Xbox one App Didn't recieved my purchased game

Discus and support Xbox one App Didn't recieved my purchased game in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I bought one hour ago the game Rocket League wich is now in sale. I bought it from the xbox app on ios and didn't recieve my game. What do i have to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by KoalaGamer24, Dec 31, 2018.

1. KoalaGamer24
    KoalaGamer24 Guest

I bought one hour ago the game Rocket League wich is now in sale. I bought it from the xbox app on ios and didn't recieve my game. What do i have to do?

:)

KoalaGamer24, Dec 31, 2018
Thema:

1. Xbox one App Didn't recieved my purchased game - Similar Threads - App Didn't recieved

2. Is there a recovery app in microsoft store on xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a recovery app in microsoft store on xbox one?: Some of my videos i end up accidentally delete them and unaware of a onedrive app that can save a videos up to 5GB. Is there a way to recover deleted video? Does anyone know the files&folders lite...
  3. Dolby Vision from 4K Bluray not being passed, but Dolby vision works with other apps.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby Vision from 4K Bluray not being passed, but Dolby vision works with other apps.: I have a XBOX One X connected to an OLED LG C8. If I use the Netflix app on XBOX One X then the LG will display Dolby Vision. So I know that it is passing. But If I use a 4K Bluray that has Dolby...
  4. Cineplex app dropped ultraviolet and no replacement app yet, where is CinemaNow?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cineplex app dropped ultraviolet and no replacement app yet, where is CinemaNow?: Split from this thread. are there any plans to make CinemaNow app available to Canadian users? 704b357b-0733-48d4-9b48-581665951ef2
  5. TV apps not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    TV apps not working: Hi. I have a problem with TV apps on my new Xbox One S console. BBC iPlayer gives error 02001 when I try to play any video, Demand5 gives error 500, All4 gives a 'something's wrong error' (no...
  6. I didn't receive my Forza Horizon 3 bonus car codes via Xbox UWP app message.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I didn't receive my Forza Horizon 3 bonus car codes via Xbox UWP app message.: Hi, I purchased the Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition at 2016/09/22. But I didn't receive my bonus car codes via Xbox UWP app message. It should give 2 of 4 cars randomly. [ 2016 Audi R8 V10...
  7. Xbox One Preview App didn't download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Preview App didn't download: Howdy, Last night I received a message from Xbox inviting me to join the Xbox One preview squad. I redeemed the code that the message gave me but nothing happened after that. Everything that I...
  8. Accepted into the Xbox One Preview program but didn't receive Preview app download link

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accepted into the Xbox One Preview program but didn't receive Preview app download link: I called Microsoft n spoke with an agent the agent said the link has been sent to my Xbox but I haven't received it does any one know how I can get the download link...
  9. Didn't receive preview app link?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Didn't receive preview app link?: Hello folks, I was asked to post here by Xbox Support live chat who've been helping me with this issue. I've been invited to the Xbox One Preview Program by some of my friends. I've had three of...
  10. Invited to the Xbox One Preview program but didn't receive Preview app download link

in XBoX on Consoles
    Invited to the Xbox One Preview program but didn't receive Preview app download link: Hi all, I was asked to post here by Xbox Support live chat who've been helping me with this issue, so here we are. I recently got an Xbox One (long time 360 owner, recently upgrading) and I've...