Xbox One Apps

Discus and support Xbox One Apps in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Alright so I've encounterd an issue. I recently noticed on my apps section that there was an empty box with nothing in it. Hovering over it and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PixelBoard, Aug 13, 2019.

1. PixelBoard
    PixelBoard Guest

Xbox One Apps

Alright so I've encounterd an issue. I recently noticed on my apps section that there was an empty box with nothing in it. Hovering over it and pressing it didn't do much. so I pressed to options button and uninstall showed up. I knew what app it was since
    I couldn't seem to find it. The app is Ubisoft Club. I pressed uninstall and it does it's thing. However nothing happend.

I was then greeted with an update to it. I decided to go to microsoft store to see why it was updating since I don't have automatic downloading on. But everything I see when I press the app in microsoft store is Error. So I back out trying to pause it. That
    didn't work either, So I restarted my xbox. to my surprise when I booted up the app was still there. (Things only gets worse from here.) so I go to my apps and that blue square is gone. I see the ubisoft club app and I press it. and the app starts. but then
    I decided to uninstall it and re-install it just to be sure. So it uninstalls, but then when I go to Microsoft Store it says this product is installed. I thought it was a visual glitch so I restarted my xbox again. booting back up I went to microsoft store.
    the app was completely uninstalled but then when I pressed install+ nothing happend. After waiting for 10minutes I decided to restart it again. I do the same thing and then it installs. but then it says Error again. I waited a few minutes and it displayed
    finnished but never came past that. going into my apps I noticed that the game in fact wasn't installed. I thought maybe there's something wrong on Microsofts end. Tried updating another app and it worked completely, without any problems. But then again after
    restarting the console again and trying to download it for the 4th time I still see Error over the download bar. I also get the message displaying something went wrong make sure we know of this or restart the console to see if that helps. But do you think
    a 5th restart helps? No. I then decided just to leave it as it is, still displaying finnished but not installed on the console. If anyone knows what I can do in this situation please tell me. I'm getting tired of this.. My guess is that my hard drive is corrupted
    but idk. I can also run games and play them perfectly but I can't seem to install that [Mod Removed - Profanity] ubisoft club app. Tbh if I manage to fix it somehow I won't be installing that ubisoft app very soon. I'd gladly stay away from
    it. thanks in advanced. -_-

:)

PixelBoard, Aug 13, 2019
  2. Christyna64 Win User

Xbox App PC (Game pass Beta) Suggestions

I think the Xbox beta app is doing pretty good. The one thing I would like to see is that all the Xbox apps get consoladiated into one app. There's Xbox beta, Xbox Companion, Xbox Accessories, Xbox Avatar and Xbox Original Avatar. We just need one app
    to do it all I think.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Unable to open EA Access (Xbox One/PC) - Error Code 0x87DD0005

I'm getting the same issue on PC, but on Xbox One, the app works fine, so for the Xbox One, try uninstalling the app, then do a

power cycle
    , reinstall the app, and try launching the app.
  4. BeastBadshah Win User

Groove music

Use the Groove app

Add music to a Groove playlist on your Xbox One
    Find out how to add songs and albums to Groove playlists on your Xbox One console.

Add a song to your music collection on Xbox One
    Learn how to add songs and albums to your music collection on your Xbox One console.

Troubleshoot problems with the Groove app

Troubleshoot using the Groove app on Xbox One
    Resolve common problems using the Groove app on Xbox One.

OneDrive Music FAQ and troubleshooting information
    Get more information about how to use OneDrive to store and play music.

How to configure audio settings on your Xbox One console
    Follow these steps to configure the audio settings on your Xbox One.
  5. Ubirajara Rodrigues Win User

Can't Like/Comment/share on activity feed

I have The same problem... On xbox app PC, Xbox app (phone) and Xbox one...
  6. Lysle S Win User

5 Improvements Xbox One Fitness Needs

Also I know this might not be the appropriate forum, but under Xbox One Games and Xbox One Apps there is no Fitness game or app... I think even MS is confused if it is a game or app...
Thema:

Xbox One Apps

1. Xbox One Apps - Similar Threads - Apps

2. Massive lag when pressing the Menu button on a game or app tile

in XboX Insiders
    Massive lag when pressing the Menu button on a game or app tile: Whenever I press the Menu button (the three lines one) it takes about five seconds until the popup appears Happens when I press it on the My games & apps tile in the Guide to show the system...
  3. wired controller not working on streaming app

in XboX Insiders
    wired controller not working on streaming app: im trying to use my PowerA wired controller with the xbox streaming app, but theres a ton of drift on the right stick. ive used it on my pc and there is no drift at all submitted by /u/Xenos012...
  4. Kingdom Hearts III DLC quest in microsoft rewards app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kingdom Hearts III DLC quest in microsoft rewards app: Question mainly on which DLC works for the Quest Completion in the Microsoft Rewards App on Xbox. Does it have to be just the Re-Mind DLC or can the DLC + Concert Video count as well?...
  5. Issues with installing and updating games and apps on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with installing and updating games and apps on Xbox One: Hello, I have recently ran into an issue with updating and installing games from the microsoft store on my Xbox One console. Whenever I try to set an update going or install a game from the...
  6. Issues with the xbox tv and movie app not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with the xbox tv and movie app not working: I'm interested in hearing from other who have purchased content on the tv and movies app and have not bee able to view their content. specifically has your problem been remedied and how was your...
  7. My Xbox will not install or update any games or apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox will not install or update any games or apps: So i have had this problem many times now and it has fixed it self after a day but now has not fixed it self for about a week now and the xbox help chat line is very bad for customer support. So...
  8. How do I get the streaming app to work?

in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the streaming app to work?: So I've had the app downloaded since November of last year but I could never get the app to work. Anytime I open the app it just shows the two options of project cloud and console streaming but...
  9. When i try add game and/or app for kid account, after enter password confirmation on my...

in XboX Insiders
    When i try add game and/or app for kid account, after enter password confirmation on my...: [IMG] submitted by /u/earmack [link] [comments]
  10. App updates won't download and install

in XboX Insiders
    App updates won't download and install: App updates for netflix and blu-ray won't download and install after latest system update. Have to delete apps and reinstall them to get the latest versions of the apps. This needs to be fixed...