XBox One Apps in Australia

Discus and support XBox One Apps in Australia in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is it likely that Australia will soon have the range of apps similar to what are available in America? And what are the new apps planned on being... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 4element, Feb 8, 2014.

1. 4element
    4element Guest

Is it likely that Australia will soon have the range of apps similar to what are available in America?

And what are the new apps planned on being added and their time frame?

:)

4element, Feb 8, 2014
  2. challenges for apps

I live in australia and some challenges that come up for apps are for apps that arnt even in Australia why is that like whats with the premium play secret challenge the other ones that have come up are for the fx app which aint available in australia any
    knowledge would be great

CR34MY CR4Y0N, Feb 8, 2014
  3. toonarmy206
    toonarmy206 Guest
    HELPPPPP

Not sure if it's available in Australia! Try searching apps section!

toonarmy206, Feb 8, 2014
  4. ChiefJoboo Win User

Re Australian tv channel catch up apps

5. McAdamstry Win User

media player not on store

Same Problem in Australia, XBox Video app and media player app dont work and are not in the store.
  6. smileskybird Win User

What apps do you want to see

For New Zealander's, a TV on Demand or TVNZ app. I know Australia has some sort of TV app on Xbox 360. Australia and NZ'rs don't get anywhere as many apps as US/UK. Australian's get a few more apps than NZ. Also, an Xbox 1 Feedback app. I doubt if Microsoft
    can read through all the posts amongst the ocean of feedback on the feedback section of this forum.
  7. JohnJCJC Win User

Microsoft rewards keeps telling me to update my location

Hi, my Xbox one is doing the same, I have changed the location away and then back to Australia, restarted my modem, checked my IP is Australia, powered off and on numerous times, signed in and out, just to name a few things I've tried.

Nothing worked to fix this. apart from that the Xbox seems to have no other issues

I have just noticed that the app was last updated 5th Dec and after I uninstalled and reinstalled the app is still doing the same thing. App version 1.1.1.70
  8. Mister Kellogg Win User

Xbox downloading issues

Hi xPurgingQueenx

Currently we have a service alert for users in Australia that are experiencing the same issue that you are describing. If you are located in Australia please keep an eye on the
    service alert page for updates regarding this. If you are not located in Australia let's check out the steps in the

troubleshooting guide for game and apps installing.

Thank you!
Thema:

1. XBox One Apps in Australia - Similar Threads - Apps Australia

2. audio app

in XBoX on Consoles
    audio app: Hi Does anyone know how long it takes the DTS Sound Unbound app to get a new update? Thanks Jared 90bae5fd-3b1f-4ed9-876c-a4f7527a4418
  3. Not beeing able to download games through Xbox App (Beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Not beeing able to download games through Xbox App (Beta): So, I am using the Xbox (Beta) app to play Game Pass PC games, I have downloaded some games in another computer and it worked just fine, now I am using another computer and I've only been able to...
  4. Xbox Gamepass App

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Gamepass App: Hello, When using the Xbox Gamepass app (andriod), I get a issue whilst remote installing, It says my internal storage is full but gives no options about selecting my external drive. I have a...
  5. Iphone XBox App won't play game captures in landscape mode

in XBoX on Mobile
    Iphone XBox App won't play game captures in landscape mode: I can't play game captures in landscape mode using the Xbox app on my iphone X. Any fix? I am not locked in portrait mode BTW ee211a91-312c-4f69-a272-c15e6023fa7f
  6. Captures/Game Clips Not Downloading to App or Profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Captures/Game Clips Not Downloading to App or Profile: I keep having an issue with select game clips not being available on my Xbox App or on my profile. It's been going on for about a week and my storage isn't the problem. Sometimes, the app won't...
  7. Xbox (Beta) app and console companion party problems

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) app and console companion party problems: Ok so on the console companion I can connect to a party and make a party and everything is fine but about 5 seconds in I cant hear or talk to my friends. On the Xbox (Beta) app I can make a party...
  8. Xbox 360 games listed as Apps after pluging in the HDD were they are installed (while My...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 games listed as Apps after pluging in the HDD were they are installed (while My...: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  9. Does anyone else's My Games and Apps never load their games?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone else's My Games and Apps never load their games?: It only happens when I first boot up my Xbox but I'll be ready to play something, and I'll go into My Games & Apps and then it'll just sit there with the spinning circle and never load the game...
  10. Xbox App Pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App Pc: Hi, I'm unable to launch some games on the xbox app. It comes up with an error about permissions and access rights to windows app folder. I have to actually run the games outside the app as...