Xbox one anniversary far cry download isn't working

Discus and support Xbox one anniversary far cry download isn't working in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I got an email with a download for Far cry 4, but when I click it, it does not work. I thought finally Xbox was recognizing my 10 year Xbox live tenure... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ABD0U, Nov 22, 2014.

1. ABD0U
    ABD0U Guest

I got an email with a download for Far cry 4, but when I click it, it does not work. I thought finally Xbox was recognizing my 10 year Xbox live tenure and saying thank you for adopting our new system early, but now I feel like I am mistaken. Really feels
    like a kick in the pants. I have convinced so many people to buy Xbox and join Xbox live, and I am repeatedly treated like a second class citizen.

:)

ABD0U, Nov 22, 2014
  2. Zalan9
    Zalan9 Guest
    Game code error : 0x80153005

Hi,

I ordered the Far cry the wild expedition game pack, and the "far cry: Classic" digital version's code isn't working.

Jeremy the support line guy told me to try to post here.

Thx the help.

Daniel

Zalan9, Nov 22, 2014
  3. SpydersVenom
    SpydersVenom Guest
    Can't download Recore to my PC

You need to update to Windows Anniversary Edition 1607. Go to Windows Update and get the latest patches. If the download isn't working, go and download the manual installation.

SpydersVenom, Nov 22, 2014
  4. Spitfiresk8r
    Spitfiresk8r Guest

I got no email yet but I should of

Spitfiresk8r, Nov 22, 2014
Thema:

1. Xbox one anniversary far cry download isn't working - Similar Threads - anniversary far cry

2. Unsolvable game (pyramid) in the final stage of 25th anniversary tournament

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unsolvable game (pyramid) in the final stage of 25th anniversary tournament: The task is to get 12 aces in 1 deal. The first two games are solvable, so if you solve them, you get 6 aces. But the third game is unsolvable, and I proved it mathematically. So the maximum I can...
  3. Xbox game pass on pc - Titan Quest Anniversary Edition old version (Version 1.45)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass on pc - Titan Quest Anniversary Edition old version (Version 1.45): Greetings, couldn't play the game online. After a lot of testing and changing stuff up I realised that the installed version via the Xbox game app is 1.45, the actual Version on Steam is v2.7...
  4. Megaman 30th Anniversary

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Megaman 30th Anniversary: refernce number [mod removed] 1241f12b-4ea9-4f12-a700-de63034d7221
  5. Xbox beta app - titan quest anniversary edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox beta app - titan quest anniversary edition: Hey so i downloaded this tried to launch it, after clicking play it does nothing. i figured it was corrupted or something in the download so i re-downloaded it and boom nothing happens again. it...
  6. Konami Reveals Full Contra Anniversary Collection Lineup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Konami Reveals Full Contra Anniversary Collection Lineup: At the time I am writing this I couldn't find another postt by someon else. Are there any people out there interested in this anniversary collection or just me? If so are you new to contra and...
  7. Sea of Thieves Anniversary Update Complaint

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves Anniversary Update Complaint: Hello, Why does the Sea of Thieves Anniversary Update Version cost $50? Is this temporary, or is the game staying at $50? If the game is staying $50, we who bought it for the original price, $60,...
  8. I world like to know why fable anniversary keeps crashing on my xbox 360. Even though it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I world like to know why fable anniversary keeps crashing on my xbox 360. Even though it...: My fable anniversary keeps crashing every time i try to continue through greatwood. And ive only just started playing it. Has anyone found a solution to this issue yet....
  9. Fable Anniversary “See The Future”

in XBoX on Mobile
    Fable Anniversary “See The Future”: Hi all, I’ve recently picked up a copy of Fable Anniversary for another run on my Xbox One to grab some achivements I didn’t get before. The problem is I’ve stumbled across the problem that the...
  10. Serious Issue with Fable Anniversary DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Serious Issue with Fable Anniversary DLC: Split from this thread. Is there a fix in place? I purchased some of the extra weapon and amour pack and they are not in my inventory. Is there some place i need to go to collect them? Or is...