Xbox One and other system controller chargers

Discus and support Xbox One and other system controller chargers in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ok so i want to start off with i have boht ps4 and a one i have going to do this in both forums same post. Ok i currently have a konnet controller... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by carneyguyxbx, Sep 2, 2014.

1. carneyguyxbx
    carneyguyxbx Guest

Ok so i want to start off with i have boht ps4 and a one i have going to do this in both forums same post. Ok i currently have a konnet controller charger that does both ps3 and xbox controllers, i would like one for the next gen but they dont make them,
    so my next thing is whats do you think is good i would like to get both in the same brand, only thing i looked at was a enigizer and a nyko for both sytems and on one of the systems it get a bad review. what do you think in your op what do you like that you
    have tried. link to current gens chager i have. http://www.amazon.com/Pyramid-Charger-Charging-Controllers-Playstation-3/dp/B0080CE3R6

:)

carneyguyxbx, Sep 2, 2014
  2. GMAN990
    GMAN990 Guest
    I CAN CONNECT TO XBOX LIVE BUT I KEEP ON GETTING DISCONNECTED AFTERWARDS!

Hi,

Do you have any other USB devices connected to your Xbox? Maybe controller chargers or a USB hub?

GMAN990, Sep 2, 2014
  3. master_45
    master_45 Guest
    Q's about Xbox controller / batteries and recharging

Xbox One and other system controller chargers [​IMG]

If anyone has this and is wondering if it works with the Elite controller, it does not. The back will not snap together because it has a different design compared to standard controllers.
    Instead of fighting with batteries, I just bought the elite charger kit and called it a day. Yeah it was 40$ but I'm not switching out batteries every other week.

master_45, Sep 2, 2014
  4. CarringtonTV
    CarringtonTV Guest

I have a Nyko rechargeable battery pack for my Xbox One controller, that plugs into a USB cable to charge up when I'm not using it. It cost $10 and even came with the USB cable. It works great.

I've seen two-packs of Nykos on sale for $15 at Frys, from time to time.

Hope that helps. Xbox One and other system controller chargers :)

CarringtonTV, Sep 2, 2014
  5. CarringtonTV Win User

what do you think in your op what do you like that you have tried.
    I have a Nyko rechargeable battery pack for my Xbox One controller, that plugs into a USB cable to charge up when I'm not using it. It cost $10 and even came with the USB cable. It works great.

I've seen two-packs of Nykos on sale for $15 at Frys, from time to time.

Hope that helps. :)
  6. GMAN990 Win User

I CAN CONNECT TO XBOX LIVE BUT I KEEP ON GETTING DISCONNECTED AFTERWARDS!

Hi,

Do you have any other USB devices connected to your Xbox? Maybe controller chargers or a USB hub?
  7. The1337gamer Win User

Xbox 360 controller looks better than Xbox One's controller

Charger is one top:

[View:http://cdn0.sbnation.com/entry_photo_images/8240533/xbox-one-controller-theverge-4_1020_medium.jpg]

[View:http://cdn1.sbnation.com/entry_photo_images/8240477/xbox-one-controller-theverge-9_1020_medium.jpg]
  8. gds1972 Win User

Xbox Controller Query.

9. Deepak J Nair Win User

Using Xbox360 Charger on Xbox One!

hi Corky!! Requesting you not to use 360 E charger for Xbox one.

There would be variations in the power requirements of both and using one charger for the other may damage it and devoid warranty.

Please buy a new one.
Thema:

1. Xbox One and other system controller chargers - Similar Threads - system controller chargers

2. No audio via 3.5mm on Xbox One controller after latest system update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    No audio via 3.5mm on Xbox One controller after latest system update.: Hi, after the latest preview update yesterday all 3 of my Xbox and all of the newer 3.5mm controllers have the same problem. The Xbox does not detect anything plugged into them, doesn't matter if...
  3. El sistema no valida mi reemplazo de control por garantía [Mod Translation: The system does ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    El sistema no valida mi reemplazo de control por garantía [Mod Translation: The system does ...: Hola amigos, compre un mando edición limitada hace 2 meses(mi consola la compre hace ya 3 años), el botón RB dejo de funcionar, y al parecer el sistema de reemplazo no detecta mi control y por lo...
  4. Star Wars Battlefront II control issue when using System Link

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Battlefront II control issue when using System Link: We are setting up for running LAN games using 7 XBOX 360 consoles with hard drives on a wired network. We are having success with most games certified for the 360 but have a unique problem with...
  5. xbox app on windows volume control for xbox sound system not laptop's

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox app on windows volume control for xbox sound system not laptop's: I'm using the xbox app on windows [ 10 rs2 ] to operate my xbox one playback of groove music. I'm doing things this way so i can hear the music over the quality sound system that xbox one is...
  6. xbox app on windows volume control for xbox sound system not laptop's

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox app on windows volume control for xbox sound system not laptop's: I'm using the xbox app on windows [ 10 rs2 ] to operate my xbox one playback of groove music. I'm doing things this way so i can hear the music over the quality sound system that xbox one is...
  7. Xbox one controller stop connecting to system

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one controller stop connecting to system: I tried to connect with charging cable it works. But when I disconnect it from the cable the controller blinks. I have tried hard reset on the system and also touching the left button next to...
  8. Microsoft Xbox Controller S??? Works with what system?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Xbox Controller S??? Works with what system?: Hello I recently bought a Xbox Controller S at a garage sale. Thought it might work on my xbox360. But doesn't seem too ;-( Will it work on Xboxone or any other system? Please help Thanks ;-) It...
  9. System won't update and my controllers won't connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    System won't update and my controllers won't connect: My system won't update and when it tries to, my controllers disconnect. The only way I can do anything is to shut it off at the box. When I turn it back on, the update is no longer available. What...
  10. Got system with parental control, don't know the code or answer for secret question...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got system with parental control, don't know the code or answer for secret question...: Hi, I just got a used X360 from a friend but it has parental controls enabled, I can play games but I can't set up netflix and other video because of it. We don't know the password or the answer...