Xbox One Apps

Discus and support Xbox One Apps in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Alright so I've encounterd an issue. I recently noticed on my apps section that there was an empty box with nothing in it. Hovering over it and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PixelBoard, Aug 13, 2019.

1. PixelBoard
    PixelBoard Guest

Xbox One Apps

Alright so I've encounterd an issue. I recently noticed on my apps section that there was an empty box with nothing in it. Hovering over it and pressing it didn't do much. so I pressed to options button and uninstall showed up. I knew what app it was since
    I couldn't seem to find it. The app is Ubisoft Club. I pressed uninstall and it does it's thing. However nothing happend.

I was then greeted with an update to it. I decided to go to microsoft store to see why it was updating since I don't have automatic downloading on. But everything I see when I press the app in microsoft store is Error. So I back out trying to pause it. That
    didn't work either, So I restarted my xbox. to my surprise when I booted up the app was still there. (Things only gets worse from here.) so I go to my apps and that blue square is gone. I see the ubisoft club app and I press it. and the app starts. but then
    I decided to uninstall it and re-install it just to be sure. So it uninstalls, but then when I go to Microsoft Store it says this product is installed. I thought it was a visual glitch so I restarted my xbox again. booting back up I went to microsoft store.
    the app was completely uninstalled but then when I pressed install+ nothing happend. After waiting for 10minutes I decided to restart it again. I do the same thing and then it installs. but then it says Error again. I waited a few minutes and it displayed
    finnished but never came past that. going into my apps I noticed that the game in fact wasn't installed. I thought maybe there's something wrong on Microsofts end. Tried updating another app and it worked completely, without any problems. But then again after
    restarting the console again and trying to download it for the 4th time I still see Error over the download bar. I also get the message displaying something went wrong make sure we know of this or restart the console to see if that helps. But do you think
    a 5th restart helps? No. I then decided just to leave it as it is, still displaying finnished but not installed on the console. If anyone knows what I can do in this situation please tell me. I'm getting tired of this.. My guess is that my hard drive is corrupted
    but idk. I can also run games and play them perfectly but I can't seem to install that [Mod Removed - Profanity] ubisoft club app. Tbh if I manage to fix it somehow I won't be installing that ubisoft app very soon. I'd gladly stay away from
    it. thanks in advanced. -_-

:)

PixelBoard, Aug 13, 2019
  2. Christyna64 Win User

Xbox App PC (Game pass Beta) Suggestions

I think the Xbox beta app is doing pretty good. The one thing I would like to see is that all the Xbox apps get consoladiated into one app. There's Xbox beta, Xbox Companion, Xbox Accessories, Xbox Avatar and Xbox Original Avatar. We just need one app
    to do it all I think.
  3. BeastBadshah Win User

Groove music

Use the Groove app

Add music to a Groove playlist on your Xbox One
    Find out how to add songs and albums to Groove playlists on your Xbox One console.

Add a song to your music collection on Xbox One
    Learn how to add songs and albums to your music collection on your Xbox One console.

Troubleshoot problems with the Groove app

Troubleshoot using the Groove app on Xbox One
    Resolve common problems using the Groove app on Xbox One.

OneDrive Music FAQ and troubleshooting information
    Get more information about how to use OneDrive to store and play music.

How to configure audio settings on your Xbox One console
    Follow these steps to configure the audio settings on your Xbox One.
  4. Ubirajara Rodrigues Win User

Can't Like/Comment/share on activity feed

I have The same problem... On xbox app PC, Xbox app (phone) and Xbox one...
  5. Lysle S Win User

5 Improvements Xbox One Fitness Needs

Also I know this might not be the appropriate forum, but under Xbox One Games and Xbox One Apps there is no Fitness game or app... I think even MS is confused if it is a game or app...
  6. norfolkndchance Win User

BF4 Single Player

Is this the xbox one smart glass app or the battlelog app?
Thema:

Xbox One Apps

1. Xbox One Apps - Similar Threads - Apps

2. Sea of thieves will not download (PC, Xbox app) - 0x803f8001

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of thieves will not download (PC, Xbox app) - 0x803f8001: I have tried the fixes described in this thread to no avail:...
  3. Xbox app

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app: Not loading data. This includes messages and friends and other parts. 010180f9-2d54-440a-94f2-0ceafca5ad61
  4. Xbox game pass beta PC app 404 error

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game pass beta PC app 404 error: I have updated windows, uninstalled and reinstalled the beta app, and set my DNS server to Google (which are the only solutions I can find online). Most of the games on the app give me a 404...
  5. One Drive Xbox One App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    One Drive Xbox One App: Anyone having any issues with it today? Like it not uploading and giving you a something went wrong error and try again later? f30c2afe-7dde-49ae-9556-86919fe4718a
  6. Xbox Companion App Error Code 0x409 0xD000000D

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Companion App Error Code 0x409 0xD000000D: Hi All, I'm hoping someone can help me out with this error code that I'm getting when I try to open my Xbox Companion App. I spoke with Microsoft on the phone and they had not heard of the 2nd...
  7. Xbox Beta App PC - Nothing Launches

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta App PC - Nothing Launches: So no games at all will launch from the app, nor will they launch from the windows store., nothing in the FAQ helps, any user ideas at all? PC is fully up to date as well, no idea what to try,...
  8. Xbox Game App Admin Rechte (Prey, Metro Exodus)[Translation-Xbox Game App Admin Rights...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game App Admin Rechte (Prey, Metro Exodus)[Translation-Xbox Game App Admin Rights...: Ich wollte über die Xbox App Metro Exodus starten (vor zwei Tagen funktionierte noch alles) und jetzt startet es nicht mehr. Jedes Spiel mit dem Zusatz ''Administratorengenehmigung für die...
  9. cant use my apps or play games online - xbox360

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant use my apps or play games online - xbox360: hi there i have created and microsoft account but cannot download, play online or watch netflix or youtube on my xbox360. continues to tell me i need to sign in or contact xboxlive.com. how do...
  10. Xbox app won’t let me sign in

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app won’t let me sign in: I’m trying to log into the xbox app on my iphone xr and the app is constantly getting stuck on the screen that says ‘unable to log in, please try again or visit xbox.com.’ I use the app very...