Xbox One and Samsung HT-X40 Home theater system. Ive used this system for the xbox 360 and ...

Discus and support Xbox One and Samsung HT-X40 Home theater system. Ive used this system for the xbox 360 and ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Like a stated the issue is after the samsung unit is on for a little while it develops a sound latency. The solution for me is turning the unit off... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FoTrizzle, Mar 3, 2015.

1. FoTrizzle
    FoTrizzle Guest

Xbox One and Samsung HT-X40 Home theater system. Ive used this system for the xbox 360 and ...

Like a stated the issue is after the samsung unit is on for a little while it develops a sound latency. The solution for me is turning the unit off then back on and everything is fine. What I would like to know is why and can this be prevented oh and im
    using a toslink/optical audio cable.

:)

FoTrizzle, Mar 3, 2015
  2. rlvfreeze
    rlvfreeze Guest
    Audio receiver codes

I have a xbox one and a samsung ht-d6500 home theater and I need the audio receiver codes for the Xbox media remote control

rlvfreeze, Mar 3, 2015
  3. Adonis 606
    Adonis 606 Guest
    Help connecting my Phillips HTS3520 to Xbox One!

Hey everyone im not very good with this sort of thing, i have my home theater system ive used on the 360 for a couple of years for surround sound with component cables but i cant use this method on xbox one. ive plugged it in to the HDMI in on the xbox one
    and fiddled around with the settings but cant seem to get the one to play sound from the surround sound speakers. i dont want to use it for tv or anything like that i just want my one to output the audio from my theater speakers. ive thought of optical but
    my system doesnt have a optical port. any help would be greatly appreciated, is there anything i can do? Xbox One and Samsung HT-X40 Home theater system. Ive used this system for the xbox 360 and ... :)

Adonis 606, Mar 3, 2015
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

5.1 audio issues with Xbox one

5. jp_drums_4evr Win User

Connecting to a home theatre

Hello trickybuz93, thanks for posting in the forums to get some help. Information about connecting your xbox to a home theater can be found here:

support.xbox.com/.../connect-sound-system

Bottom line is you need a separate optical cable to connect to a home theater system. The HDMI apparently doesn't carry the audio.
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

microsoft xbox movies app

7. entexman Win User

SPDIF CONNECTION

Not sure about your comcast box. Have you tried to connect the optical audio out from your XBox One to your home theater system or through your tv to your home theater system? I would think that would accomplish the same goal.
  8. Zacabeb Win User

need help setting up surround sound !!

I think it would work if you remove the SCART cable between the Virgin box and the TV, and move the other SCART cable going to the home theater system from the Virgin box directly over to one of the SCART inputs on the TV.

Check the cables to see if they have any labels on the connectors. If one end is labelled "TV" and the other "DVD" or similar, it's wired to carry signals in one direction only. If you have a cable like that, use it between the Virgin box (DVD labelled end)
    and the home theater system (TV labelled end), and the other cable between the TV and the home theater system. If both cables are labelled this way, you need to pick up a fully wired SCART cable to go between the TV and home theater system.

Connected that way, the DVD player will input picture straight to the TV instead of going through the Virgin box, and the sound from both the Virgin box and the Xbox 360 will be sent to the home theater system back through the SCART cable.

If this works, then leave Dolby Pro Logic II enabled for both games and TV - both will benefit from it.

Hope that this helps. :)
Thema:

1. Xbox One and Samsung HT-X40 Home theater system. Ive used this system for the xbox 360 and ... - Similar Threads - Samsung X40 Home

2. Unable to play Servers on Minecraft PE on Samsung Galaxy A7

in XBoX on Mobile
    Unable to play Servers on Minecraft PE on Samsung Galaxy A7: Hi We have downloaded Minecraft PE on our Android Samsung Galaxy A7 mobile. When we try to access "Servers" it says that we need to modify setting under aka.ms/accountsetting. Can you please help...
  3. XBox One X Not Functioning Correctly on Samsung TV

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox One X Not Functioning Correctly on Samsung TV: I have a fairly new XBox One X (Less than 6 months old) that is being used on a 65" Samsung 4K TV that is a little over a year old. I have been playing with no problems until about 2 weeks ago....
  4. : Blanking Samsung QE55Q60 screen

in XBoX TV Hardware
    : Blanking Samsung QE55Q60 screen: : Blanking Samsung QE55Q60 screen Hello Stuart, Can you connect your Xbox One X to another HDMI port? Also try with another HDMI cord? Altough the best test you can do to check if the issue lies...
  5. Video Issues since update AUTO LOW LATENCY , SAMSUNG 65" Q9FN

in XBoX on Consoles
    Video Issues since update AUTO LOW LATENCY , SAMSUNG 65" Q9FN: I have a Samsung 65" Q9 TV and it has AUTO LOW LATENCY mode where it switches between game mode and normal by itself however it seems since the update occasionally when playing it switches to GAME...
  6. Ghosting/Coronas on XB1X & Samsung 2019 QLED TV's

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ghosting/Coronas on XB1X & Samsung 2019 QLED TV's: I'm seeing bad ghosting/coronas/blur/duplicating images when playing games on my xbox one x with my brand new 2019 Samsung 55 inch Q70R TV. There are plenty of videos showing this issue on youtube...
  7. Xbox One X Freesync Ghosting issue on Samsung Q70R TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Freesync Ghosting issue on Samsung Q70R TV: Hello, I recently purchased a new tv, a 65" Samsung Q70R to utilize the the Xbox's freesync capability, I feel I can see a noticeable improvement with freesync turned on, but started noticing...
  8. My Xbox won’t connect to none of my new Samsung TVs

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox won’t connect to none of my new Samsung TVs: My xbox wont connect to my samsung tv at all i use a ps4 & it worked perfectly fine but my xbox wont connect i plugged my xbox to a different tv & it worked but i had to reset the resolution on my...
  9. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Contrast blur/shadow while using Freesync from a Q80r Samsung TV on a...

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Contrast blur/shadow while using Freesync from a Q80r Samsung TV on a...: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Contrast blur/shadow while using Freesync from a Q80r Samsung TV on a Xbox one original If you go into general tv and display options on your Xbox one, you can...
  10. Xbox not video not showing for Samsung Q90R sound bar

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox not video not showing for Samsung Q90R sound bar: I have a samsung q90r sound bar and q80 Tv with all the right setting but since i need to run the “to tv” cable to my sound bar so i can play dolby atmos content, they two devices wont work...