Xbox one app 8000001E

Discus and support Xbox one app 8000001E in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hi all, need help, i cannot connect app to xbox one. I have tried all day. I can not find out ip address with no gaming pad as its broken. So i am... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by jinxy, Oct 26, 2019.

1. jinxy
    jinxy Guest

Xbox one app 8000001E

Hi all, need help, i cannot connect app to xbox one. I have tried all day. I can not find out ip address with no gaming pad as its broken. So i am pulling my hair out. Thanks for reading.

:)

jinxy, Oct 26, 2019
  2. jinxy Win User

Xbox one app 8000001E

Hi, thank you for your help, did that, got xbox ip address through router, ive tried again and again, uninstalled app on mobile three times, re-installed it, still wont connect to xbox. I cant afford to get a joy pad. So thats that. Thanks again.
  3. TAHER TAHER1 Win User

Xbox one app 8000001E

Also if you have a keyboard you could use it as a workouround
    [​IMG]
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox one app 8000001E

Hey there jinxy,

Thank you for letting us know about the issue and for marking the answer.
    We'll be locking the thread. If you ever require any help with any other Xbox issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
  5. jinxy Win User

Xbox one app 8000001E

Hi, well thank you so much for your help. For some strange reason after all the hassle, the xbox one app, has decided to work. Thanks again. Ive downloaded the image, for future hassles.
  6. TAHER TAHER1 Win User

Xbox one app 8000001E

That's great here is a pic to assist with the commands you might need to use
    [​IMG]
Thema:

Xbox one app 8000001E

1. Xbox one app 8000001E - Similar Threads - app 8000001E

2. Project xCloud App Won't Move Past loading Screen

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud App Won't Move Past loading Screen: [IMG] submitted by /u/adamatwell [link] [comments]
  3. streaming apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    streaming apps: every time I turn off my xbox one x it makes me relog on to my streaming apps (cbs nbc) ect. is there a way I can make my xbox not log me out? 6ec1d6e0-7cfc-48bb-835a-56a472dc8a4d
  4. Get Error everytime I launch Xbox Beta App

in XBoX on Windows
    Get Error everytime I launch Xbox Beta App: [img] Get this error everytime I launch Xbox App Beta. 98937dbe-b22f-4dc2-8647-d18107f46dac
  5. Microsoft rewards survey via Xbox rewards app

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft rewards survey via Xbox rewards app: Hi there, I just completed the monthly survey however two of the questions only allowed one answer when asking how do i earn points and what do i use regularly. I personally use both bing...
  6. HRESULT: 0x80070005 (Can't sign into any xbox apps on Windows 10)

in XBoX on Windows
    HRESULT: 0x80070005 (Can't sign into any xbox apps on Windows 10): I've tried changing firewall settings, etc. I have no problem logging in on a Microsoft Edge window. Please advise. 3e4b139d-6aad-425c-ad0b-0791ef9dd8fd
  7. Cannot download games or apps

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot download games or apps: I am having troubles with my xbox not showing any of my purchased games or apps in my games and apps and when i try to go into the store to download them it says i have this item purchased then it...
  8. Installation issue resulting in can't launch any apps

in XboX Insiders
    Installation issue resulting in can't launch any apps: I installed Modern Warfare today via disc onto internal storage. I didn't have enough space to download the 70Gb update so I moved it to external & hit update, then let both run while watching a...
  9. Amazon Prime Video App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazon Prime Video App: Hello, I have tried and tried to find the Amazon App on my Xbox 360. Is it still available? 27118f6e-fe22-4994-a18a-c62f3ecd7feb
  10. Your network settings are blocking you from using party chat but its for the xbox beta app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Your network settings are blocking you from using party chat but its for the xbox beta app.: Literally no idea how to fix this cant find anything on this problem it has the same error code as the xbox one. dbf784b2-cfc4-44ad-9b68-a1df79107cf5