Xbox One Apps that crash or don't load.

Discus and support Xbox One Apps that crash or don't load. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Literally ALL of my apps don't work as they should unless I use them as soon as I power on my xbox. Tv, Game DVR, Party, Friends, and especially Upload... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DatNewNew, Jan 23, 2014.

1. DatNewNew
    DatNewNew Guest

Literally ALL of my apps don't work as they should unless I use them as soon as I power on my xbox. Tv, Game DVR, Party, Friends, and especially Upload either crash or don't open at all. Netflix and Messages works most of the time, but I can't even run my
    tv through my xbox now because it has gotten so bad. While I play a game I can't snap anything because that makes the issue even worse and the stupid notification will pop up on the screen in the middle of a game saying the app couldn't open for some reason.
    Very unhappy with my Xbox One. I wish I kept my 360…:'(

:)

DatNewNew, Jan 23, 2014
  2. The "Manage Game" Screen Keeps Crashing

Whenever I try to select the "Manage Game" option on Final Fantasy XV or its demo the "My Games and Apps" crashes. It will briefly come up for a second but before anything can load up it crashes every time. I thought that if I reinstalled it it may fix but
    it's still doing it and now I don't have access to the pre-order bonuses

MisTer xAv1eR, Jan 23, 2014
  3. Rishi Khan
    Rishi Khan Guest
    Xbox Fitness Crashes Mid Workout

After the updates today for Xbox Fitness, I just saw the home page of the apps for few sec and it crashes, every time when I load the apps it crashes on home page after few sec. I just bought xb1 for this app and now this is what I got.

Rishi Khan, Jan 23, 2014
  4. Xbox One Apps that crash or don't load.

DatNewNew, since this happens with everything, LiveTV is not the root cause. It sounds like a case of bad download of a system update (I would guess a wifi signal dropping, then up then down). I am not saying Wifi is bad nor am I saying that the system update
    host is bad. I am saying that an infrequent signal strength may cause such an issue. Start here:

support.xbox.com/.../offline-system-update-diagnostic-tool
    . Next, use ethernet from the Xbox One to the modem directly. If this fails post:

Internet provider:

Make/Model modem/gateway:

Make/Model router:

Wired/Wifi on the Xbox:

-Cheers

Iautorenewedu, Jan 24, 2014
Thema:

1. Xbox One Apps that crash or don't load. - Similar Threads - Apps crash don't

2. Xbox (beta) app for Windows 10 crashes my entire PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (beta) app for Windows 10 crashes my entire PC: Hello, Whenever I start a download with the Xbox app on PC the download starts and then just crashes my entire system. I was able to download sunset overdrive with gamepass but whenever I try to...
  3. Xbox (Beta) app is crashing on launch

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) app is crashing on launch: Since 23/10 the Xbox (Beta) app does one of three things every time I try to open it: Opens a completely black window which does not respond to input Displays the green XBox splash screen but...
  4. Crashes, 'getting your app ready' and otherwise poor behaviour

in XboX Insiders
    Crashes, 'getting your app ready' and otherwise poor behaviour: I'm a bit at a loss here. The software is absolutely horendous, as it crashes quite often, my apps are always 'getting ready to launch' and just crash back, and I can't seem to fix it. I've tried...
  5. Xbox app needs a update for ios 13. It keeps crashing.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app needs a update for ios 13. It keeps crashing.: [IMG] submitted by /u/RJ_Smith95 [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox console companion app keeps crashing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox console companion app keeps crashing: Every time i open the app it crashes after about 10-20 seconds 743f6756-88b3-4c29-8bcd-207d013cb923
  7. Xbox app crashes upon startup

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app crashes upon startup: So like the title says, my xbox app crashes upon startup on my iPhone XR running iOS 13. It has only been crashing ever since i updated to iOS 13. If i want to use the xbox app, i have to delete...
  8. Why does the new Xbox (Beta) app crash every time I open it and sign in? Is there a fix?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the new Xbox (Beta) app crash every time I open it and sign in? Is there a fix?: I recently installed a new Windows 10 update and installed the new Xbox (Beta) app. Every time I open the app and log in, the app goes black. I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it as well as...
  9. Xbox app freezes and crashes when trying to go to profile

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app freezes and crashes when trying to go to profile: Why? How to fix? I had an older version, which worked, but I was suckered into updating it when it started crashing at sign in. Now an important part doesn't work anymore....
  10. Xbox App Installer Crash

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App Installer Crash: I had trouble with the Xbox app so wanted to try to reinstall but now I'm trying to do a fresh install the installer crashes every time I click on 'install'. I've tried re-downloading the...