months because everytime i try to it takes forever to load up or it doenst and brings me back to the dashboard. and then when i am able to play im lucky...
  7. Halo 5 and MCC Not Starting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 5 and MCC Not Starting: For the past week and going into this week when I try to launch my digital copy of H5 or MCC a message pops up saying "Please renew your subscription" I have Xbox Live Gold as its set to...
  8. Halo MCC Pre-Load Results in Error Every Time - Any Fix?

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC Pre-Load Results in Error Every Time - Any Fix?: I've been trying to re-load Halo MCC for PC thru the Xbox Beta App and every time I try it just results in an error. The MS Store shows it attempting to install Reach but still no luck. Any idea...
  9. Will the Halo: MCC bought on Xbox work on PC when the PC version launches?

in XBoX on Windows
    Will the Halo: MCC bought on Xbox work on PC when the PC version launches?: I bought the Halo: MCC back in 2014 when it came out, and I am wondering since the PC version of the game is coming out, will I be able to play it when it comes out for PC for free because it is...
  10. Halo MCC insider

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC insider: Hello creators of the Halo mcc insider app I've had some trouble with opening this app to access the halo reach beta but it keeps saying that I dont own it even though in your description it says...