Xbox one app

Discus and support Xbox one app in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Starting Sunday my xbox app greets me with “Live updates not available, pull down to refresh” in messages. I tried restarting my iphone Xr and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by OWA Angel, Sep 1, 2019.

1. OWA Angel
    OWA Angel Guest

Xbox one app

Starting Sunday my xbox app greets me with “Live updates not available, pull down to refresh” in messages. I tried restarting my iphone Xr and uninstalling the app multiple times and nothin. I can sign in on my other account and not get this message. Any
    suggestions or fixes?

:)

OWA Angel, Sep 1, 2019
  2. Christyna64 Win User

Xbox App PC (Game pass Beta) Suggestions

I think the Xbox beta app is doing pretty good. The one thing I would like to see is that all the Xbox apps get consoladiated into one app. There's Xbox beta, Xbox Companion, Xbox Accessories, Xbox Avatar and Xbox Original Avatar. We just need one app
    to do it all I think.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Unable to open EA Access (Xbox One/PC) - Error Code 0x87DD0005

I'm getting the same issue on PC, but on Xbox One, the app works fine, so for the Xbox One, try uninstalling the app, then do a

power cycle
    , reinstall the app, and try launching the app.
  4. BeastBadshah Win User

Groove music

Use the Groove app

Add music to a Groove playlist on your Xbox One
    Find out how to add songs and albums to Groove playlists on your Xbox One console.

Add a song to your music collection on Xbox One
    Learn how to add songs and albums to your music collection on your Xbox One console.

Troubleshoot problems with the Groove app

Troubleshoot using the Groove app on Xbox One
    Resolve common problems using the Groove app on Xbox One.

OneDrive Music FAQ and troubleshooting information
    Get more information about how to use OneDrive to store and play music.

How to configure audio settings on your Xbox One console
    Follow these steps to configure the audio settings on your Xbox One.
  5. Ubirajara Rodrigues Win User

Can't Like/Comment/share on activity feed

I have The same problem... On xbox app PC, Xbox app (phone) and Xbox one...
  6. Lysle S Win User

5 Improvements Xbox One Fitness Needs

Also I know this might not be the appropriate forum, but under Xbox One Games and Xbox One Apps there is no Fitness game or app... I think even MS is confused if it is a game or app...
Thema:

Xbox one app

1. Xbox one app - Similar Threads - app

2. App issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    App issue: Hi i updated my little brothers xbox 360 two days ago but now he can’t use youtube is this a xbox update problem or a youtube’s ? 83add867-4701-4b65-83db-dd0c10f5e36a
  3. Feedback on the Xbox App for iOS and iPadOS

in XBoX on Mobile
    Feedback on the Xbox App for iOS and iPadOS: Hi, I’ve recently been using the Xbox app a lot more to talk to my friend while they game on their Xbox consoles. I don’t own one, but I do have a Microsoft Account so using that, I created an...
  4. YouTube app

in XboX Insiders
    YouTube app: Could we please get a filter like one the mobile app so we can find be date added content. submitted by /u/Anthony_Mac [link] [comments]
  5. 0x8004886A is my errorcode, when I try to log into the X-Box app. Found nothing about ist...

in XBoX on Consoles
    0x8004886A is my errorcode, when I try to log into the X-Box app. Found nothing about ist...: 0x8004886A is my errorcode, when I try to log into the X-Box app. Found nothing about ist online,what i need to do,thx!!!! 10225b01-4f1f-48a9-8196-eabd03156b04
  6. Game streaming preview app won't find XBox

in XboX Insiders
    Game streaming preview app won't find XBox: I am in insider program I have the Omega build that supports console streaming I opened console streaming app, logged in, and pressed button to set up Xbox my Xbox opened a page to run streaming...
  7. Xbox app on Win 10 doesnt sign me in

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app on Win 10 doesnt sign me in: Hello, I upgraded my Win 10 today to 1909 and installed the Xbox app to join Game Pass Ultimate. I try to sign in and a window shows me my username and says Welcome back. But when I go back to...
  8. Need help, I'm signed up for Xbox insiders and I have both the streaming app and Xbox app,...

in XboX Insiders
    Need help, I'm signed up for Xbox insiders and I have both the streaming app and Xbox app,...: [IMG] submitted by /u/andythenaykid [link] [comments]
  9. Microsoft Jigsaw: Unable to log-in due to error message saying in app purchase is no longer...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Jigsaw: Unable to log-in due to error message saying in app purchase is no longer...: My Windows 10 updated and after the update, I am no longer able to log in to Microsoft Jigsaw with my Xbox Live account. I keep getting a message that states "Choose another item: This in-app...
  10. Having a issue with the streaming app i need some guidance here

in XboX Insiders
    Having a issue with the streaming app i need some guidance here: Hi guys,i recently broke my leg and have been bed ridden. Ive been really bored and trying to play xbox But its in my living room and i struggle to move around because of how painfull its is. So i...