Xbox one app keeps uninstalling itself after few randomly minutes.

Discus and support Xbox one app keeps uninstalling itself after few randomly minutes. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Xbox one app keeps uninstalling itself after few randomly minutes. When going to setting\general option I notice the app is missing Xbox Game bar and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sarlocc, Aug 5, 2022.

1. Sarlocc
    Sarlocc Guest

Xbox one app keeps uninstalling itself after few randomly minutes. When going to setting\general option I notice the app is missing Xbox Game bar and seem like it cant install it.

:)

Sarlocc, Aug 5, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, Sarlocc. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Both the Xbox app and the Game Bar are uninstalling themselves? They are both missing from the Apps list on your computer?

Would you please tell me if you are running Windows 10 or 11 on your computer?

Waiting for your reply.
  3. SuperKaiju87 Win User

Xbox Live Disconnecting

having the same problem. it stays connected for a few minutes then randomly disconnects for no reason. can get back on right afterwards but it keeps repeating with the random disconnect after a few minutes.
  4. Smwutches Win User

XBOX Gamerscore

If the gamerscore is mission from Xbox One games, it's a glitch that happens randomly. It typically fixes itself after a few days.
  5. Smwutches Win User

All one's achievements are gone.

That's a glitch that happens randomly. It'll fix itself usually after a few days.
  6. Bodski1 Win User

Xbox One - Black Screen Of Death

All connections are fine to my Xbox as the loading screen comes on for a few minutes then goes away, sometimes after about 15 minutes of the black screen it shows my wall paper and a few apps/games but I cannot access them or go to my games and apps, my Xbox is extremely slow otherwise and I can’t even access the guide. After 5 minutes of being on the Home Screen it goes off by itself, making me repeat the whole process all over again.
Thema:

1. Xbox one app keeps uninstalling itself after few randomly minutes. - Similar Threads - app keeps uninstalling

2. XBOX App Keeps Logging Me Into Wrong Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX App Keeps Logging Me Into Wrong Account: I'm trying to play Sea of Thieves on a specific account, but whenever I try and load into the game it logs into my other account. I know that the reason is that my XBOX (computer) app account is...
  3. Yestersday all my app games will not load. It keeps saying This game is taking too long to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yestersday all my app games will not load. It keeps saying This game is taking too long to...: All my Xbox One app games are not loading, it keeps saying when I try to open any game this game is taking too long to start. Please return answers to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...
  4. Video on streaming apps keeps freezing

in XBoX on Windows
    Video on streaming apps keeps freezing: I’ve been running into a ton of issues with most of the major streaming apps and was wondering if anyone else is experiencing this or know of the cause and fix. Any help or suggestions would be...
  5. Amazon Prime App keeps going dark

in XBoX on Windows
    Amazon Prime App keeps going dark: My Amazon prime app keeps going dark seconds into watching a tv show or movie. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the app, but the issue is still occurring. What is going on? Is this a software...
  6. Xbox voice control keeps opening apps while im talking to friends using my kinect.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox voice control keeps opening apps while im talking to friends using my kinect.: I was in the middle of a game of Fortnite talking to my teammate, and xbox kinect opened a app, and then my game closed, how do i stop xbox kinect's voice control from doing this?...
  7. I keep getting kicked out of parties on xbox app for windows 10

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I keep getting kicked out of parties on xbox app for windows 10: Hello, I am having a Problem with the Xbox app/game bar for Win 10. Every time I join a party after like 20 seconds everyone goes quiet and cant hear me, it seems that I just get kicked out of the...
  8. The Xbox app for pc keeps crashing my game

in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox app for pc keeps crashing my game: when I stream on the Xbox app for pc my fortnite game keeps lagging when I stream on it and when I close the app the game freezes on me and then I have to reset the game, This issue always happens...
  9. Xbox App - "Something Went Wrong" - Uninstalled Game Keeps Trying to Reinstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App - "Something Went Wrong" - Uninstalled Game Keeps Trying to Reinstall: Hello all, A month or so ago I uninstalled Hardspace: Ship Breaker from my PC. Ever since, the Xbox Game Pass App has continuously attempted to reinstall it, throwing up a "something went wrong"...
  10. Xbox (Beta) App for Windows Keeps Uninstalling Itself

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox (Beta) App for Windows Keeps Uninstalling Itself: I am experiencing an issue with the Xbox (Beta) App for Windows. I will install the app, and pin it to my taskbar. And, shortly afterwards, the app disappears from my taskbar, and when I search...