Xbox one app

Discus and support Xbox one app in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Starting Sunday my xbox app greets me with “Live updates not available, pull down to refresh” in messages. I tried restarting my iphone Xr and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by OWA Angel, Sep 1, 2019.

1. OWA Angel
    OWA Angel Guest

Xbox one app

Starting Sunday my xbox app greets me with “Live updates not available, pull down to refresh” in messages. I tried restarting my iphone Xr and uninstalling the app multiple times and nothin. I can sign in on my other account and not get this message. Any
    suggestions or fixes?

:)

OWA Angel, Sep 1, 2019
  2. Christyna64 Win User

Xbox App PC (Game pass Beta) Suggestions

I think the Xbox beta app is doing pretty good. The one thing I would like to see is that all the Xbox apps get consoladiated into one app. There's Xbox beta, Xbox Companion, Xbox Accessories, Xbox Avatar and Xbox Original Avatar. We just need one app
    to do it all I think.
  3. InsanKilla clan Win User

downloaded update took 2 mins now im installing it taken 45 mins to do 60%

4. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

AYUDA!!!! Mi C.O.D. Warzone se queda instalando hasta 18,5 y no avanza más

Troubleshoot slow game or app downloads on Xbox One

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/troubleshoot-slow-game-or-app-downloads-on-xbox-one
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Unable to open EA Access (Xbox One/PC) - Error Code 0x87DD0005

I'm getting the same issue on PC, but on Xbox One, the app works fine, so for the Xbox One, try uninstalling the app, then do a

power cycle
    , reinstall the app, and try launching the app.
  6. BeastBadshah Win User

Groove music

Use the Groove app

Add music to a Groove playlist on your Xbox One
    Find out how to add songs and albums to Groove playlists on your Xbox One console.

Add a song to your music collection on Xbox One
    Learn how to add songs and albums to your music collection on your Xbox One console.

Troubleshoot problems with the Groove app

Troubleshoot using the Groove app on Xbox One
    Resolve common problems using the Groove app on Xbox One.

OneDrive Music FAQ and troubleshooting information
    Get more information about how to use OneDrive to store and play music.

How to configure audio settings on your Xbox One console
    Follow these steps to configure the audio settings on your Xbox One.
Thema:

Xbox one app

1. Xbox one app - Similar Threads - app

2. Windows 10 Xbox App Ip problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Xbox App Ip problem: I'm having a problem with my xbox companion app. It keeps saying "We couldn't connect to the Xbox One console with the IP address provided". My NAT type is fine, I typed my xbox's ip address about...
  3. xbox pc app issue with uploaded

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox pc app issue with uploaded: This is just re-post from my reddit post that got deleted for whatever reason. "Early today I received a enforcement notice on a video for being offensive, I've had these random notices(mainly...
  4. Can't Install Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Install Xbox app: Yeah I can't seem to be able to install this app at all. Its just stuck on this when I press install. It use to get the "Making things awesome" load bar, but I can't even get that far anymore....
  5. Gears 5 punch card not working on Microsoft Rewards App on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gears 5 punch card not working on Microsoft Rewards App on Xbox One: I recently played Gears 5 Operation 4, to get a new achievement so I could claim the 500 points on offer towards my Microsoft Rewards points total but even after acquiring 4 new achievements it...
  6. Xbox app on Android

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app on Android: The app works fine while my box is off but the moment I turn it on the app stops running. Is there any reason this would happen and if so could someone please explain why....
  7. It asks me to sign in every time I open the Xbox Beta app instead of keeping my Microsoft...

in XboX Insiders
    It asks me to sign in every time I open the Xbox Beta app instead of keeping my Microsoft...: It's been going on for a few days and it doesn't always happen. It's happening on Android 9 In the version 2006.0624.0047 The error is reported from the application. Thanks. submitted by...
  8. XBOX Audio App

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Audio App: Hi I seen the DTS Sound Abound app is going to be getting HDMI support because the app says it is coming soon does anyone know how soon is soon? thanks Jared e9d4945b-1db1-4f70-9ef9-9e9469411fab
  9. Shadow of War not playable past main menu on PC Xbox game pass app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Shadow of War not playable past main menu on PC Xbox game pass app.: I am trying to play Shadow of War on PC through the Xbox Game Pass PC app. When I launch the game, it says "We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live. Your account doesn't match your dev environment. If...
  10. can't download specific games onto my external ssd from the xbox app or the microsoft store...

in XBoX on Windows
    can't download specific games onto my external ssd from the xbox app or the microsoft store...: tried to download crackdown 3 and middle earth shadow of war from the xbox app both gave me the same error message 0x80070015 "the storage you were downloading to has become disconnected"...