Xbox one and planes

Discus and support Xbox one and planes in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey people! I am flying to russia this summer. Keep in mind that this is from california to russia, which is a 12 hour flight. I am going to be gone... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Yulia Molchanova, May 14, 2019.

1. Xbox one and planes

Hey people!

I am flying to russia this summer. Keep in mind that this is from california to russia, which is a 12 hour flight. I am going to be gone for 3 months, and it is going to be pretty boring. Can i bring my xbox one along? I checked on the tsa web and they
    said its fine, but iam scared that it might not withhold the pressure, and maybe blow up. That is my only concern .

Thank you so much everyone!

:)

Yulia Molchanova, May 14, 2019
  2. John Dowding Win User

Game Digital XB1 Offer

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's an Xbox One, Superconsole!
  3. Yulia Molchanova Win User

Xbox one and planes

Thank you so much! I have a special adapter for thus matter. I was just worried of the pressure.
  4. LegoNinja187 Win User

Xbox one and planes

I wouldn't imagine there would be any issues with the Xbox not being able to with hold the pressure. You could always contact customer support and ask them about it.

It would also be worth looking into power converters for Russia, and what voltage their outlets output and all that. (don't want to risk damaging your Xbox due to having the wrong power cord).

Also be sure to eject any disc from your console before packing it into your luggage too.
  5. Yulia Molchanova Win User

Xbox one and planes

I have a good power converter, thank you!
  6. KillerBeeTX Win User

Xbox one and planes

I have traveled several times by airplane with my Xbox One and it is perfectly fine. You have nothing to worry about.
Thema:

Xbox one and planes

1. Xbox one and planes - Similar Threads - planes

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator Wish List Of Planes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Wish List Of Planes: During E3 2019 We've seen Microsoft Flight Simulator Is returning to PC and Xbox One Here's a List of Aircraft I like to see A380, 737, 787,777 then recreational sport Icon A5 featured in the...
  3. Para Bioware Mass Effect: Andromeda nunca tuvo una buena base para soportar planes a largo ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Para Bioware Mass Effect: Andromeda nunca tuvo una buena base para soportar planes a largo ...: Para Bioware Mass Effect: Andromeda nunca tuvo una buena base para soportar planes a largo plazo por Daniel Villagrasa el 06/09/2018 [img] Puede gustar más o menos pero la sensación general con...
  4. Is anyone having a difficult time as I'am controlling the plane

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone having a difficult time as I'am controlling the plane: So my biggest problem is turning the plane around yet I drop so much altitude that I almost always crash. Whether it be knifing or whatever and even straightening out the plane is difficult I...
  5. Forza Horizon 2 Fast & Furious Need help defeating the Cargo Plane in a race

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 2 Fast & Furious Need help defeating the Cargo Plane in a race: I got no NOS on the Xbox 360 version any tips on how to beat this impossible mission? 04a6b1c6-0571-4947-9ccf-74789dc5c299
  6. I can't get past Race with planes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get past Race with planes: Every time I finish, and win, the race with the planes, it just keeps making that the next Championship event. I ask "Anna" to take me to next event and it is that same race, over and over. My...
  7. I am planing on buying Black ops 2. I know there is bots that you can play with,but I heard ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am planing on buying Black ops 2. I know there is bots that you can play with,but I heard ...: I am planing on buying Black ops 2. I know there is bots that you can play with,but I heard that you need to play a online match ,I don't have Xbox Live Gold, first to unlock the ability to add...
  8. Idea for Helicopter/Plane Spawning

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Idea for Helicopter/Plane Spawning: I was reading a few "annoyed" posts about the spawns. Mainly complaints about the cargobob no longer spawning somewhere after level 30. Well I thought of a solution. When you approach a Heli...
  9. My plane is making everyone safe

in XBoX on Consoles
    My plane is making everyone safe: I had an hard time though the year on xbox live I had to deal with people's bad behaviour agents me and I got fed up for that point so I want to make you happy to enjoy your self on xbox live and...
  10. Planing to Buy Another Original Wireless Xbox 360 Mic That Is Official Microsoft Brand My Old ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Planing to Buy Another Original Wireless Xbox 360 Mic That Is Official Microsoft Brand My Old ...: I Am just Wondering if Microsoft Brand Wireless Xbox 360 Mics Is The Best Option As Far as when it Comes to Wireless Xbox 360 Mics For Party Chatting and In-Game Chatting....