Xbox One and other system controller chargers

Discus and support Xbox One and other system controller chargers in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ok so i want to start off with i have boht ps4 and a one i have going to do this in both forums same post. Ok i currently have a konnet controller... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by carneyguyxbx, Sep 2, 2014.

1. carneyguyxbx
    carneyguyxbx Guest

Ok so i want to start off with i have boht ps4 and a one i have going to do this in both forums same post. Ok i currently have a konnet controller charger that does both ps3 and xbox controllers, i would like one for the next gen but they dont make them,
    so my next thing is whats do you think is good i would like to get both in the same brand, only thing i looked at was a enigizer and a nyko for both sytems and on one of the systems it get a bad review. what do you think in your op what do you like that you
    have tried. link to current gens chager i have. http://www.amazon.com/Pyramid-Charger-Charging-Controllers-Playstation-3/dp/B0080CE3R6

:)

carneyguyxbx, Sep 2, 2014
  2. GMAN990
    GMAN990 Guest
    I CAN CONNECT TO XBOX LIVE BUT I KEEP ON GETTING DISCONNECTED AFTERWARDS!

Hi,

Do you have any other USB devices connected to your Xbox? Maybe controller chargers or a USB hub?

GMAN990, Sep 2, 2014
  3. master_45
    master_45 Guest
    Q's about Xbox controller / batteries and recharging

Xbox One and other system controller chargers [​IMG]

If anyone has this and is wondering if it works with the Elite controller, it does not. The back will not snap together because it has a different design compared to standard controllers.
    Instead of fighting with batteries, I just bought the elite charger kit and called it a day. Yeah it was 40$ but I'm not switching out batteries every other week.

master_45, Sep 2, 2014
  4. CarringtonTV
    CarringtonTV Guest

I have a Nyko rechargeable battery pack for my Xbox One controller, that plugs into a USB cable to charge up when I'm not using it. It cost $10 and even came with the USB cable. It works great.

I've seen two-packs of Nykos on sale for $15 at Frys, from time to time.

Hope that helps. Xbox One and other system controller chargers :)

CarringtonTV, Sep 2, 2014
  5. CarringtonTV Win User

what do you think in your op what do you like that you have tried.
    I have a Nyko rechargeable battery pack for my Xbox One controller, that plugs into a USB cable to charge up when I'm not using it. It cost $10 and even came with the USB cable. It works great.

I've seen two-packs of Nykos on sale for $15 at Frys, from time to time.

Hope that helps. :)
  6. GMAN990 Win User

I CAN CONNECT TO XBOX LIVE BUT I KEEP ON GETTING DISCONNECTED AFTERWARDS!

Hi,

Do you have any other USB devices connected to your Xbox? Maybe controller chargers or a USB hub?
  7. The1337gamer Win User

Xbox 360 controller looks better than Xbox One's controller

Charger is one top:

[View:http://cdn0.sbnation.com/entry_photo_images/8240533/xbox-one-controller-theverge-4_1020_medium.jpg]

[View:http://cdn1.sbnation.com/entry_photo_images/8240477/xbox-one-controller-theverge-9_1020_medium.jpg]
  8. gds1972 Win User

Xbox Controller Query.

9. Deepak J Nair Win User

Using Xbox360 Charger on Xbox One!

hi Corky!! Requesting you not to use 360 E charger for Xbox one.

There would be variations in the power requirements of both and using one charger for the other may damage it and devoid warranty.

Please buy a new one.
Thema:

1. Xbox One and other system controller chargers - Similar Threads - system controller chargers

2. Controller Unsyncing from system

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Unsyncing from system: Has anyone else had your controller not turn off but unsync from your system 93cbd600-66ab-4c88-b7eb-93c31d6f58e2
  3. Need help with system start up error controller wont connect at all

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with system start up error controller wont connect at all: Keep getting the stystem startup Error E102 on my xbox. Ive done everything Ive seen in the forums except my controller wont connect for me to do anything other than look at the troubleshoot...
  4. It’s not the controller it’s the system

in XBoX on Consoles
    It’s not the controller it’s the system: So I turn my game on and my controller won’t work I push the connect controller button on the side and it connects my controller for use for maybe 5-10 minutes and then my controller stops working...
  5. Controller disconnects during system boot process and reconnects shortly after loading up...

in XboX Insiders
    Controller disconnects during system boot process and reconnects shortly after loading up...: Controller using latest firmware and occurs with my second unit as well. Once it’s reconnected it behaves normally. And turning on my second controller connects it almost instantly. I’m not sure...
  6. When I plug my headphones into my controller my system turns off. What am I doing wrong?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I plug my headphones into my controller my system turns off. What am I doing wrong?: When I plug my headphones into my controller my system turns off. What am I doing wrong? 6caa890c-ed2d-47d3-8266-1281927c194a
  7. Xbox Elite Controller - Warranty. The entire system is a run around to lodge because you...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller - Warranty. The entire system is a run around to lodge because you...: <p>Long story short as possible with no solution except maybe wait 30 mins for a phone call which will probably run me around again.</p><p></p><p>Bought a white elite controller from Microsoft Aus...
  8. Console Streaming: Can we get an option to pair the controller with the system instead of...

in XboX Insiders
    Console Streaming: Can we get an option to pair the controller with the system instead of...: I only ever planned to use Console Streaming while in the same room as my Xbox, so I assumed I’d be good to go. I own 5 Xbox One controllers (including the ~$150 Elite Series 1), but none of them...
  9. No audio via 3.5mm on Xbox One controller after latest system update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    No audio via 3.5mm on Xbox One controller after latest system update.: Hi, after the latest preview update yesterday all 3 of my Xbox and all of the newer 3.5mm controllers have the same problem. The Xbox does not detect anything plugged into them, doesn't matter if...
  10. El sistema no valida mi reemplazo de control por garantía [Mod Translation: The system does ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    El sistema no valida mi reemplazo de control por garantía [Mod Translation: The system does ...: Hola amigos, compre un mando edición limitada hace 2 meses(mi consola la compre hace ya 3 años), el botón RB dejo de funcionar, y al parecer el sistema de reemplazo no detecta mi control y por lo...