Xbox One Arcade Bundle with Titanfall

Discus and support Xbox One Arcade Bundle with Titanfall in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This got leaked on Tesco's earlier http://i.imgur.com/lf6gRml.jpg ed1f5863-ec74-45a2-bb55-a25bc9714269 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Deranged 1337, Feb 14, 2014.

1. Xbox One Arcade Bundle with Titanfall

Deranged 1337, Feb 14, 2014
  2. Titanfall Bundle leaves early adopters wallets hurting.. HELP!

When the xbox one released it had day one bundles which included FIFA14 and Forza Bundles which included Forza5, now that titanfall is out titanfall is being bundled with the xbox one.

Titanfall could not be bundled at launch because it was not finished yet.

TLDR; Bundles change all the time, stop having a false sense of entitlement

xTheMorningstar, Feb 14, 2014
  3. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    N7 Gh0stz, Feb 14, 2014
  4. Spacman77
    Spacman77 Guest

If that's really that's a dam good deal

Spacman77, Feb 14, 2014
  5. xTheMorningstar Win User

Titanfall Bundle leaves early adopters wallets hurting.. HELP!

When the xbox one released it had day one bundles which included FIFA14 and Forza Bundles which included Forza5, now that titanfall is out titanfall is being bundled with the xbox one.

Titanfall could not be bundled at launch because it was not finished yet.

TLDR; Bundles change all the time, stop having a false sense of entitlement
  6. Spacman77 Win User

If that's really that's a dam good deal
  7. Major Angry Win User

Already Have Day One Console, Happy About Free Titanfall

A Destiny Xbox One bundle will sell a lot more than the Titanfall bundle thats for sure and no doubt there will be one.
  8. IceStorm III Win User

Digital pricing and other gripes with Xbox one

A long time ago, Amazon ended the experiment with Live Arcade titles.

5x5 codes for games and DLC still exist for Xbox One. The version of Titanfall included in the Titanfall bundle is a code, not a disc.

No one "lost" the ability to sell discs. They had to be sold to an authorized third party, but it was still possible. No one "lost" the ability to sell their game one time to another person. MS just made sure they weren't in the path of that sale.
  9. neilhorgan Win User

Xbox one £399.99 UK w/free copy of Titanfall

Thema:

1. Xbox One Arcade Bundle with Titanfall - Similar Threads - Arcade Bundle Titanfall

2. Luxor 2 won't install from the Xbox Live Arcade Compilation Disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Luxor 2 won't install from the Xbox Live Arcade Compilation Disc: I own the Xbox Live Arcade Compilation Disc, which contains five Xbox 360 games: Boom Boom Rocket Feeding Frenzy Pac-Man Championship Edition Luxor 2 UNO The first three games automatically...
  3. Marvel VS Capcom 2 and TMNT Arcade games back to Marketplace and X Box One compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Marvel VS Capcom 2 and TMNT Arcade games back to Marketplace and X Box One compatible: Marvel VS Capcom 2 and TMNT Arcade games back to Marketplace and X Box One compatible d2aec760-6ea0-450b-8ab7-9d73122c2f81
  4. Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection Steam

in XBoX on Windows
    Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection Steam: You can please launch an update to remove that microsoft for games windows live from the game Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection! That app crippled the game! I have it in steam, but I can not play,...
  5. Xbox Arcade

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Arcade: At the time I never played video games. However, when the Xbox 360 was first released I decided to try it. For the most part I mostly played COD or Halo, but near the end of the 360 era I got into...
  6. Previous Xbox Arcade games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Previous Xbox Arcade games: I previously bought a few xbox arcade games on the xbox 360. The console was spoil for a few years, and I recently bought a xbox one. After logging into my account, I can install a few of the...
  7. What happended to the good old Arcade days of X360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happended to the good old Arcade days of X360?: Greetings, I have an Xbox one but I'll admit I do not use it very often. I recently started dating someone and we were talking about playing together on a console. I instantly reminded myself of...
  8. Arcade Cabinet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Arcade Cabinet: I am wondering if xbox is going to come out with a arcade game stick app like steam has to where you can control the menu and order games with a arcade game stick. I have a cabinet that I'm...
  9. Xbox 360 Arcade

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Arcade: В комплекте с приставкой Xbox 360 Arcade шел диск live arcade с 5 играми и 5 демками, кто-нибудь знает что это за демки? [Translation - Bundled with the Xbox 360 Arcade was going to drive live...
  10. Can I download games already purchased from XBox Live Arcade? Without the bundle?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I download games already purchased from XBox Live Arcade? Without the bundle?: I already have games like "State of Decay" "The Walking Dead: Season 1" and "Prototype 2" That were purchased on XBOX 360, is there a way to install those games again through XBOX arcade without...