Xbox One and Samsung HT-X40 Home theater system. Ive used this system for the xbox 360 and ...

Discus and support Xbox One and Samsung HT-X40 Home theater system. Ive used this system for the xbox 360 and ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Like a stated the issue is after the samsung unit is on for a little while it develops a sound latency. The solution for me is turning the unit off... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FoTrizzle, Mar 3, 2015.

1. FoTrizzle
    FoTrizzle Guest

Xbox One and Samsung HT-X40 Home theater system. Ive used this system for the xbox 360 and ...

Like a stated the issue is after the samsung unit is on for a little while it develops a sound latency. The solution for me is turning the unit off then back on and everything is fine. What I would like to know is why and can this be prevented oh and im
    using a toslink/optical audio cable.

:)

FoTrizzle, Mar 3, 2015
  2. rlvfreeze
    rlvfreeze Guest
    Audio receiver codes

I have a xbox one and a samsung ht-d6500 home theater and I need the audio receiver codes for the Xbox media remote control

rlvfreeze, Mar 3, 2015
  3. Adonis 606
    Adonis 606 Guest
    Help connecting my Phillips HTS3520 to Xbox One!

Hey everyone im not very good with this sort of thing, i have my home theater system ive used on the 360 for a couple of years for surround sound with component cables but i cant use this method on xbox one. ive plugged it in to the HDMI in on the xbox one
    and fiddled around with the settings but cant seem to get the one to play sound from the surround sound speakers. i dont want to use it for tv or anything like that i just want my one to output the audio from my theater speakers. ive thought of optical but
    my system doesnt have a optical port. any help would be greatly appreciated, is there anything i can do? Xbox One and Samsung HT-X40 Home theater system. Ive used this system for the xbox 360 and ... :)

Adonis 606, Mar 3, 2015
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

5.1 audio issues with Xbox one

5. jp_drums_4evr Win User

Connecting to a home theatre

Hello trickybuz93, thanks for posting in the forums to get some help. Information about connecting your xbox to a home theater can be found here:

support.xbox.com/.../connect-sound-system

Bottom line is you need a separate optical cable to connect to a home theater system. The HDMI apparently doesn't carry the audio.
  6. Mr daffypyle Win User

Audio Settings using SPDIF and Turtle Beach X12 / DSS2

If you have an Xbox 360 Slim* connected to your home theater system (HTS) via an HDMI cable, you will be able to hear the game audio through both your DSS2-upgraded headset and your HTS using
    the standard setup procedure. To do this:

1. Connect the included digital optical cable to the Digital In jack on the DSS2, and to the S/PDIF jack on your Xbox 360 Slim (or the Digital Output jack on a PS3).
    2. Keep the HDMI cable connected to your game console and HTS as normal.
    3. If you have a WIRED headset, connect the headset's green 3.5 mm plug to the headphones jack on the front of the DSS2. Then, connect the headset's USB plug (if it has one) to the USB port on the front of the DSS2.
    4. Done! You should now be able to hear the audio from your game console both in your headset and through your HTS. You can adjust the headset volume and the HTS volume independently of one another.
  7. XBF Crystal P Win User

microsoft xbox movies app

8. entexman Win User

SPDIF CONNECTION

Not sure about your comcast box. Have you tried to connect the optical audio out from your XBox One to your home theater system or through your tv to your home theater system? I would think that would accomplish the same goal.
Thema:

1. Xbox One and Samsung HT-X40 Home theater system. Ive used this system for the xbox 360 and ... - Similar Threads - Samsung X40 Home

2. Xbox One S Calibration with Samsung UE32T5300 2020 Model

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Calibration with Samsung UE32T5300 2020 Model: My TV says it comes with HDR and the Xbox allows me to select HDR10 but won't let me calibrate HDR for games, help please Also, trying to calibrate TV but can't seem to get HDMI Black Level large...
  3. 8Bitdo SN30 Xbox Edition with Samsung Note 20 Ultra

in XboX Insiders
    8Bitdo SN30 Xbox Edition with Samsung Note 20 Ultra: I just received the SN30 today that I purchased from Microsoft. Using it on my Note 20 Ultra is great except for the home button goes to the phones home screen, and the menu button goes to my...
  4. 8bitdo controller crashing the streaming app on an Samsung S20 Ultra when the Xbox button...

in XboX Insiders
    8bitdo controller crashing the streaming app on an Samsung S20 Ultra when the Xbox button...: Anyone else having this issue? submitted by /u/nuropath [link] [comments]
  5. Redemption code from Samsung as part of N20U pre-order

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redemption code from Samsung as part of N20U pre-order: Good day. I received my code for Game Pass today from Samsung. If click on the Redeem Now link in the email, I get to a page that says: Something went wrong and we can't sign you in right now....
  6. My Minecraft PE used on a Samsung S7 keeps crashing everytime I try to log in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft PE used on a Samsung S7 keeps crashing everytime I try to log in: I have an xbox account which worked before but when I stopped playing until recently, it stopped randomly and now I can't log in as it will just stop the app. I tried lowering the render distance...
  7. NEED HELP WITH 144 HERTZ, XBOX ONE X, SAMSUNG JG56

in XboX Insiders
    NEED HELP WITH 144 HERTZ, XBOX ONE X, SAMSUNG JG56: Just got a new monitor, a Samsung JG56, it supports 144 hertz. At first I couldn't find the option for it until I changed my Display override to HDMI, i was then able to change it to 120 hertz....
  8. Game Pass, xcloud, Samsung Dex without a xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass, xcloud, Samsung Dex without a xbox: I dont have the newest Xbox and I cant afford one now. I have a pretty New Samsung Note. Im not very familiar with the newest xbox subscriptions. I was wondering, if it is possible to subscribe...
  9. can i use samsung chrome book as tv for xbox one s

in XBoX on Mobile
    can i use samsung chrome book as tv for xbox one s: can i use samsung chrome book as tv for xbox one s 154ec01e-8b7c-4d34-9848-1d4d76f76565
  10. Samsung UN50TU8000FXZA

in XBoX on Consoles
    Samsung UN50TU8000FXZA: Hello, I have an Xbox one X and for some reason my UN50TU8000FXZA which is 4K UHD with HDR10 isn't working with my X. For some reason the input signal plus doesn't show anything and IF I get it...