Xbox one app on iPhone

Discus and support Xbox one app on iPhone in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; So i have the xbox one app on my iphone, i get messages and notifications fine through the app but not on the xbox, nothing comes through. Yes i have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Shawn(DS7), Jul 6, 2019.

1. Shawn(DS7)
    Shawn(DS7) Guest

Xbox one app on iPhone

So i have the xbox one app on my iphone, i get messages and notifications fine through the app but not on the xbox, nothing comes through. Yes i have tried reseting, uninstalling & reinstalling, all of the above but nothings working. Any help would be
    much obliged

:)

Shawn(DS7), Jul 6, 2019
  2. Shawn(DS7) Win User

Xbox one app on iPhone

Yea everythings left as normal
  3. choppyseize Win User

Xbox one app on iPhone

Hello

have you checked to make sure your settings aren't interfering with things. I know some people that can't even get invites without making some adjustments.
  4. Shawn(DS7) Win User

Xbox one app on iPhone

Its all notifications it goes directly to my phone nothing on xbox
  5. RandyHerman133 Win User

Xbox one app on iPhone

is this all notifications?
  6. MDG o CROWN o Win User

Xbox one app on iPhone

xbox servers are failing these days and notifications are shown on consoles
Thema:

Xbox one app on iPhone

1. Xbox one app on iPhone - Similar Threads - app iPhone

2. Xbox app for iPhone- can’t join parties.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app for iPhone- can’t join parties.: I downloaded the Xbox app today to talk to my friends while I play with them from a seperate console. When they tried to invite me, a message came up saying ‘Update the app to join the latest...
  3. Xbox iPhone app

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox iPhone app: I keep getting disconnected from my friends party’s as soon as i join and it kicks me off the app d743c2cc-896a-44a8-b228-c852f3568961
  4. Xbox app on iPhone - Video player scrubber not appearing

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app on iPhone - Video player scrubber not appearing: Xbox app - Video player scrubber problem on iPhone (13.1.3). Video player scrubber bar is not appearing (along with the ‘Done’ button that should be in left corner) when viewing my own and friends...
  5. Xbox iPhone app volume in chat

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox iPhone app volume in chat: Hi. My friends are having trouble hearing themselves loudly! As soon as i adjust the volume so i can hear friends in the party on the xbox phone app on my iphone, they can hear loud echo of their...
  6. Xbox iPhone app sign In not working due to cookies

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox iPhone app sign In not working due to cookies: i downloaded the xbox app on my iphone with ios 13. When i try to sign in it keeps saying that cookies are blocked however in my settings they aren’t. How can i fix this? I have deleted and...
  7. Xbox app chat not working on IPhone Xr

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app chat not working on IPhone Xr: Hey guys Ive been using the xbox app to chat in game with my friends, and its worked for a while. But today i cant get it to connect to a party. If i even try to start my own party it says...
  8. Xbox app on iPhone not loading

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app on iPhone not loading: Xbox app refuses to load on my iphone. just get a spinning loading screen with a white background. i was receiving notification up until lastt night and today...nothing...
  9. xbox one and iphone app firewall ports

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one and iphone app firewall ports: Hi Fellas I have a bit of a question in regards to the firewall ports to get the mobile app working. Currently my consoles all sit in a VLAN that upnp enabled (for open nat and works a dream) i...
  10. Xbox app on iPhone

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app on iPhone: Ive been having this problem for about a month where when i load up my xbox app on my phone, all i get is a white screen with the loading symbol spinning round, i have waited on the app for a good...